Author Topic: New Fiesta Caliente 2 Free PSR Series Pack  (Read 3240 times)

Offline Aquilauno

New Fiesta Caliente 2 Free PSR Series Pack
« on: October 28, 2020, 11:01:06 PM »

New Fiesta Caliente 2 Free PSR Series Pack
https://shop.usa.yamaha.com/en/downloadables /sound-expansion-library.html

For those who want I uploaded the folder and it is available at this link ...

https://mega.nz/file/S74gEIoL#0oH-hlvh1XRtygWSs7x0P4IhrR5HxqI74JQaJEJbFm4

Pietro

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline overover

Re: New Fiesta Caliente 2 Free PSR Series Pack
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 11:17:33 PM »
Thank you very much, Pietro!

@all
This Pack contains .cpf files for PSR-S770/775/970/975 and PSR-SX700/900.

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 11:21:04 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: juliofluminense

Offline Patrick

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 08:06:58 PM »
Hi Pietro thank you for all; all the best Patrick
 :)

Offline Roshure

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 09:39:09 PM »
Hi Pietro:
Thanks with your post, I contact the Yamaha support for the .cpf for Genos because in the excel sheet names this model. Yamaha donīt answer me and I really need this pack. I live in Ensenada BC Mexico.
Would you be so kind post the styles, voices and registrations for me?
Maybe with Murrayīs program I can convert this RGTīs to Genos.
Thanks in advance,
Best Regards
Fernando

Offline overover

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2020, 09:57:05 PM »
Hi Pietro:
Thanks with your post, I contact the Yamaha support for the .cpf for Genos because in the excel sheet names this model. Yamaha donīt answer me and I really need this pack. I live in Ensenada BC Mexico.
Would you be so kind post the styles, voices and registrations for me?
Maybe with Murrayīs program I can convert this RGTīs to Genos.
Thanks in advance,
Best Regards
Fernando

Hi Fernando,

I suspect that Yamaha will soon offer the Genos version of the "Fiesta Caliente 2" Pack for free download.

Unfortunately, I can't help you at the moment, because I only have a Genos and a Tyros5. And a user of a PSR-S770 / 775/970/975 or SX700 / 900, for which the pack is currently available, could only copy the Styles and Registrations contained (only one by one) if the Pack is on the keyboard installed. However, the Expansion Voices included in the Pack CANNOT be copied. Therefore the Styles and Registrations will not work as intended.

I therefore recommend that you just wait a little longer ...

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

Offline Roshure

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2020, 09:58:42 PM »
Thank you Pietro. I hope so!

Offline Aquilauno

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2020, 10:28:47 PM »
Hi Fernando
As Chris said, the file is an encrypted cpf, it is not possible to extract styles. I could copy them manually, but right now I don't have time to do it ... perhaps, if next week I'll have time I'll can it
Pietro

For now ...I am attaching the link of the 1st Fiesta Caliente ...
if it can help you

https://mega.nz/folder/XyQwSTYK#n_p2sM3lNhIpotw2YZ9ziw

« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 10:50:05 PM by Aquilauno »

The following users thanked this post: Roshure, balcino

Offline juketsu

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2020, 11:21:25 AM »
Hello!

I have a problem with that Fiesta Caliente 2 pack, I canīt load that pack to my keyboard SX900. When I try to do that (I have pressed button Save as Pack Installation File) there comes text: Cannot save the file Make sure that memory is not write protected and there is enough space

I donīt understand what is the problem. I have YEM 2.7 and in my keyboard is version 1.05. Some days ago I loaded Brazilian 3 packs and it works very well. And there is enough space, my packs all together are about 700 MB.

What can I do? I think that I canīt copy styles manually, because itīs CPF pack and there is lock image... I can see what kind of voices and styles there are in that Fiesta Caliente 2 pack.

I`m sorry, my English language is very limited, hopefully you can understand what I mean ;)

Juke

Offline Aquilauno

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2020, 06:05:30 PM »
Hi Juke
I'm not very experienced in YEM, but check what is indicated in the attached screenshots.
This is my Yem with what I installed on my SX900, I had to remove some voices; from Arabic Pop (khaligi Studio 3), and from Indian Full Pack (about twenty voices). This is because I would have exceeded the limit of 1004 MB ...Perhaps the problem is due to this...
Pietro

The following users thanked this post: juketsu

Offline overover

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2020, 06:49:17 PM »
... 7I have a problem with that Fiesta Caliente 2 pack, I canīt load that pack to my keyboard SX900. When I try to do that (I have pressed button Save as Pack Installation File) there comes text: Cannot save the file Make sure that memory is not write protected and there is enough space

I donīt understand what is the problem. I have YEM 2.7 and in my keyboard is version 1.05. Some days ago I loaded Brazilian 3 packs and it works very well. And there is enough space, my packs all together are about 700 MB.

