Author Topic: The 13 things I wanted on the next PSR yamaha keyboard  (Read 26883 times)

Offline Enildo

The 13 things I wanted on the next PSR yamaha keyboard
« on: November 05, 2020, 09:58:10 AM »
Hello everyone!

The 13 things I wanted on the next PSR yamaha keyboard:

01. Recording style tracks with the sustain pedal
02. Saving custom Drum Setup Kits
03. CASM section in Style Creator
04. Lyrics / Text in .PDF or .Doc format with colorful letters
05. Half Bar Fill physical button without the need to use Assignable buttons, freeing them for other uses.
06. The return of the physical Fade in / out button
07. The return of the video output (preferably HDMI) without the need for adapters
08. 04 buttons (knobs) Live Control
09. In the "Speaker" function, in addition to the "Headphone Switch, On and Off selections," the "Internal speakers only" function. In this case, they would cut all the keyboard outputs
10. The possibility of recording S.Art voices on MultiPads
11. Editable Arpeggio function
12. Vocal Harmony On / Off indicator light on the panel
13. Two microphone inputs with independent Mic Setting / Vocal Harmony controls

Enildo
When word fail, Music speaks!

The following users thanked this post: hans1966

Offline hans1966

Re: Las 13 cosas que quería en el siguiente teclado PSR yamaha
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 12:22:47 AM »
Hello Enildo, very good points.  I would add another three points. continuing the list: 14. possibility of direct sampling on the keyboard. 15. In the "Song Creator" possibility to copy specific bars or measures from one channel to another channel. 16. Replacement of the power adapter by power cord. Best regards. Hans
"Enjoying my SX600, and moving step by step through the journey of life"

Offline Enildo

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 09:56:34 AM »
Hello Enildo, very good points.  I would add another three points. continuing the list: 14. possibility of direct sampling on the keyboard. 15. In the "Song Creator" possibility to copy specific bars or measures from one channel to another channel. 16. Replacement of the power adapter by power cord. Best regards. Hans

Hi Hans!

Thank you for your help, You brought good points!

Enildo

Offline luiscarlos2000

Re: The 13 things I wanted on the next PSR yamaha keyboard
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 07:54:22 AM »
Interesting points. I want to add another.
17: Add accessibility functions: Since that keyboards now uses touch screens, for a blind (visually impaired) person like me, and also low vision persons, it could be impossible to navigate between the options of the keyboard. For this case I want a screen reading and magnifying functionality to the keyboard to have more access to their settings.
Past Yamaha keyboards that I now don't use: PSR-S710, PSR-A2000
Current Yamaha keyboard I use: PSR-A3000
Next, or future, Yamaha keyboard I will use: PSR-A5000

The following users thanked this post: Lije Baley

Offline Enildo

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 10:21:36 AM »
Interesting points. I want to add another.
17: Add accessibility functions: Since that keyboards now uses touch screens, for a blind (visually impaired) person like me, and also low vision persons, it could be impossible to navigate between the options of the keyboard. For this case I want a screen reading and magnifying functionality to the keyboard to have more access to their settings.

Thanks for the contribution Luís Carlos, you included a super important suggestion,
although yamaha has already put an accessibility program on its SX and Genos lines, but it needs to improve and evolve.

Enildo

The following users thanked this post: Lije Baley

blackpool

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 03:51:20 PM »
I am very happy with everything apart from aftertouch

I think the SX models are the best PSR's ever produced and the midrange 700 is just the best 'bang for buck' in the arranger/workstation market in my view.

With respect......E models are never going to offer the same spec as SX's in the lineup of PSR's ....They are at a different price point
Keith
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 03:56:18 PM by blackpool »

Offline Joe H

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2020, 04:15:18 PM »
Sustain on all style Parts is a no no... that will cause all kinds of problems I'm sure (that's why it is not possible now).

