Author Topic: Style editor for .psr style files  (Read 11240 times)

janamdo

Style editor for .psr style files
« on: February 01, 2021, 01:10:51 PM »
Like to see on my computer from my SX600 styles what sounds are assigned.
Is there such a styleeditor to get for windows 10 -64 bit ?

Offline ckobu

Re: Style editor for .psr style files
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 01:37:26 PM »
Hi janamdo,

There are several good editors, I single out MixMaster and MagicStyleYA.
Watch the video and you will get information on how you can editidng Style on your computer.

https://youtu.be/PM3htJysPmQ

Watch my video channel

janamdo

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 02:08:57 PM »
Hi ckobu,

Thanks again

I am interested in what sounds are used from my SX600 keyboard in the acmp ?

Jan

Offline ckobu

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 02:32:11 PM »
When the psr sx is properly connected to the computer, you hear all the sounds from the keyboard during processing.
Watch my video channel

Offline EileenL

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 02:58:15 PM »
Do you have an SX600.

janamdo

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2021, 03:30:10 PM »
When the psr sx is properly connected to the computer, you hear all the sounds from the keyboard during processing.
Thanks
I do want to use styles also in a composer, but after import them into the composer there is not the right sound assigning
So i am must figure this out

XG works is a candidate ..where to get
Got the SW1000 XG soundcard (useless in Windows 10 64 bit ) and  XG works is included, but not with the update version
Like to have he updated version

Jan
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 03:53:38 PM by janamdo »

Offline ckobu

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2021, 03:41:24 PM »
I saw in the second topic the “composer” you mention. You should know that older programs do not have instrument lists for newer keyboard models, such as your SX600.
Recording a song in a computer program (Cubase, Cakewalk ...) can be done well, but prior knowledge is required. Watch this video. The MIDI settings of the Genos and SX600 are the same.

https://youtu.be/vjqUzC4DqnI

Watch the video, the installation and setup of XGWorks is described.
https://youtu.be/qkhny8l_niw
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 04:02:12 PM by ckobu »
Watch my video channel

janamdo

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2021, 04:03:29 PM »
I saw in the second topic the “composer” you mention. You should know that older programs do not have instrument lists for newer keyboard models, such as your SX600.
Recording a song in a computer program (Cubase, Cakewalk ...) can be done well, but prior knowledge is required. Watch this video. The MIDI settings of the Genos and SX600 are the same.

Thanks

Importing a Style .psr in Cubase goes very well and with the right sounds assigned from Halion Sonic
The same doesn't happen when i import a style in the composer and the sound assigning does not yet work for Halion Sonic there in the composer

The composer can work with different soundracks(module) , and some are made.
So i think i remove all soundracks and start with a HaLion 6 rack and/or Halion sonic rack

The XG works editor can be helpful too..were to get this program ?

Jan

Offline ckobu

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2021, 04:22:49 PM »
Hi Jan,

You can only enter a style in Cubas if you change the extension to MID. In this case, you lose all CASM data and Style will no longer work on the keyboard. Have you tried it?
The XGWorks download link is in the description of my video.
You continue as you wish but I think you will return to the methods I recommended.

regards, ckobu
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 04:31:20 PM by ckobu »
Watch my video channel

janamdo

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2021, 05:44:18 PM »

Thanks
I don't want to do editing a style in Cubase for now.

The style must be opened in the composer program with .sty format with the right sounds belonging to that style

The styles from SX600 can be used in the composerprogram as "phrases" ( it is then imported into the composer where it is converted into to this phrase format with help of musical ai ) 

regards
Jan
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 05:46:26 PM by janamdo »

Offline overover

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2021, 05:44:52 PM »
Hi Jan,

make sure that the parameter "Voice Number" is set to "Show" on the SX600 in Menu > Utility > Config2. The Voice Selection display then shows the "Voice Number" (also called "Voice Address") next to each Voice.

