Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Voices & Revo Drums

genos left hand voice

<< < (2/2)

mazydazydinah:
hi derek, thats exactly how i am playing it,  but I cant sit there with one hand just doing nothing, so I play the chords at the same time, I want to mute the left sounds and then I can play the chords just as practice and have no sound coming out. All I want to do is mute the sound on that left side.

Marion

Stijn:
Try this:

menu2 > style setting > setting > Stop ACMP => "Off"

Stijn

DerekA:

--- Quote from: mazydazydinah on March 30, 2021, 12:01:05 PM ---hi derek, thats exactly how i am playing it,  but I cant sit there with one hand just doing nothing, so I play the chords at the same time, I want to mute the left sounds and then I can play the chords just as practice and have no sound coming out. All I want to do is mute the sound on that left side.

Marion

--- End quote ---

Well, in that case the answer is to switch the L voice on, with ACMP off, but drop the volume of L to zero using either a live control slider or the mixer

mazydazydinah:
Hi all, Phoned Yamaha, what a great bunch of guys.  The Quick answer is VOICE SELECT- Large Left Button On and then on the Right Side of the keyboard in Slider assign.  Scroll until you get to B and all the parts, and put left down to zero.   Just in case anyone else wants to know how to do this.

Marion.

jwyvern:
Marion if you want the left notes to remain silent when you play them you need to first split the keyboard. One quick way to do this is to turn the left voice on (yes counter intuitive :)). Then turn the left voice volume to zero.
Now play your midi and play along with it and the piano should only sound from the RH.
An alternative way to split the KB is to turn ACMP on which prevents the LH piano from sounding, although you may have to additionally turn off the Style Off voices as Stijn suggested to get complete silence.
John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version