But I would welcome

A. - An improved noise-free key bed with After Touch
B. - A CASM Editor in Style Creator (but StyleMagic has a good one already along with a good Drum Editor)
C. - An Arpeggiator Editor to create User Arpeggios
D. - Return of the physical Fade In / Fade Out button

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline hans1966

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2020, 04:35:17 PM »
Very good point Joe H., I would add as an additional and no less important point 18. or 19, possibility of a piano roll editor, in "Song Creator" and "Style Creator". Hans

Offline mixermixer

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2020, 02:24:28 PM »
I'd like to add to the list an improved response time on the touchscreen, I've tested the SX900 and it reacts slowly IMO. Also it could be only me and I've said this before, but I would like to bring back the "Ballad" category; currently its mushed in the Pop & Rock, some in Country, others in some other category. I found that I can navigate better without the search function by going to my downloaded T4 styles that I have in a USB and browse via folders, but that's because I'm accustomed to the old UI before the touch and I mentally know where certain styles are based in their page location (muscle memory)... and hey, the SX900 does full voicing of the T4 factory styles, took them 10 years for the trickle down lol :)

/rant

Offline EileenL

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2020, 05:04:08 PM »
I find the touch screen as quick as my I pad. No problems at all.
As to styles why not find the ones you use a lot and save then to favourites. Then always easy to find by just pressing Favourite button

Offline overover

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2020, 05:16:40 PM »
I'd like to add to the list an improved response time on the touchscreen, I've tested the SX900 and it reacts slowly IMO. ...

Hi mixermixer,

you can go to [Menu] > [Utility] > [Touch Screen/Display] and switch off the "Transition Effect" (on page 2/2). This makes the display changes faster.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: mixermixer, Lije Baley

Offline Moontom

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2021, 05:06:41 PM »
curious if the new SX line allows for MIDI multi-tracking and then looping the results. this is a huge problem w/ the Genos....how these sophisticated instruments lack that basic capability is beyond me.

Offline bernamato

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2021, 10:27:48 AM »
I add:
the direct on disk reading instruments and other voices to be used on each track styles
This technology is old. Why will not implement it in 2021?

Offline hans1966

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2021, 02:06:01 AM »
Hi Jeff, I'm also looking forward to a major update for my SX900.
For example: in "Song Creator" you can implement more event editing tools such as: piano roll, copy of specific measures from one channel to another, and / or copy by instrument blocks (channels or tracks) with specific measures to other channels or tracks.

possibility of direct data transfer from the keyboard to the computer, and vice versa through the USB HOST port, without the need to install a driver.

for me these tools are essential,
since I like to work musical arrangements from the keyboard without the need for external software.
greetings. Hans

Offline mhack

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2021, 05:16:25 PM »
EXCELLENT! I REALLY LIKE THE CHOICES. Light for harmony and fade in/out control my favorites.
Hack

Offline hans1966

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2021, 01:20:07 AM »
Another interesting point for a future update is the implementation of a multitrack audio recorder, with editing functions such as:
overdub, punch, cut, and insert.  (The latter for pads, arpeggiators, and effects).

they are just my suggestions. ;)

regards
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 01:23:21 AM by hans1966 »

Offline mikf

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2021, 02:18:12 PM »
You can’t make good multi track recordings without a final mix facility ie able to move volumes on every track in real time as you make a final mix. It’s a really basic function missing from ALL these arrangers. Nobody ever lists it in these “wants” lists, but IMHO it is a really important function that is always missing.
Mike

The following users thanked this post: hans1966, kpblues

Offline hans1966

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2021, 04:34:49 PM »
Hi Mike, I agree with you.

A good multitrack recorder should carry a good mixer where you can make adjustments such as: volumes, equalizer, effects, panning, and compressor.

We hope that Yamaha will take these suggestions into account either in an upcoming software update, or in future models.

regards

Hans
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 04:36:03 PM by hans1966 »

Offline EileenL

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2021, 10:23:02 PM »
That is why a lot of us record in midi first as it allows you to edit before recording to Audio.

