Author Topic: SX700 Regist Bank vs Playlist  (Read 618 times)

Offline dlepera

SX700 Regist Bank vs Playlist
« on: March 24, 2021, 07:54:52 PM »
I am trying  to understand why I can not load my registration files into the Playlist.

I downloaded the PSR-SX700-Playlist folder form the Yamaha's website. In that folder I see all **.rgt files in all the categories. I can load them into my Playlist from my USB,  I can also call them up using the Register Bank no problem. 

I have my own folder on USB & User with nothing but **.rgt that I have created and also obtained form the Forum's Collection.  When I go to the Playlist function of the keyboard select the folder containing my own files the list comes up blank. Does not recognize my folder as containing Playlist content.

What is  different between the two?

Regards.     dom 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 08:13:47 PM by dlepera »
Life is a learning experience and sharing it is it's biggest reward!

Offline EileenL

Re: SX700 Regist Bank vs Playlist
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 05:13:49 PM »
Go to your folder and open it Now select list and go to where your registrations are. Highlight the ones you want in the list and then press add to Playlist. Once you have all the registrations you want press SAVE It will tell you name all ready exists do you want to over right Press YES.

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, TheBitfiddler, dlepera

Offline dlepera

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 04:09:16 AM »
Eileen, you made it very simple for me and it worked fine. "overwrite" is sometimes a scary thing as I have clobbered many a file in the early months trying to understand the folder/file system and how they are affected by the functionality of the keyboard.
   Thank you! Much appreciated!       Regards!      dom
Life is a learning experience and sharing it is it's biggest reward!

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 03:33:31 PM »
Your very welcome Dom.