Author Topic: .ppf version of Yamaha's EuroDance Expansion for S975 needed  (Read 2964 times)

Ash Of To

.ppf version of Yamaha's EuroDance Expansion for S975 needed
« on: October 23, 2020, 06:56:01 PM »
My friend has S975 which actually has firmware version 1.00! We will be contacting Yamaha for firmware version 1.01 as it is not
 available from any Yamaha Sites. We can not load .cpi expansion packs on the keyboard: Is says this type of file is not supported. I am presuming that when we get and install firmware version 1.01 we will be able to load .cpi files.

Meanwhile, as Yamaha is only providing .cpf versions of all their free expansion packs, which only allows .cpi to be created, I was wondering if it was possible to get a .ppf version of EuroDance for S975 so we can create a .ppi file to install on the S975 keyboard in question.

Does anyone know how to get EuroDance.ppf for S975?

Offline overover

Re: .ppf version of Yamaha's EuroDance Expansion for S975 needed
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 07:24:57 PM »
Hi Ash,

here you can download a .rar archive file that contains the S970 .ppf version of the "EuroDance" Pack. It can be used also with the S975.
>>> EuroDance_S970-ppf.rar

P.S.
I recommend to use "7-zip" to extract .rar files:
>>> https://www.7-zip.org/

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 07:33:08 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: balcino

Ash Of To

Re: .ppf version of Yamaha's EuroDance Expansion for S975 needed
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 11:21:37 PM »
Hi Chris,
Thanks a million - I was able to download both and create the .ppi file. My friend will be trying it out tomorrow...
Regards,
Ash