"#MSB-LSB-PRG" means Bank Select MSB, Bank Select LSB and Yamaha Program Number. Please note that PRG is counted from 1 ... 128. To get the MIDI Program Change number (counted from 0 ... 127), you have to subtract the number 1 from the specified PRG value.

You can easily see the Voices used in the individual Parts of a Style in the SX600's Mixer display:

Load the desired Style, then call up the Mixer display and go to the "Style" tab. If you now select the Voice icon of a certain Part, the Voice Selection display is called up and you should see the name of the Voice used and the Voice number.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

janamdo

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2021, 06:00:46 PM »
Hi Chris
Thanks

A handy feature this option
I did perform your instructions and i can see that the acmp sound for a particular style is not a GM sound : example Solid Guitar2 is a   Mega Voice- #008-002-004
I could use the soundmodule of SX600 or a replacement sound.
But it sounds the best with the original sounds i think ( disadvantage that it must be stand by all the time )

That's why the composer can't recognise this style sound as a GM sound, but when i should loading this in Cubase, the sounds are converted to GM sounds with Halion Sonic ? 

Jan
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 06:14:20 PM by janamdo »

janamdo

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2021, 06:13:07 PM »

You can only enter a style in Cubas if you change the extension to MID. In this case, you lose all CASM data and Style will no longer work on the keyboard. Have you tried it?

No problem, because i using a style copy and changing the extension to midi  idid not have tried
I tried to export the .psr style to midi in Cubase , but got still wrong soundassignments in the composer

I don't know how they do it in Cubase when a .psr style is imported, but it seems that cubase can made a replacemnt by the original style voices to Halion sonic replaxcement sounds. ( of course by programming)

This sound conversion programming is not to find in the composerprogram

regards
Jan   
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 06:36:13 PM by janamdo »

Offline overover

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2021, 06:37:25 PM »
Hi Chris
Thanks

A handy feature this option
I did perform your instructions and i can see that the acmp sound for a particular style is not a GM sound : example Solid Guitar2 is a   Mega Voice- #008-002-004
I could use the soundmodule of SX600 or a replacement sound.
But it sounds the best with the original sounds i think ( disadvantage that it must be stand by all the time )

That's why the composer can't recognise this style sound as a GM sound, but when i should loading this in Cubase, the sounds are converted to GM sounds with Halion Sonic ?  ...

Hi Jan,

you CANNOT simply replace a Mega Voice in a Style Part by a "non Mega Voice":

Mega Voices are special Voices that have several articulations or special (noise) effects which are called up depending on the programmed Velocity of the individual Note events in a Style. Please refer to the "Mega Voice List" in the SX600 Data List, pages 9 and 10.

You would have to edit the programmed note events of the respective Style channels that are assigned to a certain Style Part, e.g. deleting the so-called "effect notes" (e.g. strum noise, fret noise etc., above C6) in order to use a "normal" Voice in a Style Part programmed for a specific Mega Voice.

Best regards,
Chris

« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 08:11:55 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

Offline ckobu

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2021, 07:34:04 PM »
Hi Jan,

it seems to me that you have completely strayed from the main title of the topic

If you want to edit Style, you won’t easily make it with Cubase. I said why, CASM is being destroyed.
I see that you are worried about the voices, entering all the instruments is very simple.
https://youtu.be/Ry5e4zXg73o

That's why there's no need to use Halion sonic because you don't need it at all to process the Style.
Finally, I'm not entirely sure what you actually want to achieve with your SX600?
Watch my video channel

janamdo

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2021, 07:48:09 PM »

Hi Chris

To get the  most out of the style quality in the composer is to use the original style sounds from  SX600
But it means that the composer is connected with the soundmodule of SX600

In the composer sound rack can be stored 16 midi channels, so it's for two styles ( 8 sounds/style )
Its a rather small display on the SX600 and not easy to read the voice data there
Probably handier is to use a computer program to open style and do all editing behind the desk

best regards
Jan

janamdo

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2021, 08:00:16 PM »
Hi Jan,

it seems to me that you have completely strayed from the main title of the topic

If you want to edit Style, you won’t easily make it with Cubase. I said why, CASM is being destroyed.
I see that you are worried about the voices, entering all the instruments is very simple.
https://youtu.be/Ry5e4zXg73o

That's why there's no need to use Halion sonic because you don't need it at all to process the Style.
Finally, I'm not entirely sure what you actually want to achieve with your SX600?

