Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 4 (SFF2)

Voice and style expansion for Tyros 4

(1/3) > >>

Marchrabbit:
Hello. I recently bought a Yamaha Tyros 4 instrument. I chose between the PSR SX 700 and the Tyros 4. A friend suggested choosing the Tyros 4 as it contains more options. Today I have a problem as I can't download new sounds to my Tyros 4 anywhere. I've been thinking of selling the Tyros 4 and buying the PSR SX 700 to get access to new sounds and styles. Do you have any good news on how I can get new sounds for my Tyros 4 instrument? Do I really need to install a memory extension for this? Thank you for your help.

EileenL:
There will not be any packs for Tyros 4 so you will have to rely on getting some UVN files and of course you will need memory for these fitted into your keyboard if you have not got it already. Things have moved on quite a lot since Tyros 4. SX700 would probably give you more than Tyros 4 if you want to use voice packs. They are now free from Yamaha and you will already have some flash memory fitted but not sure what size. In the SX900 it is One Gb.

Marchrabbit:
Thank you . Its very sad to sell my Tyros again.

Marchrabbit:
However, I have decided not to sell my Tyros 4. I plan to add more flash memory to download the superior package. How much memory should I add? Is 512 MB enough?

Graham UK:
Marchrabbit. Don't forget there are many VCE's Voices you can download from here.
These are Editored Voices from the built-in voices already on your T4 (Voice Sets)
They are excellent and I use them daily on my T5.

CLICK HERE.
https://psrtutorial.com/sty/OF/index.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version