Offline mikf

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2021, 10:49:31 PM »
Eileen
It doesn’t let you do a final mix, whether you record to midi or not. Multi track mixing is not an edit technique the keyboard supports. It’s the process you always see sound engineers typically performing as they sit at the big multi track recording desk moving the sliders around in real time to get channel volumes exactly right at every point as they make the final mix.
 Of course I can do it by feeding to audacity and using the onboard mixer to control every midi channel volume in real time. But the keyboard is quite capable of making audio recording, so I shouldn’t have to use audacity. You  need to be able to do a mix onboard without using external software. It’s no big deal if all you are doing is recording a typical arranger performance, but for sophisticated multi track recording it is essential.
Mike

Offline Toril S

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2021, 11:08:33 PM »
If you balance the style and voices before making a multi track recording it will not sound any worse than a quick recording. But I agree, it needs a mixer.
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline mikf

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2021, 01:52:37 AM »
Toril
That’s not how it works on a multi track. You typically record track at a time, so when you record one track all the others may not yet be recorded. So no matter how good you are, there will still be certain parts where you want to back off some parts, bring others up, fade some sections in, others out etc etc. You always end up making adjustments in real time as you listen to the totality not just to get a good well balanced recording, but to get the whole arrangement to sound the way you want. It’s one of the most important steps in making a complicated multi track arrangement.
Mike

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2021, 02:57:59 AM »
You just need to use Audacity to mix the tracks ONE at time. You know it is a free program to go download, right?

Once you make your MIDI file of your song on your keyboard, you can then make a WAV of EACH for the tracks parts by itself.   
Then import the all those WAV files into Audacity and mix them to your hearts content. With Audacity you can mix each whole track at once OR a small section of each of the tracks in any size.

What you are wanting is already available FREE.  ;)

I have thought about doing my song performances that way BUT that would not be what the performance would really sound like using the STYLE out on a gig. That is why I spend hours MIXING the style on my keyboard with my mic vocals at ONE content setting. Then go back and listen to the recordings weeks and months later and ideas for licks and riffs sometimes occur to me to add to the performance.

Regards
Drake

« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 03:00:29 AM by DrakeM »

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2021, 03:18:46 AM »

Just a couple tips I use to eliminate these two issues you seem to have listed.

(12 ) That is what a "registration" is used for. It "lights" up when it is ON or OFF.
(13)  You can set up registrations as I do to engage the "back up harmony" and then OFF using them. You can use more that ONE registration to perform a song if needed.  ;)

If you want to Fade in and out on your song recordings just use Audacity (it’s a free program).  But don’t ever use it playing LIVE for crying out loud, end the song like a real band would … TAG the dare thing. 8)

Offline mikf

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2021, 04:55:12 AM »
Drake
I know all about audacity. And of course I can also do this with digital multi track recorders and mixers, all of which I have done in the past. There are plenty of alternative ways to skin the cat. I just believe the keyboard should have this function. It has nearly everything you need to do quite sophisticated multi track midi recording on board - except a mixing facility. This seems a basic need to me. I had this discussion with a Yamaha keyboard tech and he agreed it was something they need to address.
And cost or free is not a driver for quite a lot of people. Convenience is. I have a CVP, which is a very neat self contained piece of furniture that sits well in a nice room. I have no need or desire to have that littered with wires running everywhere, computers and other hardware.
Mike

Offline hans1966

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2021, 06:59:27 AM »
Hi Mike, I agree with you.

Perhaps the other colleagues do not understand the complexity of an orchestral composition with voices included.

For example, in addition to making all the necessary MIDI adjustments, such as: control changes for certain parts of the song (volume, modulation, sustain, effects) to make it sound as dynamic as possible (including the ability to play difficult passages with sounds that have articulation) multitrack audio recording is also needed, for the following reasons.

1. make the final mix. this includes: volume, external effects, external equalization, external compression, normalization and mastering.

2. If in addition to the MIDI arrangement, external instruments are required (guitars, violins, brass, external synthesizer) and also male and female singers each singing their soloist part and then en bloc (3,4, or 6 voices)

then a multi-channel mixer / recorder keyboard with a minimum of 16 tracks is required with the functions described above, in addition to automation, and scene recording.

