Author Topic: Playlists, Registrations and Search Function not working as expected  (Read 1650 times)

The search function always works, but there seem to be differences in how the resukts are acted upon by the Genos.

For example, searching for Style or MIDI song, will show one or more results. If you select one of those results, the Genos will play that style or play that MIDI.

However, if you search within a Playlist, it will find one or more registrations for the search result. if you select one of those, the registration is not loaded into the registration bank. Is this the way it works, or am I missing something?

I have added another post today on the Bose set-up, so will wait before I ask a few more questions about the Genos.

Offline ckobu

Re: Playlists, Registrations and Search Function not working as expected
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 08:52:38 AM »
Searching a playlist actually finds the contents of Registration. Specifically, it finds the names of banks. This is done because the Playlist is only a series of banks.
If we enter a term in the search bar, it will be associated only with the name of the bank and not with the name of the individual registration. To find the contents of individual registrations, we must use the Filter option. And for an even more precise search, we need to assign Tag for each registration.
You can watch this video about it. (include English subtitles)

https://youtu.be/-bipCNkMj98