Hi ckobu

The idea is to use styles in a composer program with the right voices assigned.
A style editor is only used by me to see what sounds are assigned in a style

Don't know what more functionality a style editor has to offer, but once loaded a style in the composer there is not much i think i can further do with a styleditor.

I connect a style from SX600 with the SX600 soundmodule in the composer program that's i want to achieve
But that process goes slowly and it is as it is.
A soundrack in the composer has 16 midi channels,so i can use two styles/rack

One interesting style can do a lot in the composer as base for a song
Goal is to make a composer library of styles from SX600 connected with SX600   

regards
Jan

« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 08:02:21 PM by janamdo »

Offline ckobu

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2021, 08:06:00 PM »
Hi Jan,

i think we have said enough about the "composer". Even if you want to use it, I can't help you more than I am.

regards, ckobu
Watch my video channel

janamdo

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2021, 08:53:57 PM »
Hi Jan,

i think we have said enough about the "composer". Even if you want to use it, I can't help you more than I am.

regards, ckobu

Hi ckobu

Hopefully its clear now what i do want with a style from SX600 in another program.
Perhaps its also interesting to do some stylediting  if a style is used by me in this other program to get a variation.

Could be that the next new coming sx700/900 is more interesting to do style editing then in SX600
Can i buy this keyboard in the future
But sitting behind the keyboard and do much style editing is not convienant, but i have to look closer to this styleconstructor in SX600.

A software style editor is easier, so thanks for making this video it explains more

best regards

Jan   

janamdo

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2021, 01:36:52 PM »
Got the idea that there are also banknumbers and patchnumbers (program numbers)
So for my device desription for a soundrack i  can give a banknumber too

Maybe is to find this banknumbers in the datalist of SX600 ?

Note: the midi specifications of SX600 are the same as for the Genos keyboard (SX700/900 too?)
So maybe here on forum, has someone also used his keyboard for use as a external soundmodule.

Jan

« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 01:43:48 PM by janamdo »

Offline overover

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2021, 02:50:35 PM »
Hi Jan,

we are talking all the time about "Bank Numbers" here:

Each Voice Number consists of the values MSB , LSB and PRG (that are given for each Preset Voice in the Data List of the relevant model).

MSB is the abbreviation for "Most Significant Byte" and actually means "Bank Select MSB" here. (This is the same as "Control Change 0" or "CC 0" or "Ctrl 0" or "Controller 0".)

LSB is the abbreviation for "Least Significant Byte" and actually means "Bank Select LSB" here. (This is the same as "Control Change 32" or "CC 32" or "Ctrl 32" or "Controller 32".)

PRG is the Yamaha Program Number, counted 1 ... 128. The MIDI Program Change number (counted 0 ... 127) is calculated "PRG - 1".

To call up a certain Voice of the keyboard using an external MIDI controller (or computer) you have to send the MSB, LSB and PRG (either all three on the same time position, or (better) one after the other, i.e. at a distance of a few "ticks" between the individual events).

Most devices nowadays support the "MSB/LSB" method for Voice Bank selection. If you (in connection with a certain MIDI device or computer program) need "Bank Numbers" that consist of only one value, please read the following:

A "Bank Number" is defined by the formula "Bank Number = ( 128 * MSB ) + LSB" with the Bank Select values MSB and LSB of the Voice List of the keyboard manuals (Data List).

