Author Topic: UVI Files  (Read 1910 times)

Offline meyrick

UVI Files
« on: December 21, 2020, 10:32:40 AM »
Hi All.
I have some "SoundPacks" Files from my Tyros4 and have transferred those with UVI files to the SX900. However, there are some Packs from which the UVI file is missing. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might find the missing UVI files? Any help gratefully received, thanks.

Offline ckobu

Re: UVI Files
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 10:54:12 AM »
You can also enter individual uvn or uvd files. Watch the video.

https://youtu.be/BUogEjIhsGo?t=93
Watch my video channel

The following users thanked this post: meyrick

Offline meyrick

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 11:10:52 AM »
Thank you so much. I was really unaware of this. Great help. I shall be on it right after dinner.

Offline meyrick

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 08:08:49 AM »
Thank you so very much for the info provided. I have now made up my own packs and they work just fine.
One question regarding the removal of the pack from the SX900. Is it a case of just formatting the storage space? The manuals are not very clear on this. 

Offline EileenL

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 12:12:51 PM »
The keyboard always formats the memory before it loads in a new pack.

Offline meyrick

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2020, 12:51:23 PM »
Thank you Eileen. Another piece of information to store up top. Much appreciated.

Offline ckobu

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2020, 12:54:24 PM »
Thank you so very much for the info provided. I have now made up my own packs and they work just fine.
One question regarding the removal of the pack from the SX900. Is it a case of just formatting the storage space? The manuals are not very clear on this.

Packages currently installed in the sx900 will be deleted if new material is being installed. But you don’t have to worry because you can reinstall it all. In fact, you can combine the content you have now created with the content on the keyboard. You only need to have cpf / ppf files with which to create your unique Pack.
Watch the first 6 videos from this playlist and everything will be clear to you.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7D3uE76oiLY1qwImTvUCSw_-W2rigZkv
Watch my video channel

The following users thanked this post: Roshure

Offline meyrick

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2020, 02:52:24 PM »
Thanks Casper. The videos were very  informative and have answered one or two more questions I had. Including your good self, there are some very knowledgeable people on this forum. Once again, thank you for your guidance.
Graham M

Offline ckobu

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2020, 03:04:20 PM »
Dear Graham M, It is my pleasure to have helped. If there are any more questions, I am at your disposal.

greets ckobu