Author Topic: Rose Disco Style  (Read 3936 times)

Rose Disco Style
« on: November 20, 2020, 10:08:58 AM »
Hi Tyros 5 owners! If anyone would be willing to record the Rose Disco style by itself. I'm only interested in the drums (all variations and breaks) and send it to me I would really appreciate it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 02:37:36 PM by patrick.r99 »

Offline overover

Re: Rose Disco Style
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 10:29:57 AM »
Hi Patrick,

what are you planning to do with such a recording of this Style?

"RoseDisco" is a T5 "+Audio" Style. Therefore,  the Audio Drum Part cannot be recorded as a MIDI file. If you are interested in a Audio recording of only the Drums of this Style, you should add this information to your post. You cannot "extract" only the Drums from a Audio recording of the complete Style (all Parts together).

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 10:32:40 AM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 10:39:41 AM »
Hi Patrick,

what are you planning to do with such a recording of this Style?

"RoseDisco" is a T5 "+Audio" Style. Therefore,  the Audio Drum Part cannot be recorded as a MIDI file. If you are interested in a Audio recording of only the Drums of this Style, you should add this information to your post. You cannot "extract" only the Drums from a Audio recording of the complete Style (all Parts together).

Best regards,
Chris

Yes I'm only interested in the drums and have changed my post accordingly. Thank you.

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 02:43:00 PM »
Hi Patrick,

I extracted the complete Audio Drum part from the +Audio Style "RoseDisco.aus" using the "Wavosaur" PC program. (See also the attached picture.)

You can download the resulting .wav file (44.1 kHz / 16-bit / Stereo) here from my Dropbox:
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/uonm4dh3g7mvlqn/RoseDisco.aus_A.DrumPart.wav?dl=0

P.S.
- The default tempo of this Style is 130.
- On Channel 10 (Rhy2) are also some MIDI Drum events (note G#1, using the "CymbalKit").

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris

[attachment deleted by admin]
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

The following users thanked this post: Roshure, patrick.r99

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 05:04:22 PM »
Thank you very much for your help! I Really apprecite it!

Offline overover

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 05:21:56 PM »
Thanks for your kind feedback, Patrick! :)

Best regards,
Chris

The following users thanked this post: patrick.r99

Offline Musicnik

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2021, 06:45:35 AM »
Hello! Are there any MIDI drums in this style? If yes, can I convert the style for Tyros 2?
Hi Tyros 5 owners! If anyone would be willing to record the Rose Disco style by itself. I'm only interested in the drums (all variations and breaks) and send it to me I would really appreciate it.
-
Best regards,
Nick