Author Topic: Foot Pedal Like Tap Oedal  (Read 1864 times)

Offline dv01

Foot Pedal Like Tap Oedal
« on: April 26, 2021, 04:58:52 PM »
Hi everyone,

Is there a way I can assign my foot pedal to use like the tap tempo function?

Thanks
Shane

Offline mikf

Re: Foot Pedal Like Tap Oedal
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 05:24:40 PM »
Of course. Depress the pedal, hit the direct access and scroll down the options for tap tempo.
Mike

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 05:27:09 PM »
Yes, this is possible, Shane:

- Press the "Direct Access" button and then depress the connected foot switch (e.g. an FC5). This will open the "Assignable" display, and the correct Pedal (1 or 2) should already be selected.

- Touch the selected Pedal button (showing the currently assigned function) and assign the desired new function to it. For "Tap Tempo" go to "Overall" category and select the function "Reset / Tap Tempo" there.

- Close the "Assignable" display by touching the X symbol or pressing the "Exit" button. (Do not leave the "Assignable" display open in the background.)

I recommend saving the new Pedal settings to at least one Registration. Note that the Pedal settings are saved automatically to the System Setup by closing the "Assignable" display, but the Pedal settings can always be changed by Registrations that contain other Pedal settings.

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 05:32:34 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively

Offline dv01

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 08:29:33 PM »
Thanks so much Mike and Chris!