Author Topic: Reg bank org.  (Read 2570 times)

Offline Ingar

Reg bank org.
« on: October 06, 2020, 12:34:46 PM »
I am reorganizing my songs from nine songs pr. bank to one with 9 different reg.memory. To pick up text I must have selected text in memory and save it under one of the reg.memory buttons that I want it to be, and then remove the text selection again with the others before saving. Do I make it more difficult than I need to? I want t keep the same text page with all nine regmemory and switch them on the touchscreen. I can`t see no other way, but maybee there is?
Regards Ingar
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 12:49:15 PM by Ingar »

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Reg bank org.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 12:57:01 PM »
I am reorganizing my songs from nine songs pr. bank to one with 9 different reg.memory. To pick up text I must have selected text in memory and save it under one of the reg.memory buttons that I want it to be, and then remove the text selection again with the others before saving. Do I make it more difficult than I need to? I want t keep the same text page with all nine regmemory and switch them on the touchscreen. I can`t see no other way, but maybee there is?
Regards Ingar

There is no other way. That’s what the Group selection boxes are for. Check the box when you want something loaded (like text), uncheck it when you don’t.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

The following users thanked this post: Ingar