Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 4 (SFF2)

Copying OTS to OTS, or from Registration to OTS, the style is not copied. Tyros4

(1/3) > >>

Juan Perez:
Hello Friends.

When I try to copy everything of, for example, OTS 4 to OTS 3, everything is done, included Left hand, except the style itself. (OTS 4-Memory-OTS 3- Save)

I can copy rightly the same OTS 4 to one Registration memory. (OTS 4-Memory-registration 8 f.e.) Everything is copied.

But, again, when I try to copy the registration memory to OTS 3 everything is copied, included Left hand, except the style itself. ( Registration8-Memory-OTS 3-Save) ( With Freeze on and off)

I have tried all the possibilities in the freeze screen without success.

Could you tell me what to do? Or is failing the keyboard?

Thank you for your help.

Fred Smith:
Everything you said is correct, and that’s the way it should be.

OTS is a set of voices. If you want to change the style, you need to use Style Creator.

Cheers,
Fred

vanzee:
OTS needs to be saved in Style Creator.
Press "Memory" > OTS 1...4 > Style Creator > Save Style

overover:

--- Quote from: vanzee on December 06, 2020, 03:16:15 PM ---OTS needs to be saved in Style Creator.
Press "Memory" > OTS 1...4 > Style Creator > Save Style

--- End quote ---

Hi Eddie,

no, this is not correct. You don't need to go to Style Creator when you only have changed the OTS:

After you have changed the OTS (by pressing [Memory] followed by pressing the desired OTS button) just call up the Style Selection display and use the Save function there. (If the original Style was a Preset Style, you have to navigate to User drive or USB stick before of course.)

Best regards,
Chris

johan:
Juan, OTS voice settings are part of a style, so you cannot save a style in an OTS. It is the other way around: you can change the OTS settings of a style and then save the style under another name (using the method suggested by Fred or Chris)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version