Author Topic: List of songs from the "Bonus Playlist for PSR-SX900" in PDF or text.  (Read 8090 times)

Does anyone have the list of songs from the "Bonus Playlist for PSR-SX900" in PDF or text? Or do you know where I can download it?

Offline EileenL

Re: List of songs from the "Bonus Playlist for PSR-SX900" in PDF or text.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 04:44:26 PM »
You can download the additional playlists from the Yamaha download site.

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 05:12:09 PM »
Does anyone have the list of songs from the "Bonus Playlist for PSR-SX900" in PDF or text? Or do you know where I can download it?

Hi Julio,

if not done so, first download the Bonus Playlist from the SX900 download site and unzip it on your computer:
>>> https://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/psr-sx900/downloads.html#product-tabs

Open the unzipped folder "PSR-SX900 Playlist". You will see 9 subfolders (Ballroom, Dance etc.). In these folders you will find a Registrations Bank file (.rgt) for each song and a Playlist file (.tsv). A .tsv file is a simple text file that has "tabulator separated values". You can open the .tsv files e.g. using a simple Text Editor like Windows Notepad/Editor or in a spreadsheet program like Excel.

If needed, you easily make a complete list of ALL included songs. Just copy the contents of all single .tsv files into Excel or a text program like Word and sort the songtitles alphabetically. (If you can't do this yourself just come back here and I'll make such a list for you. :) )

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: juliofluminense

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2021, 10:56:19 PM »
Surely  easier to load playlists into keyboard to see titles.

Offline overover

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2021, 11:00:00 PM »
Surely  easier to load playlists into keyboard to see titles.

Yes, of course you're right, Eileen. :)

But the user asked for a "List in PDF or text" (of the SX900 Bonus Playlist) ...

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 03:20:19 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

Manu_PSR

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 02:38:28 PM »
Hello all,
Although I read this forum from time to time, this is my first post here.

I'm the proud owner of one of the new PSR SX-600 and I think I had the same question about the song list in txt format.  I also find it easier to navigate and explore on my tablet than in the keyboard.  Also the SX600 list is somehow limited and I looked for the "complete " list of song setups for yamaha. I think what the user is looking for is something like this:

http://www.incx.org/t3/MusicFinderCatalogue.htm

Hope it will be helpful.
Regards,
Manuel.

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2021, 05:06:45 PM »
Yes, Manuel you are exactly correct that is what we need. Users of other keyboards could then use the styles and have some idea as to how Yamaha suggests they can be used.

I opened a couple of the Registrations using Word Pad but there is no information listed as to the style’s Name that is connected with the registrations.

janamdo

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2021, 05:58:41 PM »
Hello all,

I'm the proud owner of one of the new PSR SX-600 and I think I had the same question about the song list in txt format.  I also find it easier to navigate and explore on my tablet than in the keyboard.  Also the SX600 list is somehow limited and I looked for the "complete " list of song setups for yamaha. I think what the user is looking for is something like this:

Hope it will be helpful.
Regards,
Manuel.
Hi Manual
As psr sx600 owner too , i faced the same problem of getting a songbook ( you could use Mobilsheets for that )
I tested Mobilesheets and it the psr sx600 is working with Mobilsheets

With Mobilshets yo u can see a pdf score on your computer or tablet or ..what else more
Also there is a songlist on psr sx600 what communicates with Mobilsheets
The song will  beloaded in psr sx600 ready for playing as a registration

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2021, 01:39:28 PM »
Thank you very much. This tip from the files (.tsv) was very good. I managed to create a PDF with the list of songs.

Hi Julio,

if not done so, first download the Bonus Playlist from the SX900 download site and unzip it on your computer:
>>> https://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/psr-sx900/downloads.html#product-tabs

Open the unzipped folder "PSR-SX900 Playlist". You will see 9 subfolders (Ballroom, Dance etc.). In these folders you will find a Registrations Bank file (.rgt) for each song and a Playlist file (.tsv). A .tsv file is a simple text file that has "tabulator separated values". You can open the .tsv files e.g. using a simple Text Editor like Windows Notepad/Editor or in a spreadsheet program like Excel.

If needed, you easily make a complete list of ALL included songs. Just copy the contents of all single .tsv files into Excel or a text program like Word and sort the songtitles alphabetically. (If you can't do this yourself just come back here and I'll make such a list for you. :) )

Best regards,
Chris

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2021, 01:40:48 PM »
Hello all,

Hope it will be helpful.
Regards,
Manuel.

Thank you very much. Great tip

Offline overover

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2021, 02:26:00 PM »
Thank you very much. This tip from the files (.tsv) was very good. I managed to create a PDF with the list of songs.

Thanks for your detailed feedback, Julio!

I'm glad to could help you.

Best regards,
Chris