Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 4 (SFF2)

Problems with UVN or others in Tyros 4.

(1/1)

Denn:
Problems with UVN or others in Tyros 4.
I have loaded some “other” UVN files into my extended memory. However, I can’t find the wav files that should be with them.
Start. All the TTT files I have show up when I go into voice creator.
Here’s where it goes awry. I go into Voice Creator, scroll through the box on the top left to find the file name. All my TTT files and a few others show up when I go to “Category None” but the ones I want to remove do not show up. One in particular is ‘SIMPLY RED’. I tried to find that to no avail. When I go back to my main screen then press the “Extended Memory” button on the voice side of the keyboard the voice shows up OK. In the slot that I put it in the first place. What bothers me is, if I remove the name, delete it, what about the wav files that make up the voice?
I have been quite successful in removing UVN and TVN files but this has me baffled. I have run through all the categories and the few voices that I want to remove just do not show.
Help please.
Regards, Den.

EileenL:
If you still have all the voices I would do a defrag on flash memory to take of any stragglers. It will take about an hour but cleans everything up so worth it.

Denn:
Hello Eileen, How do you do that? Do I have to couple my computer to the kbd to do this? I have coupled up the computer and copied everything off the HD. but how do you get at the extended memory to defrag it?

Denn:
Found it, done now. Thanks lots. Denn.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version