Examples:
MSB=0, LSB=112:  Bank Number = 128*0 + 112 = 112
MSB=8, LSB=0:      Bank Number = 128*8 + 0 = 1024
MSB=127, LSB=0:  Bank Number = 128*127 + 0 = 16256

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris

« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 03:32:06 PM by overover »

janamdo

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2021, 03:11:20 PM »
Hi Chris

Thanks

Now i know how to get access to banks and programs !
How are the voices in SX600 structured?

The datalist gives for the voices :  ms/lsb /patchnr (voicenumber)
Tried to make setup for the Piano & E.piano wit the first 3 sounds loaded in a soundrack and with the voicenumbers

Can imagine that there is more then one soundbank in SX600 ..i must find  banknumbers in the datalist

Note
It seems that with the programnumber in the datalist as i read your post that it points to a bank
So SX600 supports as you described MSB/LSB method
Methode of (sound) selection) has some menuentries :
- Program only
- MSB + LSB
- MSB(CC0)
- LSB (CC32
- Program(MSB) +Program
- Plug- in preset(program

I used : MSB + LSB and program numbers are ranging from 1..128 ( starting not from 0)
Maybe i must for SX600 then something different as method of (sound) Selection ?
Its only loading a style and adding the sounds to it manual
There is no way i think of loading a style and getting automatically the right sounds are assigened ( would be fantastic)   

best regards
Jan
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 03:44:04 PM by janamdo »

Offline Jřrgen

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2021, 07:50:17 PM »
Hi

My software program "Style Revoicer" at http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha/software/revsty/index.htm will read MSB LSB and Program numners in style files.
Furthermore you can change these 3 voice values and some other parameters in the program.
Regards
Jřrgen
The Unofficial YAMAHA Keyboard Resource Site at http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha
- since 1999

janamdo

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2021, 08:00:01 PM »
Well it seems to be not possible to add 16 (midichannels) SX600 sounds in a external midi output rack
Can't select different midichannels in the rack and hear the assigned sounds.

There is only  one sound to choose in the composer rack.

Probably the midi specification from SX600 does not fit with that from composer then.
The composer rack is not sending midi notes to all 16 midi channels with assigned SX600 sounds

So i must give up this setup and the only thing that i can do is asking about this to the developer of the composer   

Jan

janamdo

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2021, 08:05:09 PM »
Hi

My software program "Style Revoicer" at http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha/software/revsty/index.htm will read MSB LSB and Program numners in style files.
Furthermore you can change these 3 voice values and some other parameters in the program.
Regards
Jřrgen
Hi
Thanks
Could be interesting to use your program and know directly the used sounds

Problem i faced that i not can assign those stylesounds correct in my composerprogram to keyboard SX600
for listening
Best regards
Jan

janamdo

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2021, 08:23:50 AM »
Searching further how to get the right setup
Synfire(composer) definately supports multiple channels when driving a midi device.

Its keyboard -digital 1 driver in external midi output rack  with the right template on SX600.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 08:25:54 AM by janamdo »

janamdo

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2021, 10:59:33 AM »

I opened a style in Style revoicer and do see 16 channels and styles are programmed on channel 9 to 16 and also on channel 2.. 7 
Can't this easy relate to the converted midi from a style on the keyboard via quick recording.

This converted style into a midi is loaded into a composer 
The composer gives also no information( msb/lsb/programnumber from the converted midi in the importscreen

Should be handier if can see what sounds are assigned(msb/lsb/programnumber) after i converted the style via quickrecording to a mid style on the SX600
Or using another program to view the content of a style, but easier perhaps by using the converted midi? 

Jan
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 11:11:31 AM by janamdo »

janamdo

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2021, 03:37:24 PM »
The mixmaster could be a  useful program maybe , but it supports not yet the SX600/700/900 keyboards
Gives a voice name[ msb lsb pc] , but not a handy display with one row of numbers
The channel view ..
By selecting the keyboardmodel you get the keyboard connected? 