With such a keyboard, you don't need external software to record your best arrangement, no matter how complex.

this is just my opinion.

regards

Hans
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 07:03:55 AM by hans1966 »

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2021, 05:56:32 PM »
Well, have Yamaha stick that sort of thing on the Genos line but not on the SX series of keyboards.

I don't want to pay extra for something that is free already.  ;D

Regards
Drake

Offline mikf

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2021, 08:31:55 PM »
Drake - don’t worry, Yamaha will recover all the software development costs from CVP and Genos buyers. Then they can throw it in the next model down a couple of years later at almost no cost. That’s their normal modus operandi. LOL.
Mike

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2021, 09:19:17 PM »
Alright, now that works for me. ;)

Offline Enildo

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2021, 09:55:07 PM »
Hello everyone!

The 13 things I wanted on the next PSR yamaha keyboard:

01. Recording style tracks with the sustain pedal
02. Saving custom Drum Setup Kits
03. CASM section in Style Creator
04. Lyrics / Text in .PDF or .Doc format with colorful letters
05. Half Bar Fill physical button without the need to use Assignable buttons, freeing them for other uses.
06. The return of the physical Fade in / out button
07. The return of the video output (preferably HDMI) without the need for adapters
08. 04 buttons (knobs) Live Control
09. In the "Speaker" function, in addition to the "Headphone Switch, On and Off selections," the "Internal speakers only" function. In this case, they would cut all the keyboard outputs
10. The possibility of recording S.Art voices on MultiPads
11. Editable Arpeggio function

Enildo

I continue with my 13 wishes, + the Piano hall and MultTrack Editor suggested by Hans.
Drake, I already use VH with the registers, but it would be very important that when it is activated, it shows on the led panel as "ON" and deactivated as "OFF".
This would be resolved in the current SX900, with just a software update.
Maybe Yamaha will put some of those wishes in the SX910!

Regards,
Enildo

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2021, 10:59:53 PM »
Drake - don’t worry, Yamaha will recover all the software development costs from CVP and Genos buyers. Then they can throw it in the next model down a couple of years later at almost no cost. That’s their normal modus operandi. LOL.
Mike

We Genos players don't want to pay extra for something that is free elsewhere, either.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Enildo

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2021, 11:20:25 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen!

All of these technologies will be silly things in the near future.
Without this "I don't want to pay more" for this or that, if you don't have any of this, you will pay more anyway.
Regardless of what resources we will or will not pay the most.
More imagine our current keyboards, with all these technologies at our disposal, and imagine if we were still with the PSR 510,
from the 90s, and companies were not going to implement any extra resources because we would pay more for them ...
All of this will come, whether in the next model or in future models, and we will always pay more, as it is the logic of the market.
Until today I never paid cheaper when I changed equipment.

All of these wishes will be silly things in the future, and future generations will continue to demand new things
and all of this will be implemented by companies like Yamaha, Korg, Roland, etc ...

Perhaps in our backward minds today, it doesn't make sense that an "A" or "B" feature is available directly on our keyboards.
Here comes the questions: "But what am I going to need this for?" "And why would anyone pay more for it, if a computer program already exists?"
The logic of the future is called "practicality". In the past I needed 10 electronic devices and used large and heavy speakers,
today I only use the keyboard and 1 or 2 portable speakers weighing less than 20 kg.

The future does not stop, whether you like it or not.

Enildo

Offline mikf

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2021, 12:08:59 AM »
Predicting what people will value in the future is almost impossible. Many years ago Bell Telephone company, at the time the largest communication company in the world, hired a firm of  top consultants to investigate whether they should enter the mobile phone market. After spending several million dollars on market research the consultants advised Bell that mobile phones only had value to a relatively small group of people and that it was a small niche not worth their attention.
Mike

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2021, 12:36:39 AM »
Hey everyone!

