PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S950/S750/S650 (SFF2)

Registration/foot pedal set up.

(1/3) > >>

bobn1944:
Hi all
For some unknown reason my foot pedal is not working with registrations. In the controllers menu the foot pedal is set to sustain.
If I bring up a registration the main screen is not showing the registration numbers at the top right of the screen as it normally would. It is showing split point  'S' and 'L'  F#2.
Bringing up functions/registration sequence I have noticed registrations is on but sequence enable is set to off.
I don't think this should be. Pressing the 'F' button highlights one or the other, I am pretty sure the sequence enable should be set to 'on' but I can't fathom out how to do this.
Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated as most of my playing is with registration.

Thanks
Bob

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: bobn1944 on October 13, 2020, 01:06:30 PM --- I am pretty sure the sequence enable should be set to 'on' but I can't fathom out how to do this.
Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated as most of my playing is with registration.

--- End quote ---

On a Genos, in the Registration Sequence screen, under "sequence" (top left), you press the Off box (which is backwards to what it should be, but that’s Yamaha for you).

Hopefully, it’s the same on an SX.

Cheers,
Fred

bobn1944:
Hi Fred. Maybe I should have mentioned it but I have
an S950 not an SX. I would think the Genos is not the same as the S950. I am sure it is something stupid I have do e because it was working fine last time I played it and then yesterday none of the registrations were sequencing. Thanks Fred

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: bobn1944 on October 13, 2020, 07:25:05 PM ---Hi Fred. Maybe I should have mentioned it but I have
an S950 not an SX. I would think the Genos is not the same as the S950. I am sure it is something stupid I have do e because it was working fine last time I played it and then yesterday none of the registrations were sequencing. Thanks Fred

--- End quote ---

Ok. In a 950, it’s the same screen. There will be a line that says Regulation Sequence enable. Just press the button next to it.

Cheers,
Fred

travlin-easy:
On the S-950, the registration selected is displayed at the lower right corner of the display.

If you wish to determine where your foot pedal is set to control, Hold down the direct access button, then depress the foot pedal. This will bring up the settings display for the operation of the pedal.

all of this should be saved to a registration so it can be recalled easily.

Hope this helps,

Gary 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version