Author Topic: Looking for a Style with intro for - Angelita & Caro Bebe by Daniela Cavanna  (Read 2430 times)

Offline dlepera

Does anyone have a Style for Angelita & Caro Bebe by Daniel Cavanna, I thought I had come across it in this form in the collections but must be wrong as I can not find it when searching collections.   Regards!        dom
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 03:41:57 AM by dlepera »
Life is a learning experience and sharing it is it's biggest reward!

Offline dlepera

Going to try asking one more time.  I nothing comes out of  it, how do I remove this post complete. Don't need clutter if it can be avoided.    Thanks.

Offline mikf

There is a remove button over the posts that only the Poster can use. But now I have replied, only I can remove this one.!

Offline Toril S

Don't remove it. Let it stay, at least for a while, there may be someone out there that have a suitable style.
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline mikf

Daniel- I have never heard of either the song or the singer. And even a google search for the song showed nothing. Looking for a style might be a real long shot.
Mike

Offline dlepera

Mike,
           here is a utube link to Angelita  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIPfhB6UsbE
           the other Caro Bebe  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZNZp867tc8  these songs are in Italian.
                      Enjoy   dom

Offline panos

Hi dlepera,
When I hear happy music and accordion, first thing comes to mind is Yamaha's.... all-time favorite kind of styles: The Schlager styles.

If you are familiar with the Assembly function of the Style Creator you can replace a couple of parts of the preset style that are closer to the song with those from another style that fit.

Of course, you will have to play the intro and outro by your self.
(Sometimes I am using Main C or D for the intro before going to Main A for the first verse, in case I have to use a preset style as it is) .
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 08:24:13 AM by panos »

The following users thanked this post: dlepera

Offline dlepera

Hello Panos.  Have not graduated to that level yet as this is my first arranger other than the PSREW410. So jumping to an SX700 has been a bit overwhelming but a good learning experience thanks to all of you in this forum.  I am taking things one step at a time and intermix sytles, etc in registration.  Will be nice once it get to the Style Creator and learn something about that.  I will explore the Schlager styles thank you.
      Appreciate your feedback.     dom

Offline Enildo

Hello Dom!

I have 4 suggestions for you to choose from:
01. SchlagerShuffle - Entertainer
02. ScandSlowRock - World
03. ScandBugg - World
04. ScandShuffle - World
Use them in time 122 and give preference to the Main Variation "C" or "D".

They are in the SX 900, but must also be found in the other models.

Good Sounds!
Enildo
When word fail, Music speaks!

The following users thanked this post: dlepera

Offline dlepera

Enildo.  This is fantastic!  I have the SX700 so all is good.  I am happy that I finally have something that works.   Thank you so much.   Best Regards!     dom