The things I wanted on the next PSR yamaha keyboard:

1.The ability to create MegaVoices and Super Articulation voices
2.More powerful style creator with an easy to use interface
3.More drum and percussion voices with better quality
4.CFX and C7 piano samples (with a lot of layers not only 3 or 4)
5.Improved Score display function (now the score display doesn’t show you things like sustain pedal)
6.Aftertouch
7.HDMI video output.
8.New Vocal Harmony with more presets to choose from
9.More demo songs to showcase the new voices, styles and features
10.A better Megaenhancer software built in to the keyboard.

Offline Toril S

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2021, 12:25:57 PM »
I just want a keyboard that is easy to sit and play, with a large screen, and a file system that highlight the folder you are in and a quick way to navigate between files. A tilted screen would be nice! And I want Yamaha to make it easy to switch styles between keyboards without all the tweaking and voice changes we have to do.
Toril S

and PSR-47.

Offline metcam

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2021, 10:34:33 AM »
My wishes to next psr:

1.Song Syncro Start Off/On realy neded for all players who use MIDI songs and style together for play. At this moment on SX-900 is almost perfect ,just need a little  to complete that functions:

MIDI play and style play at same time,MIDI stop style continue play,Midi start again style ""CONTINUE"" play.

2. More expansion room,,2GB or more....

3.SONG POSITIONS BOOTONS:

Since Yamaha rise song to 3MB now we need more "SONG POSITIONS markers"

It would be nice if Yamaha make in SX? a minimum 8 or even better 12 of SONG POSITIONS markers:

4. NOTE SHIFT on board.

5.MIDI DRUM EDITOR  so we have same as on style drum editor.

6. Posability to create custom voices and custom drums from Internal/External samples

7. SONG POSITIONS BOOTONS:  possibility to call positions trough registrations will be very  useful

8. Song PART (VOICE/DRUM KIT)  and VOLUME change  for each MIDI Chanel possibility to memorize (REGISTRATIONS MEMORY)  and call when need. Same as style parts! This will  be a very helpful!

Regards!
Curent Instruments:  PSR A-5000
Previus instruments:SX-900,GENOS,PSR-A3000,PSR9000,Tyros2,Tyros3,TYROS5,psr2000,psr2100,psr1500,psr530,psr OR700,DX7,DX11,V50,DX21.
KORG:pa800,KORG PA-900,Triton Extreme,Triton rack,.KORG X3,Roland G600.Roland

Offline tbaroghel

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2021, 04:06:27 PM »
Maybe I am out of line here, but what I would really appreciate is an easy/natural way to adjust tempo in real time when playing live:
I would like to be able to "slow down" the tempo at certain moments and quickly return to the original. Also a way to gradually increase tempo for other pieces.
I have tried using an expression pedal assigned to tempo, but it was really hit and miss. Maybe users had success with this or a rotary knob ...

I hope this is just something I missed in the exploration of my SX900 features, and I am ready to stand corrected if a method exists already.

Regards,

Thierry
Humbly returning to arrangers after many years, with a PSR-SX900

Offline mikf

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2021, 05:25:42 PM »
If you set a pedal to tap in the beat, then you can easily reset the tempo in real time with a foot tap. Actually it takes two taps to set the new tempo. But one thing to also be aware of is that often styles only sound good within certain tempo limits. Try slowing a style way down and you will see what I mean.
Mike

The following users thanked this post: tbaroghel

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2021, 07:02:26 PM »
My main ask is for an expansion system that is easy, I’ve given up on the present one.

Offline jugge

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2021, 07:34:57 PM »
On the top of my list, is a VST connection plugin similar to the one available for the MODX, for integration with Cubase and other DAWs
It was always a bit of pain to get Genos play nice with Cubase, but this plugin have save me a lot of headache.
Every changes made on the Keyboard will be transferred to Cubase and recalled once you open the project in Cubase again.

