Author Topic: bonjour à vous tous  (Read 2524 times)

philmusic

bonjour à vous tous
« on: February 08, 2021, 12:21:03 PM »
Bonjour à vous tous.
Musicien depuis l'age de 5 ans , clarinette , étude en conservatoire , jouant de la guitare classique , electro et electrique , j'ai également un tyros4, et je m'amuse avec BIAB 2021 et cubase 10.5
Je suis aussi webmaster du forum tyros.fr
 En bref , je m'amuse avec la musique puisque confiné .
merci a vous de m'accueillir .

Offline vbdx66

Re: bonjour à vous tous
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 01:05:10 PM »
Salut Phil et bienvenue sur le forum.

Ce forum est exclusivement anglophone donc je t’engage à traduire ton post pour que tout le monde comprenne.

Hi Phil and welcome to the forum.

This forum is exclusively english-speaking, so could you please translate your post so that everybody understands it?

Regards,

Vinciane
Past keyboards: PSR E313, PSR E413, PSR E433, PSR S550, DGX 640, upright piano.
Now: DGX 650, Casio CT-X800.

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 03:31:16 PM »
Bonjour à vous tous.
Musicien depuis l'age de 5 ans , clarinette , étude en conservatoire , jouant de la guitare classique , electro et electrique , j'ai également un tyros4, et je m'amuse avec BIAB 2021 et cubase 10.5
Je suis aussi webmaster du forum tyros.fr
 En bref , je m'amuse avec la musique puisque confiné .
merci a vous de m'accueillir .

Google translated to English:

Hello everyone.
Musician since the age of 5, clarinet, study in conservatory, playing Classical guitar, electro and electric, I also have a tyros4, and I have fun with BIAB 2021 and cubase 10.5
I am also the webmaster of the tyros.fr forum
  In short, I have fun with music since I am confined.
thank you for welcoming me.

Welcome to the PSR Tutorial forum, Phil!

As Vinciane already wrote: Please post only in English here. You can use a translation tool like "Google Translate", or a corresponding plug-in for your browser.

All the best from Germany,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

tyros5psr

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 08:50:19 PM »
Phil music quote..Quote from: philmusic on Today at 12:21:03 PM
Hello everyone.
Musician since the age of 5, clarinet, study in conservatory, playing Classical guitar, electro and electric, I also have a tyros4, and I have fun with BIAB 2021 and cubase 10.5
I am also the webmaster of the tyros.fr forum
  In short, I have fun with music since I am confined.
thank you for welcoming me.
_________________________________________________ ________
Hello Philmusique happy to see you my friend.what beautiful course here it is really international in music almost all countries are represented it is wonderful because the music is really international live music good evening Phil.with tyros4 and biab and your guitars you will find your happiness and attentive ears.
tyros5psr

« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 09:09:44 PM by tyros5psr »

tyros5psr

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 09:04:34 PM »

it's free and we talk at the moment....and the integrated secretary who does not cost anything, besides she speaks,, also,,,and all languages,,INCREDIBLE,,

,,thank you SYSTRAN and free,

https://translate.systran.net/?lang=fr

here's PHIL if it can help my friend
tyros5psr
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 10:30:36 AM by tyros5psr »

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 04:58:26 AM »
Hi Phil,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member.  I’m sure you'll learn a lot about your Tyros 4 keyboard here on the forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing it.

You’ll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  The following link will take you to the Home page of the website:

http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

You’ll also gain access to an Excel Song Index database, made available to supporting members by our good friend Peter (XeeniX), which presently contains 85,000 plus song titles in 2,528 indexed books.  This index is updated often.

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the websites resources, which can be found at the following link:

http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

Joe Waters updated “Supporting the PSR Tutorial”, on August 27, 2017, which can be found here:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html

We’re so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  Many of our members are always very willing to help you.

As other members have previously mentioned, please post in English, as we are an English speaking forum.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page