Author Topic: Transpose question  (Read 1891 times)

Offline shadowhankron

Transpose question
« on: January 15, 2021, 11:23:05 AM »
Hi
It has been awhile since I asked a question although I look in at least  3 times a week into the Forum...  I hope you all are staying SAFE with Lockdowns.

I started recording on the Genos with Quick Midi Recording, on a few tunes I changed the Song transpose while recording...but playing back the song it never changed the transpose.
Is there a setting I need to Alter while recording...  Many Thanks in advance

regards
Ronnie
Genos 1 Keyboard / PSR S 970 /  Korg PA4X  keyboard /  Yamaha HS 7 Studio Monitors  / Motif Rack XS /
Roland Integra 7 /,Fender  Strat & Telecaster & Burns Marvin White Guitar, Tascam DP 32 track Recorder.

Offline ckobu

Re: Transpose question
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 11:42:27 AM »
You need to use Keyboard Transpose, not Maser Transpose.

https://youtu.be/yp_1Ja8AS_k
Watch my video channel

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 12:49:10 PM »
Hi Ronnie,

in addition to Casper's tip:

Please make sure that "Keyboard" is assigned to the panel Transpose buttons: To do this, select "Keyboard" in the pop-up window "Transpose". And also make sure that the transpose values of "Master" and "Song" are set to zero (0). (See also the attached picture.)

Best regards,
Chris

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 04:25:22 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 11:39:49 AM »
Hi..ckobu & 0verover

Many Thanks to you both for the replies on transpose, sorry for delay in my reply, I will try out the suggestions and video,..

Take care and again Thanks

Ronnie
Genos 1 Keyboard / PSR S 970 /  Korg PA4X  keyboard /  Yamaha HS 7 Studio Monitors  / Motif Rack XS /
Roland Integra 7 /,Fender  Strat & Telecaster & Burns Marvin White Guitar, Tascam DP 32 track Recorder.