Oh, and Soundmondo integration would be nice too  ;D https://soundmondo.yamahasynth.com/
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 07:45:37 PM by jugge »
Welcome to Yamaha Beats. Genos and MODX covers on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yKCzqlOhkulwHFF6P-_Vw

Offline overover

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2021, 07:45:36 PM »
My main ask is for an expansion system that is easy, I’ve given up on the present one.

Hi Georgeandmarj,

basically, the current YEM system is very easy to use. In the meantime, Yamaha has eliminated a lot of previous bugs / "teething problems". So if you have installed the latest Firmware on your keyboard, are using the latest YEM version and, ideally, have also read the relevant manuals, everything should work.

I've looked at 80 of your previous posts (back to 2018), but didn't find any questions about YEM (Yamaha Expansion Manager) among them. Just start a new thread and ask all questions about the points where you get stuck with YEM or when installing Expansion Packs on your keyboard. Here in the forum you will for sure get help! :)

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 07:48:57 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

Offline Enildo

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2021, 12:39:00 PM »
Hello forum!

I don't know about you, but I liked the color of the PSR A5000's panel, the buttons became more prominent and improves the visualization and location of the buttons.
I would like it to be the same color in the bottom area as well (in the styles, registers and multpads controls).
In my humble opinion it would be a good change. I hope yamaha will worry about that in the next model.

Enildo

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 12:49:46 PM by Enildo »

Offline Toril S

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2021, 01:50:03 PM »
Enildo, I agree fully!!!
Toril S

and PSR-47.

Offline hans1966

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2021, 08:54:41 PM »
Hello forum!

I don't know about you, but I liked the color of the PSR A5000's panel, the buttons became more prominent and improves the visualization and location of the buttons.
I would like it to be the same color in the bottom area as well (in the styles, registers and multpads controls).
In my humble opinion it would be a good change. I hope yamaha will worry about that in the next model.

Enildo

Hello Enildo, very good points.

Let's wait to see what features Yamaha add to the new model.

regards

Hans

Offline luiscarlos2000

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2021, 09:38:00 PM »
Hi Enildo,
As I saw that the Yamaha PSR-A5000 was recently released, will there be accessibility support? Most probably the sx series has it so it will be applied to the new A5000, although I'm not shure.

Offline Enildo

« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2021, 11:32:52 PM »
Hi Enildo,
As I saw that the Yamaha PSR-A5000 was recently released, will there be accessibility support? Most probably the sx series has it so it will be applied to the new A5000, although I'm not shure.

Olá Luis Carlos

I believe that all new models from the SX and Genos lines will have accessibility support.

Enildo

Offline luiscarlos2000

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2021, 02:53:24 AM »
Also believe that. This could be an interesting topic to discuss.

Offline overover

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2021, 03:01:08 AM »
Hi luiscarlos2000,

the term "voice guide" is mentioned in the A5000 Reference Manual more than 20 times.

So this model definitely has this function (like SX900/700 and Genos). The only thing is that the Voice Guide file is not yet available for download.

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 03:04:00 AM by overover »

Offline luiscarlos2000

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2021, 04:37:59 AM »
Thanks for the answer Chriss. I understand it correctly: Voice guide is implemented, however the file is not yet available to download. Only waiting is our best option.

Offline metcam

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2021, 03:48:39 PM »
I wish Yamaha implement trough next OS and YEM update  to SX-series keyboards " Special features" in YEM same as "Genos/Tyros5" have.

Yamaha Expansion manager owners manual page 24.

I really don't like compare Yamaha to others ,,,well  all KORG PA series starting from PA-80 20 years ago have that options.
It's really shame the new SX-series can't do this.

Believe Yamaha will update this option to SX keyboards. 

Best regards!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Curent Instruments:  PSR A-5000
Previus instruments:SX-900,GENOS,PSR-A3000,PSR9000,Tyros2,Tyros3,TYROS5,psr2000,psr2100,psr1500,psr530,psr OR700,DX7,DX11,V50,DX21.
KORG:pa800,KORG PA-900,Triton Extreme,Triton rack,.KORG X3,Roland G600.Roland