What can I do?...

Hi Juke,

in some cases, the YEM cannot overwrite a previous Pack Install file (.cpi/.ppi) that is still at the location you want to save your current file.

So, I recommend to delete an existing "old" .cpi/.ppi file manually from the USB stick (using the computer) before saving the "new" Pack Install file.

Please also make sure that there is enough free memory space on the USB stick. If the problem persists, I recommend to use another USB stick. (It would be best to format the stick directly on the keyboard.)

It could also help to delete the new added Pack(s) (with whitch you have this "saving problem" now) from YEM, download them again from the Yamaha site, import it into the YEM again, and try to save your Pack Install file again.

Best regards,
Chris

Offline Roshure

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2020, 07:17:03 PM »
Hi Fernando,

I suspect that Yamaha will soon offer the Genos version of the "Fiesta Caliente 2" Pack for free download.

Unfortunately, I can't help you at the moment, because I only have a Genos and a Tyros5. And a user of a PSR-S770 / 775/970/975 or SX700 / 900, for which the pack is currently available, could only copy the Styles and Registrations contained (only one by one) if the Pack is on the keyboard installed. However, the Expansion Voices included in the Pack CANNOT be copied. Therefore the Styles and Registrations will not work as intended.

I therefore recommend that you just wait a little longer ...

Thank you Pietro for link in Fiesta Caliente 1. Actually this pack is in my Genos.
In Genos when you turn on with the power and playlist buttons at same time, the system comes like another disc in the PC. From there I think you can copy anything from the SSD of to PC or vicecersa. I suppose this is similar in SX900. Anyway I wait Yamaha for .cpf file for Genos.
I think Genos sales in Mexico is low and perhaps is the reason for not include it in this pack.
Best Regards.
Fernando

Offline overover

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2020, 08:31:11 PM »
... In Genos when you turn on with the power and playlist buttons at same time, the system comes like another disc in the PC. From there I think you can copy anything from the SSD of to PC or vicecersa. I suppose this is similar in SX900. ...

Hi Fernando,

no, the "USB Storage Mode"is NOT available with the SX900 (but only with the Genos and Tyros5). You can use the Yamaha "MusicSoft Downloader" for exchanging files between the PC and the SX900's User drive. But since this connection uses the USB-MIDI protocol, the file transfer is relatively slow.

P.S.
If you need the Fiesta Caliente Vol.1 Pack for SX900, you can download it here (.ppf version):
>>> https://download.yamaha.com/files/tcm:39-1277662

P.P.S.
Here is a small request to you: To quote other posts, please just click the "Quote" button (on the top right of every post). If you quote longer posts, you should shorten the quoted text (of course, without changing the meaning ;)). It is important that the two quote tags "[⁣quote] ... [⁣/quote]" are not changed.

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 10:09:18 PM by overover »

The following users thanked this post: motifes, thomas750, Roshure, balcino

Offline juketsu

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2020, 10:22:30 PM »
Hello Pietro and Chris!

Wow! It works now! I`m not sure what was wrong, but now it works. Because I did all what you suggested I  don`t know what  was the biggest problem.

What I did;

- I deleted my Fiesta Caliente 2  Pack from YEM
- i deleted my Fiesta Caliente pack 2 from my USB
- after that I loaded again that pack again from Yamaha Musicsoft
- my packs size together was about 700 MB in first time when I tried to load it. I deleted some other packs and added that new Fiesta Caliente 2 pack. Pack size together was now 679 MB
- I used another USB stick

After that normal procedure and everything is okay now. Packs size was probably not problem, but maybe I had too many voices in my packs. Who knows!

Anyway, so many thanks for your very kind help!

Cheers,

Juke

Offline overover

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2020, 10:43:46 PM »
Hi Juke,

I'm glad to hear that it is now working! :)

Best regards,
Chris

Offline Aquilauno

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2020, 12:36:47 AM »
 :D