(1/18) > >>

Enildo:
Hello everyone!

The 13 things I wanted on the next PSR yamaha keyboard:

01. Recording style tracks with the sustain pedal
02. Saving custom Drum Setup Kits
03. CASM section in Style Creator
04. Lyrics / Text in .PDF or .Doc format with colorful letters
05. Half Bar Fill physical button without the need to use Assignable buttons, freeing them for other uses.
06. The return of the physical Fade in / out button
07. The return of the video output (preferably HDMI) without the need for adapters
08. 04 buttons (knobs) Live Control
09. In the "Speaker" function, in addition to the "Headphone Switch, On and Off selections," the "Internal speakers only" function. In this case, they would cut all the keyboard outputs
10. The possibility of recording S.Art voices on MultiPads
11. Editable Arpeggio function
12. Vocal Harmony On / Off indicator light on the panel
13. Two microphone inputs with independent Mic Setting / Vocal Harmony controls

Enildo

hans1966:
Hello Enildo, very good points.  I would add another three points. continuing the list: 14. possibility of direct sampling on the keyboard. 15. In the "Song Creator" possibility to copy specific bars or measures from one channel to another channel. 16. Replacement of the power adapter by power cord. Best regards. Hans

Enildo:

--- Quote from: hans1966 on November 06, 2020, 12:22:47 AM ---Hello Enildo, very good points.  I would add another three points. continuing the list: 14. possibility of direct sampling on the keyboard. 15. In the "Song Creator" possibility to copy specific bars or measures from one channel to another channel. 16. Replacement of the power adapter by power cord. Best regards. Hans

--- End quote ---

Hi Hans!

Thank you for your help, You brought good points!

Enildo

luiscarlos2000:
Interesting points. I want to add another.
17: Add accessibility functions: Since that keyboards now uses touch screens, for a blind (visually impaired) person like me, and also low vision persons, it could be impossible to navigate between the options of the keyboard. For this case I want a screen reading and magnifying functionality to the keyboard to have more access to their settings.

Enildo:

--- Quote from: luiscarlos2000 on November 10, 2020, 07:54:22 AM ---Interesting points. I want to add another.
17: Add accessibility functions: Since that keyboards now uses touch screens, for a blind (visually impaired) person like me, and also low vision persons, it could be impossible to navigate between the options of the keyboard. For this case I want a screen reading and magnifying functionality to the keyboard to have more access to their settings.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the contribution Luís Carlos, you included a super important suggestion,
although yamaha has already put an accessibility program on its SX and Genos lines, but it needs to improve and evolve.

Enildo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version