Author Topic: Tyros5psr.DJmid.sty His Music Otherwise.  (Read 6031 times)

tyros5psr

Tyros5psr.DJmid.sty His Music Otherwise.
« on: January 30, 2021, 07:02:36 PM »
what a great forum.all the answers are here.bravo.
we all need a music coach.
to evolve, we must all be together.
I have a Tyros 5 and a PSR s975.
i am handicapped and i need music.
congratulations on the exchange of assistance.
long live music and long live her music.i make yamaha styles. DJmid.sty His Music Otherwise.
thanks to Joe waters the admin team and all the team. :)

tyros5psr

good day

« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 04:13:16 AM by tyros5psr »

Online Toril S

Re: Hello and long live music
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 07:05:52 PM »
Hello my friend! Glad you are happy😀😀 I also have a T5 and an S975. This is the rght place to be!
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

tyros5psr

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 07:10:11 PM »
.we must all be together.is it normal that i can't click i like?
but the button from top right say thank you it works.
it's just that the red left button i like doesn't work.

merci  bonne journee
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 07:11:14 PM by tyros5psr »

tyros5psr

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2021, 07:14:18 PM »
Bravo toril S  ...bravo for in Tyros 5 and s975 it is a good compromise.
glad I could help and get help..

tyros5psr
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 09:12:30 PM by tyros5psr »

Offline RONBO

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2021, 11:04:26 PM »
Welcome

I think you should understand that you can’t like your own posts.  That’s a no-no. Glad you like the forum, though.

For that I will give you a like

Regards

Ron
PSR Performer Page                                  IT'S EASY TO BE THE SHIP'S CAPTAIN WHEN THE  SEAS ARE CALM

Proud Genos2 owner

Former boards  PSR2100, PSR 910, TYROS 4,  TYROS 5 and Genos

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2021, 11:30:18 PM »
Hi Tyros5psr,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member and for being a supporter of our forum.  I’m sure you'll learn a lot about your Tyros 5 and PSR-S975 keyboards here on the forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing them.

You’ll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  The following link will take you to the Home page of the website:

http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

You’ll also gain access to an Excel Song Index database, made available to supporting members by our good friend Peter (XeeniX), which presently contains 85,000 plus song titles in 2,528 indexed books.  This index is updated often.

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the websites resources, which can be found at the following link:

http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

Joe Waters updated “Supporting the PSR Tutorial”, on August 27, 2017, which can be found here:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html

We’re so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  Many of our members are always very willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline mikf

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2021, 01:18:50 AM »
Welcome, nowhere better to get help on these great arranger keyboards.
Mike

tyros5psr

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2021, 05:27:33 PM »

BONJOUR RON

yes it is true thank you very much i had noticed.
but the concern is to put I like others that it does not work while the other button says thanks works.
maybe I'll switch browsers to see with another one and it works and if I'm with Chrome I'll try with Edge.

because I would have liked to press the button to love others.

thank you very much for your answer and good evening.

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2021, 08:15:59 PM »
I use Chrome and don't have this problem.  I've seen this issue before, so if you're having trouble getting the Like button to work, please try updating your browser.  If that doesn't work, uninstall and then reinstall your browser.

Please let me know the result.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

tyros5psr

Re: Bonjour et longue musique en direct
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2021, 12:49:24 AM »
I use Chrome and don't have this problem.  I've seen this issue before, so if you're having trouble getting the Like button to work, please try updating your browser.  If that doesn't work, uninstall and then reinstall your browser.

Please let me know the result.  :)

thank you roger you are a  connoisseur, :),,i have removed chrome mis edge,,EUREKA CA MARCHE,,, :),now i will reinstall chrome i would do it tomorrow because at us it is 1:45 in the morning,,
thank you again, good night at roger's it is 8 p.m.
thank you ROGER :)

tyros5psr. content.. :D
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 09:13:13 PM by tyros5psr »

Offline overover

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2021, 01:50:35 AM »
Hi tyros5psr,

also a warm welcome from me here in the forum!

