Author Topic: QFS files  (Read 3406 times)

ejguth

QFS files
« on: March 20, 2021, 07:26:16 PM »
will the PSR E 463 accept QSF files?

Offline overover

Re: QFS files
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 07:43:54 PM »
will the PSR E 463 accept QSF files?

Hi ejguth,

I have never heard of a QSF file type in the context of Yamaha keyboards.

Which program do the QSF files you mean here come from? What data do they contain (e.g. audio, MIDI, text ...)?

P.S.
In the topic of this thread you wrote "QFS files". So, which filetype do you actually mean?

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 10:58:38 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

ejguth

Re: QFS files(QSF is correct file)
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 12:23:24 AM »
Sorry Chris, actually QSF. They contain Audio data from a product on ebay "2021 Yamaha PSR-E463 Sound Pack by GEARfacts" They would not install on my 463. My search for the file revealed it is a music file that requires special software to open. Refunded my payment.
Ed 

Re: QFS files
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 01:01:41 PM »
Yes Yamaha PSR-E463 accept .QSF files

The tone in .QSF format, for Yamaha PSR-E463 is obtained from various sounds played by computer phone or other organ, connected to Yamaha PSR-E463 through the audio cable (Jack IN / OUT), after which the Quick Sampling function of Yamaha PSR-E463 is used ... sorry for my english .

I would like to attach here on the forum, more tones for Yamaha PSR-E463 in .QSF format ... even .USR files, which contain custom combined sounds on the buttons in the Registration Memory, along with rhythms ... these are similar to sets from other organ models .

Can anyone help me with a tip, because I see that I can't attach here, in my answer, files larger than 500Kb ???