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 03:39:14 PM by janamdo »

janamdo

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2021, 03:51:13 PM »
Also first quick recording on SX600 from style is not handy too
Better is to load the whole style as .sty  in composerprogram, then the whole style is visable, like in Cubase with styles sections.

janamdo

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2021, 06:16:09 PM »

Hi ckobu
That's fantastic to see the styles are recordable in  DAW
But its a rather complex setup, but once understood i t could be a composingtool
Before i can do this setup in Cubase ?

Seems that sx600 is also capable to do this recording as you mentioned.

For a composerprogram i use only the style itself as buildingblocks

regards

Jan 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 07:34:05 PM by janamdo »

janamdo

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2021, 06:48:12 PM »
Hi janamdo,

There are several good editors, I single out MixMaster and MagicStyleYA.
Watch the video and you will get information on how you can editidng Style on your computer.

https://youtu.be/PM3htJysPmQ

Hi ckobu

Cubase 8.5 is not to use recording tool ( the latest one?) as i understand in the video
(that Cubase cannot record a yamaha style is probably marketing strategy)
Cakewalk seems to be a free DAW to download ? ..successor is Sonar DAW.

Could try to record styles with Cakewalk and if the steps are clear in your video perhaps i succeed.
But its not first priority now

I must see what sound are assigned in a style and to use mixmaster for that, it has not sx600 included.
Probably stylemagic will be do this sound information reading, but first look for a demo version.

regards

Jan
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 07:34:19 PM by janamdo »

janamdo

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2021, 08:53:57 PM »
Hi

Regards
Jřrgen
Hi

Looked again to your program Style Revoicer and it seems to be very useful for seeing the sounds for a style.
Found only distracting the sounds on the channels 1 ..to 

There are doubling sounds as i can see it now

Thanks again

best regards

Jan

Offline overover

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2021, 10:04:55 PM »
Hi Jan,

I recommend that you dig a little deeper into the details of the Yamaha Style File Format. I think then a lot will become clearer to you.

You can find information about this in addition to the Reference manuals for the various Yamaha keyboards (which can all be downloaded for free), e.g. also here:
>>> http://www.wierzba.homepage.t-online.de/stylefiles.htm

>>> http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha/articles.htm
(See "Style Creation Course" and "Style Reference" here.)

A Yamaha Style file is basically a MIDI file and can contain up to 16 MIDI channels. The channels 9 ... 16 are the so called "Accompaniment channels" (also called "Destination channels" or "Target channels) that are assigned to the known Style Parts Rhythm1, Rhythm2, Bass, Chord1, Chrord2, Pad, Phrase1 and Phrase2. Only these channels/Parts are visible on the keyboard (e.g. in the Mixer or in the Style Creator).

In most cases, however, channels 1 ... 8 of a Style file also contain MIDI data. These are mostly alternative accompaniment patterns that are played depending on the Chord type being played. For this purpose, all possible channels (1 ... 16) are assigned to one of the 8 Accompaniment channels (9 ... 16) by the so-called "CASM" part of the Style file (and finally played via channels 9 ... 16).

By the way: If you play using a Style and record this as a MIDI file, you will have exactly that in the MIDI file what you PLAYED before. It is almost impossible to record ALL possibilities that a Style offers as a MIDI file: In addition to all Main Variations, you would also have to record all Intros, Endings and Fills/Breaks, in the most varied of chords and keys. Especially with the Fills/Breaks, the exact trigger time also plays a major role.

Of course, it doesn't do any harm to thoroughly test such things. But there is also the risk of getting bogged down or losing track of what you actually want to do.

In my opinion, you will achieve the best results if you choose a suitable Style for a certain song to be played, then play the song "normally" with this Style and record the whole thing with "MIDI Quick Recording" on the keyboard. (Minor mistakes are not a problem here.)

Then you transfer the recorded MIDI file to the computer via USB stick and import it into a suitable MIDI processing program (e.g. a DAW such as Cubase or Cakewalk, or MixMaster). The keyboard should be connected to the computer via (USB-)MIDI during the entire process, and the correct MIDI driver must be installed (with the SX600 this the Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver, but with e.g. SX700/900, PSR-S, Tyros5, Genos this is the Yamaha USB-MIDI Driver).

