Author Topic: Sx900 automatic registration changes  (Read 1615 times)

Janey999

Sx900 automatic registration changes
« on: March 19, 2021, 10:39:43 AM »
Hi all,
I think I know the answer after speaking to a couple of keyboard enthusiasts but just wanted to test your clever brains.
I’m use to having my registrations change automatically on my Yamaha DDeck so wondered if there is a feature on the sx900 to do the same or simple way?

Simple replies please as not technical boff  8)

Offline overover

Re: Sx900 automatic registration changes
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 10:47:52 AM »
Hi all,
I think I know the answer after speaking to a couple of keyboard enthusiasts but just wanted to test your clever brains.
I’m use to having my registrations change automatically on my Yamaha DDeck so wondered if there is a feature on the sx900 to do the same or simple way?...

Hi Janey999,

what exactly do you mean by "change automatically"? WHY and WHEN do the Registrations "automatically" change on your DDeck?

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 10:49:17 AM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline EileenL

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 01:45:27 PM »
When Jane is playing along to a Midi song she wants the the registrations to change automatically for her as she is playing. Years ago before our keyboards recorded in Midi we used to have control tracks that you could record the changes into. With midi it is much harder to do and takes a long time and is quite fiddly. Easier just to use registrations. You can create a sequence and use a foot switch to change to what you need quite quickly.

The following users thanked this post: JohnStarbuck

Offline abr

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 08:00:25 PM »
Hi Jane

Take a look here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrhO6veyjMU&t=137s

may help??

regards

Arthur