Author Topic: pista de drum in acc of style  (Read 1441 times)

Offline victorsp

pista de drum in acc of style
« on: November 26, 2020, 09:11:42 AM »
Good Morning. I'm trying to style a drum kit in the backing part. I can't assign it. I know many years ago I came across drums on the backing tracks. I would appreciate if you could help me. Thanks a lot. Cheers
PSR SX900,  TYROS 4,  PSR 910, TYROS 2, PSR 3000

Offline ckobu

Re: pista de drum in acc of style
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 09:20:57 AM »
You need to open Style Creator and then Drum Setup. After setting the Style you need to save. Watch the video.
https://youtu.be/dNO7MveTd3g
Watch my video channel

Offline victorsp

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 06:20:39 PM »
Good afternoon Casper. I mean I can drum on the parts of Pad, Phr1, Phr2. Thank you for answering and congratulations on such didactic tutorials. . Greetings

Offline valimaties

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 07:27:09 PM »
Hi Victor.
Yes, it could be done, but you must sample your drum and make it a voice. In this way you can use your drum on backing channels.
It is a tricky after this is done, using close and open hit hat, as you must play with length of keys ;)

Good luck,
Vali

Vali Maties - Genos

Offline ckobu

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 08:04:28 PM »
Valimatis is right and this way the drum can be added to other channels. It takes a long time to adjust such Voices.
There is a better approach and one alternative. A better way is to add the REX2 format and I think it will play on the accompaniment channels without any problems. An alternative is to use the Multipad and Synchro start options to play simultaneously with Style.
Watch my video channel

Offline victorsp

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2020, 12:59:14 PM »
Good Morning . Thank you very much Vali and ckobu for the comments. I will have to do it as they say. In his day he did it like this for Tyros 2. Greetings