Author Topic: My Valentine and How Can I Tell Her Styles Needed  (Read 1824 times)

Offline dv01

My Valentine and How Can I Tell Her Styles Needed
« on: October 12, 2020, 08:08:42 PM »
  Hi everyone,

I am looking for My Valentine and How Can I Tell Her styles.  Thank you so much!

Best regards,
  Shane

Offline dv01

Re: My Valentine and How Can I Tell Her Styles Needed
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 01:42:35 PM »
    Please help anyone!  I really appreciate it.  Thanks.

Offline mikf

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 05:11:32 PM »
Shane - have you tried just locating suitable style yourself. Unless you want an exact custom style with exact intros and endings per the recording - and there may not be one - a style doesn’t have to be exact, just the right genre and beat for how you want to play the song. In fact some personal interpretation is a good thing.
It’s not hard to set the tempo then cycle thru a few bars of possible candidates while you him the tune to see how they work. Set the keyboard up to stay on the tempo when you change styles and you can usually find a decent style that works in a few minutes.
Mike

Offline dv01

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 02:16:55 PM »
  Yes I do want the exact intros for those styles.   However, if nobody has them then I will try to play with the styles I have.  Thanks.

Offline mikf

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 02:30:58 PM »
Shane
I don’t know the other song, but the My Valentine version I have heard has a very simple intro that I would have thought can easily just be played over the style you choose. You could also learn how to make an intro yourself, and create a custom style, - it’s not that difficult, - but sometimes a special style is more trouble than its worth when the intro is simple.
Mike