P.S.
I use the Firefox browser (x64 version on Windows 10 64bit). This is all you need! :)
>>> https://www.mozilla.org/

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

tyros5psr

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2021, 11:43:00 AM »
thank you, Chris.
thank you Ron, Roger,JOE,I found the flaw compared to Chrome when the translator is plugged in. The Like button doesn't work. i have reset.i have uninstalled chrome.i have ticked tick boxes,,nothing,nothing,,,,,
The trick for me,c is to remove translator and the EUREKA it works.After to write I replug translator.
good day
tyros5psr
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 09:13:35 PM by tyros5psr »

tyros5psr

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2021, 11:52:24 AM »
on the other hand no problem with Microsoft edge Mozilla Firefox good day to you all.but I like chrome because with systran translator I have a fast microphone, without writing which gives me an advantage in my handicap,,good. case closed, thank you all,,
tyros5psr
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 09:13:54 PM by tyros5psr »

Offline overover

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2021, 04:52:36 PM »
Hi tyros5psr,

every user probably has his own approach when it comes to using translation tools.

I don't use a translation tool integrated in the browser, but simply call up Google Translator in a Firefox tab if necessary (https://translate.google.com/). :)

P.S.
I don't know what "clotpat" means. Is this your first name?

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

tyros5psr

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2021, 06:31:23 PM »
..yes Chris it comes well from the integrated chrome translator that blocks, the press on j likes, thanks for the tip  ;).it is very good for your Google Translate translation it can put 5000 alphabet. I with Systran can put two thousand alphabets. a friend also suggested.deep with a free software that installs computer.but the most with systran, we dictate to the microphone and paf, translation,, happy to be able to put j likes.....

.It comes from my grandmother, who calls us, me —CLOTT,, and my wife —PATT,,,,
good evening CHRIS  :)

tyros5psr
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 09:15:47 PM by tyros5psr »

tyros5psr

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2021, 06:42:16 PM »
for those interested, here are the links for Systran and Deep.si can do a service.

systran 2000 alphabet with a convenient microphone. https://www.systransoft.com/fr/lp/traduction-en-ligne-gratuite/

deep illimit with practical software in office if you like,
https://www.deepl.com/fr/

translator google traduc 5000 by Chris
https://translate.google.com

reverso 800
https://www.reverso.net/text_translation.aspx?lang=FR

good evening tyros5psr
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 09:16:26 PM by tyros5psr »

tyros5psr

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2021, 06:50:03 PM »
and very good for me, :)
 it will teach me how to write English USA,
an obligation that becomes a pleasure, anyway everything is in English language in general,
tyros5psr:o
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 09:16:49 PM by tyros5psr »

Offline overover

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2021, 06:52:49 PM »
Thanks, for clarification, tyros5psr! (clotpat ;)⁣)⁣

Best regards,
Chris

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2021, 11:01:23 PM »
As I said earlier, Clotpat, I use the Google Chrome Browser.  I have the "Google Translate Extension" installed and I've never experienced the issue you're describing.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

tyros5psr

Re: Tyros5psr.DJmid.sty His Music Otherwise.
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2021, 03:41:52 AM »
Thank you Roger very good advice it's working I'm doing the same thing now Good evening.

thank you Roger for the information

and very good for me, :)
 it will teach me how to write English USA,
an obligation that becomes a pleasure, anyway everything is in English language in general,

tyros5psr
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 03:44:38 AM by tyros5psr »

tyros5psr

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2021, 04:23:37 PM »
Hi tyros5psr,
also a warm welcome from me here in the forum!
P.S.
I use the Firefox browser (x64 version on Windows 10 64bit). This is all you need! :)
>>> https://www.mozilla.org/
Best regards,
Chris
Hello Chris so if I understood correctly when we do a musical performance we have to go in the section compositions members. but our performance after 30 days is removed.to stay you have to put it in  topic  video mp3 internet, the ca will stay? or choose 10 pieces and give them to put psr perform? if you are a supporter or after 150 messages?
thank you for the news, good day CHRIS
tyros5psr

« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 04:26:26 PM by tyros5psr »

Offline overover

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2021, 06:21:26 PM »
Hello Chris so if I understood correctly when we do a musical performance we have to go in the section compositions members. but our performance after 30 days is removed.to stay you have to put it in  topic  video mp3 internet, the ca will stay? or choose 10 pieces and give them to put psr perform? if you are a supporter or after 150 messages?
tyros5psr

Hi tyros5psr,

I am not the right person to talk to regarding these details. Please contact Roger about this.

Best regards,
Chris

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2021, 12:08:47 AM »
tyros5psr

Hi Clotpat,

I review the "Songs Played by Forum Members" board every day and all topics 30 days old are purged from this board.  This is without regard to a member's forum status.

