PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > Earlier Models like PSR-9000/PSR-740

Request: PSR-220 demo songs in both MIDI and MP3 formats, anyone?

(1/2) > >>

Arrangerpassion123:
Hello everyone,
At first, I would like to know if you do accept requests on this retro nostalgic corner of the forum.
If so, does anyone still own a Yamaha PSR-220? If yes, is it possible to send me its 16 built-in demo songs in both MIDI and MP3 formats, please?
There are two reasons why I need them: Reason Nr. 1 is because, as a child, I had the great opportunity to play that keyboard and, as soon as I heard the songs, I immediately fell in love with all of them;
Reason nr. 2 is because I'm working on a tribute for the keyboard's 25th anniversary next year.
I will send you the YouTube link as soon as it's done.
Hope someone could help me,
Kind regards,
Umberto from Italy

Toril S:
Hello Arrangerpassion!
I don't think the MIDIS of the demo songs can be exported from the keyboard.
But there is a guy on YouTube that collects keyboards, and he made a video about the 220, where he says he also has made a video of the demo songs. here is a link to the video:

https://youtu.be/QCeMWbz2Q9Q

If you contact him, maybe he can help you.
The keyboard can also be found on Amazone.
If you get one you can use an audio interface and Audacity to make Wav or MP3 files of the demo songs, at least I believe that is possible.

BTW, I have a PSR-47. Best demo song ever on that little machine :)

All the best from Toril

Arrangerpassion123:
Hey! Thanks for the reply! I never thought I could find a NOS 220 on Amazon, I'll surely have a look.
I, instead, think the MIDIs can actually be recorded in real time via a mobile device, a simple MIDI recorder that records in midi format 1 (all tracks in one) and a USB to MIDI mobile interface.
I, myself, would like to try it out, cause I (might still) have an old Line6 MIDI Mobilizer, but unfortunately it only works with apple devices...ok I'm going off topic :O sorry...
Anyways yes, I could ask Michael (the guy you're pointing me to), for the MP3s or better download them directly from YouTube, but I'd have to turn up the volume by a few dBs.
I'll do what I can for now,
Thanks again for the quick reply.
Wow, a PSR-47, one of the greatest vintage Yamaha keyboards ever! Glad you like it...
Anyways, back to the topic, the PSR-220 is my true love and I'll do my best to male this tribute video, I'll call it "Yamaha PSR-220: 25 years of pure Awesomeness.
Thanks again and again, my friend,
Kind regards,
Umberto

Toril S:
I look forward to that video! Good luck😀

rodrigo.b:

--- Quote from: Arrangerpassion123 on December 02, 2020, 06:20:09 PM ---Hello everyone,
At first, I would like to know if you do accept requests on this retro nostalgic corner of the forum.
If so, does anyone still own a Yamaha PSR-220? If yes, is it possible to send me its 16 built-in demo songs in both MIDI and MP3 formats, please?
There are two reasons why I need them: Reason Nr. 1 is because, as a child, I had the great opportunity to play that keyboard and, as soon as I heard the songs, I immediately fell in love with all of them;
Reason nr. 2 is because I'm working on a tribute for the keyboard's 25th anniversary next year.
I will send you the YouTube link as soon as it's done.
Hope someone could help me,
Kind regards,
Umberto from Italy

--- End quote ---

Hi the PSR 220 is very old so I think you can record the demo songs via midi. Good luck with your tribute

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version