Author Topic: PSR SX900  (Read 1290 times)

Offline faddario

PSR SX900
« on: December 26, 2020, 03:44:32 PM »
I'm not sure if my new sx900 is defective or if I am doing something wrong. Here's the issue:

I download midi sequence files from this this site or others and place them on a flash drive that has been formatted on the 900. When I insert it in the 900, I see the message that a usb has been loaded. When I try to access the USER tab I get nothing and when I access the USB 1 Tab I get a very quick green process bar and then nothing.. I have also inserted a flash drive with midis that played very well on my psr 3000 and got the same result.

Any solutionss?

Offline reya

Re: PSR SX900
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 04:18:54 PM »
In order to view midi files while browsing, you have to start with an option on the keyboard that is related to midi files.

example : on the main menu (on the touch screen) above the style and multipad, you have 'songA' and 'song B'. Press one of them, then check in the top left corner of the screen if MIDI is chosen (not song - that would be for mp3 's or so) and then - with MIDI chosen - , access your usb drive and navigate to the folder where your midi files are. You should now see them.

Best regards
Rudy
Genos 1, PSR SX900, Roland PK6, Ketron SD1000
MSI Cubi 5 mini pc with IIyama prolite 24" touchscreen, MobileSheets