If you wish to become a PSR Performer, please send 5 MP3 songs to Joe Waters for his review.  He makes all decisions relative to our members becoming PSR Performers.  If you are granted PSR Performer status, Joe will create a page for you on the main website.  Your songs will not be purged from your Performer's page.

I hope this clarifies this option for you, Clopat.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

tyros5psr

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2021, 04:11:28 PM »
thank you Chris for passing on the good day
tyros5psr

tyros5psr

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2021, 04:15:22 PM »
Hi Clotpat,

I review the "Songs Played by Forum Members" board every day and all topics 30 days old are purged from this board.  This is without regard to a member's forum status.

If you wish to become a PSR Performer, please send 5 MP3 songs to Joe Waters for his review.  He makes all decisions relative to our members becoming PSR Performers.  If you are granted PSR Performer status, Joe will create a page for you on the main website.  Your songs will not be purged from your Performer's page.

I hope this clarifies this option for you, Clopat.  :)
Thanks Roger for your answer, so I understood there are two solutions. first but the songs are removed after 30 days and second solution we go through PSR performers with 5 songs passing through Joe water and there it always remains.

for the third solution the link that sends to YouTube MP3 but it is for the outside surely ??thank you very much ROGER of your dedication
https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

so we on this external link we can not put our personal songs thank you Roger

tyros5psr clotpat
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 04:18:27 PM by tyros5psr »

Online Toril S

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2021, 10:58:53 PM »
In songs played by forum members you uplosd your song to a file sharing service, or to your YouTube channel, and then put a link to it in your post.
Toril S

and PSR-47.

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2021, 12:47:46 AM »
Thanks Roger for your answer, so I understood there are two solutions. first but the songs are removed after 30 days and second solution we go through PSR performers with 5 songs passing through Joe water and there it always remains.

for the third solution the link that sends to YouTube MP3 but it is for the outside surely ??thank you very much ROGER of your dedication

so we on this external link we can not put our personal songs thank you Roger

tyros5psr clotpat

If you choose to become a PSR Performer and are accepted, then you will need to send your MP3 files to Joe Waters periodically, because members can't add songs to their Performer's page on the main website.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

Online Toril S

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2021, 10:39:18 AM »
Also send him a picture of yourself and write a short introduction of yourself and your musical background. Take a look at some of the performers pages to see how it is done😀
Toril S

and PSR-47.

tyros5psr

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2021, 06:07:43 PM »
[quote author=Roger Brenizer
If you choose to become a PSR Performer and are accepted, then you will need to send your MP3 files to Joe Waters periodically, because members can't add songs to their Performer's page on the main website.
[/quote]

very well thank you Roger very well
tyros5psr

tyros5psr

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2021, 06:11:28 PM »
Also send him a picture of yourself and write a short introduction of yourself and your musical background. Take a look at some of the performers pages to see how it is done😀

for the third solution the link that sends to YouTube MP3 but it is for the outside surely ??thank you very much of your dedication

so we on this external link we can not put our personal songs thank you Roger  et Toril .

tyros5psr clotpat
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 06:13:04 PM by tyros5psr »

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2021, 12:54:58 AM »
I removed your last post here referencing your first song played in the "Songs Played by Forum Members" board, Clopat.  The "Hello Everyone" board is a welcoming board for new members and shouldn't be used for other discussions.  I realize that discussions sometime drift from the original topic, but we should always try to stay "On Topic" in all of our boards.

Have a great morning, Clopat.  It's almost 2 am in France right now.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

tyros5psr

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2021, 04:36:33 AM »
Okay, Roger, it was just to get your attention to find out about the 3rd solution described above, or I didn't get any answers, if we can put our personal benefits into this third solution.
thank you Roger good day here in France it will be 6am.good day.long live the music.and thank you for all you do.

tyros5psr.

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2021, 07:13:59 AM »
The "Music Videos and MP3s on the internet" board you're referencing was once primarily used to reference music videos posted on the web by those other than PSR members.  I used to move a lot of our member's topics on this board to the "Songs Played by Forum Members" board, because there is much more activity there.  If you wish to continue posting new MP3's or videos of your songs, I would suggest you use the "Songs Played by Forum Members" board, Clopat.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

tyros5psr

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2021, 10:34:41 AM »
thank you Roger so I have seen in detail the 3 solutions very well thank you for your dedication .
good day .
bravo for the forum
tyros5psr