Author Topic: Indian Worship style pack missing in Yamahamusicsoft  (Read 4121 times)

Offline sunny

Indian Worship style pack missing in Yamahamusicsoft
« on: September 30, 2020, 06:40:08 PM »
The Indian Worship style expansion pack which is a free Indian style pack previously listed in Premium packs, but this pack is now missing in premium category on Yamahamusicsoft .

Does it mean that any new Indian pack coming out for Tyros5 and Genos soon ?

Sunny

Offline gabrielschuck

Re: Indian Worship style pack missing in Yamahamusicsoft
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 05:30:34 AM »
For some inexplicable reason, a lot of what was on the site disappeared. I don't think the premium styles I had for the s910 anymore and I believe a lot of things for the tyros5 have disappeared too.
-------------------------------

keyboardist, arranger, composer and music producer

"Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, with sensitivity and intuition, never by rigid rules."

Offline EileenL

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 04:28:33 PM »
All of the Yamaha packs for Tyros and Genos are still there. It is the third party packs that have gone.

Offline sunny

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 05:59:23 PM »
All of the Yamaha packs for Tyros and Genos are still there. It is the third party packs that have gone.

Hi Eileen,
        Please note that Indian Worship Styles pack is not a third party pack, It is produced by Yamaha , but it has gone. Hope you will give the reason.

Sunny.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 06:00:37 PM by sunny »

Offline soryt

Genos & YC61 and Tannoy Gold 5 Monitors
My You Tube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmC6hdAR1v5lYN8twfn0YbA?view_as=subscriber

Offline sunny

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 07:47:54 AM »
Its all here >>

https://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/contents/keyboards/vse/index.html

8)

The Indian Worship Style pack is not available there. Please do not misguide the forum members. Only Yamaha need to clarify why the Indian worship style pack is removed from the website.

Sunny

« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 08:02:01 AM by sunny »

Offline EileenL

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 01:13:25 PM »
Well then why do you not ask Yamaha this question.

Offline vaazoo350

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 03:57:31 PM »
are we refering DEVOTIONAL pack ?as WORSHIP pack?

Offline sunny

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 03:26:43 PM »
Well then why do you not ask Yamaha this question.

We have already asked Yamaha, but no reply from them, thatswhy we kept quiet.

Offline sunny

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2021, 03:31:12 PM »
are we refering DEVOTIONAL pack ?as WORSHIP pack?

Devotional pack is produced for PSR line keyboards only under Voice &Expansion packs not compatible with Tyros5 and Genos.

Indian Worship Styles pack is produced especially for Tyros5 and Genos, contains only styles. It is bonus pack under Premium content.

Sunny
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 03:34:16 PM by sunny »

Ash Of To

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2021, 09:28:11 PM »
...here you go. See my Google Drive link below for the INDIAN WORSHIP STYLES_T5
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12u0gg1Eir0E-I4-D-DsEdHEjvn8X3ZRd/view?usp=sharing

The following users thanked this post: balcino, gabrielschuck

Offline overover

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2021, 10:34:07 PM »
To be complete:

The Pack "Indian Worship Styles" was originally released in unprotected .ppf format for Tyros5 (the file linked by Ash). In principle, this Pack can be installed on all YEM compatible models. For some reason Yamaha apparently "forgot" to provide this Pack on the current VSE download page in .cpf format.

This Pack contains 10 Worship Styles, 5 Registration banks and 20 Indian SFX Drumkits. (These 10 SFX kits are also included in the Packs "Indian 2", "Devotional Pack 1" and "Indian Entertainer".)

Best regards,
Chris

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 10:39:23 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline gabrielschuck

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2021, 12:05:06 PM »
To be complete:

The Pack "Indian Worship Styles" was originally released in unprotected .ppf format for Tyros5 (the file linked by Ash). In principle, this Pack can be installed on all YEM compatible models. For some reason Yamaha apparently "forgot" to provide this Pack on the current VSE download page in .cpf format.

This Pack contains 10 Worship Styles, 5 Registration banks and 20 Indian SFX Drumkits. (These 10 SFX kits are also included in the Packs "Indian 2", "Devotional Pack 1" and "Indian Entertainer".)

Best regards,
Chris
Actually, Chris, it's not that Yamaha has forgotten... I think it's really about Marketing.
They really want to end the tyros5 lifecycle and force users to buy another keyboard.
So much so that these expansions are available for new models, as well as many others that perfectly run on tyros5 with very few adjustments.
That was something I never liked about yamaha.
You can be sure that in the future, the packs available today will not be compatible with the new models to be released.
There were some interesting styles I wanted to buy at Yamaha Music Soft for the s910. These styles simply disappeared from the site.

Now I found out about the new Genos2 and I can't even imagine the price of this keyboard when I get here.
For me, totally unnecessary. But the market needs to move, right?
Best Regards

"Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, with sensitivity and intuition, never by rigid rules."

Offline gabrielschuck

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2021, 12:13:23 PM »
...here you go. See my Google Drive link below for the INDIAN WORSHIP STYLES_T5
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12u0gg1Eir0E-I4-D-DsEdHEjvn8X3ZRd/view?usp=sharing
Thank you for sharing!
Are there any other ppf packs that have been made available for Tyros5 that are not in the yamaha store that you have and can share?
Greetings

Ash Of To

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2021, 10:23:05 PM »
... the only other ppf I have is Indian Taal. I used to be available from Yamaha for free about 3 years ago. You can get it from my Google Drive link below...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/123x34L0VSa30Q5JpWfNV7kP0FBbG-Pgh/view?usp=sharing

The following users thanked this post: balcino, gabrielschuck

Offline gabrielschuck

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2021, 10:38:34 PM »
Thank you again!
Best regards