Author Topic: saving style set up  (Read 3134 times)

jimbell52

saving style set up
« on: January 11, 2021, 04:24:12 PM »
Hi I use  a lot of the  styles  that come with  the s970   I would like to  take a style  change 1 or two of the  instrument  and  the  tempo then rename it  save it to my user bank  I can get it  to  save as another name  and tempo  but can't figure out ot to get the instruments to save   any  help would be great  thank you

Offline RONBO

Re: saving style set up
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 04:33:39 PM »
Hello Jimbell 52

try going to this link https://psrtutorial.com/lessons/tune/adjStyle/index.html

you should find the answer there

regards

Ron
PSR Performer Page                                  IT'S EASY TO BE THE SHIP'S CAPTAIN WHEN THE  SEAS ARE CALM

Proud Genos2 owner

Former boards  PSR2100, PSR 910, TYROS 4,  TYROS 5 and Genos

jimbell52

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 09:36:14 PM »
Thank you

The following users thanked this post: RONBO

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 10:23:58 PM »
Hi jimbell52,

alternatively (instead of saving the original Style as a User Style), you can simply save all changes/edits to Registrations. (Be sure that at least the checkboxes Style, Voice, Harmony/Arpeggio and Tempo are ticked when memorizing the current settings to a Registration button.)

Finally you have to save the current Registration Bank as a file in the User drive or (better) on a USB stick of course. (I is best to use the Song name as file name of each Registration Bank file.)

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

jimbell52

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 05:02:52 PM »
I tried the  links you sent  I still am having troubles  it seem to  always  want me to modify  the drum before going forward.  Again  I use a lot  of factory style I just  want  to switch  from ( harmonic to sax ) or ( bells to guitar )  in the one touch setting area  and  save it save that way.  There has to be easy way. There are a few  video  on youtube  but none in English   

I have copied some styles renamed them  and changes the  tempo  I just  need to change  the one touch instruments  Thanks 

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 05:12:32 PM »
I tried the  links you sent  I still am having troubles  it seem to  always  want me to modify  the drum before going forward.  Again  I use a lot  of factory style I just  want  to switch  from ( harmonic to sax ) or ( bells to guitar )  in the one touch setting area  and  save it save that way.  There has to be easy way. There are a few  video  on youtube  but none in English   

I have copied some styles renamed them  and changes the  tempo  I just  need to change  the one touch instruments  Thanks

To change an OTS:
1. Load your style
2. Load the new voice(s) you want
3. Press Memory
4. Press the OTS # you want memorized
5. Save the style

Cheers,
Fre
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

jimbell52

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 10:45:11 AM »
FRED:  Yes  Thank you so  much  !!!!!! :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 10:46:22 AM by jimbell52 »