Important: A Style recorded as a MIDI file must be played back on the keyboard via the SONG Parts (MIDI Receive Port 1), i.e. NOT via the STYLE parts of the keyboard (which can be addressed via MIDI Receive Port 2)!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 10:19:04 PM by overover »

tyros5psr

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2021, 10:16:27 PM »
Thanks
best regards

tyros5psr

janamdo

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2021, 08:32:36 AM »
Hi Chris
Thanks for this
I must study this styles further
Enclosed a pic how a imported style shows up in stylesections and this is lost when i do quick recording.

regards

Jan

Note: the imported styles in the Composer are not good converted, so this is not working

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 10:06:26 AM by janamdo »

janamdo

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2021, 09:49:08 AM »

Hi

The two files needed for recording a style into Cakewalk DAW
- StyleRecYamaha.cwt -> load in Cakewalk
- MIDISetupCakewalk.msu -> How to use this file ?

Like to record with the styles of keyboard PSR SX600 into Cakewalk

Jan 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 10:04:06 AM by janamdo »

Offline ckobu

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2021, 10:07:51 AM »
These are midi settings, you put the file on USB and load in the keyboard.
Watch my video channel

janamdo

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2021, 10:14:06 AM »
These are midi settings, you put the file on USB and load in the keyboard.

Hi
Thanks

I found it now how to load the midi configuration for SX600
Loading these two setupfiles and ready to record !

Jan

janamdo

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2021, 12:06:51 PM »
Yes, i record a stylepart with success for sx600  :D
Only further handling to be studied

Jan

Offline chax

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2021, 03:27:29 AM »
CKOBU,
How to load this file ‘MIDISetupCakewalk.msu‘ in SX900 after saving in USB drive?
Thanks
Chax

Offline ckobu

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2021, 08:17:39 AM »
You open the MIDI settings on the keyboard and loading * .msu data. Click on All Part and you will understand.

Watch my video channel

Offline chax

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2021, 10:32:16 AM »
I am sorry I did not get ‘how to load the file in the KB’.Kindly give the steps as the file is in the pen drive( USB1).

Offline ckobu

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2021, 10:42:21 AM »
I put the wrong picture. I hope you succeed now.

Watch my video channel

Offline chax

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2021, 12:04:38 PM »
I think set up does not exist in SX900 as it does in Genos.Ps refer scr shot below.

Offline ckobu

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2021, 12:22:47 PM »
Hmmm

Watch my video channel

Offline chax

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2021, 01:27:40 PM »
Thanks
Grateful

Offline Quetzalito

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2023, 09:22:57 PM »
Hello all,

I know this is an old post and I do not see any recent activity but will ask anyway.

Is there a "real" style creator that works? I have tried the most popular but they all have major deficiencies. I do not mind paying so please advise.

Thank you all 🎹🎹🎹🎹

Offline Divemaster

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2023, 07:16:59 AM »
Pages 18 to 30 of the REFERENCE Manual for the SX 700 and 900 explains the function of the inbuilt Style Creator.
You don't say what keyboard you have? That would be helpful.

You can download the manual here.
https://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/psr-sx700/downloads.html

There's also a programme called MixMaster.

Keith
« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 07:20:32 AM by Divemaster »
Korg  PA5X
I also play a Yamaha PSR-SX700
I also own a Technics SX-PR900 Digital Ensemble Piano
Lenovo M10 Android tablet with Lekato page turner

Offline TiasDad

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2023, 02:58:48 PM »
Hello all,

I know this is an old post and I do not see any recent activity but will ask anyway.

Is there a "real" style creator that works? I have tried the most popular but they all have major deficiencies. I do not mind paying so please advise.

Thank you all 🎹🎹🎹🎹

I, and many others, use Stylemagic YA from here ... https://www.midisoft.pl/en/