Author Topic: Hallo aus Germany  (Read 2824 times)

PSR - Tante

Hallo aus Germany
« on: September 24, 2020, 03:07:40 PM »
Guten Tag,
bitte lassen Sie mich Ihnen ganz kurz vorstellen.
Mein Name ist Inga, ich mache mein ganzes Leben lang Musik.
Ich komme vom Akkordeon, über die Heimorgel, zum Klavier und nun, aus Platzgründen, zum Keyboard. Techniks KN 800, dann die Techniks 2000 und nach einer Pause nun die Yamaha PSR S 770.

Ich bin Rentnerin, erfreue mich an diesem Instrument und habe ca 700 Titel eingespielt und zu MP3 gewandelt, die gerne über meine Anlage laufen.
Ich spiele nur live ohne weitere Zusatzgeräte, wohl aber mit erweiterten Styles.
Technisch bin ich nicht ganz unbegabt, sodass ich das Innenleben des Instrumentes gut einzusetzen weiß.

Ich freue mich, dass ich mich mit Ihnen in diesem Forum austauschen darf und sende miene Grüße in die Welt, zu Ihnen, Inga

Translation by Roger Brenizer (Please post in English as we are an English speaking forum):

Hello,
please let me introduce you very briefly.
My name is Inga, I've been making music all my life.
I come from the accordion, to the home organ, to the piano and now, for reasons of space, to the keyboard. Techniks KN 800, then Techniks 2000 and after a break now the Yamaha PSR S 770.

I am retired, enjoy this instrument and have recorded around 700 tracks and converted them to MP3s, which I enjoy running on my system.
I only play live without any additional equipment, but with extended styles.
Technically, I am not completely untalented, so I know how to use the inner workings of the instrument well.

I am happy that I can exchange ideas with you in this forum and I send greetings to you all over the world, Inga
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 08:27:10 PM by Roger Brenizer »

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Hallo aus Germany
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 08:29:53 PM »
Hi Inga,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member.  I’m sure you'll learn a lot about your PSR-S770 keyboard here on the forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing it.

You’ll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  The following link will take you to the Home page of the website:

http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

You’ll also gain access to an Excel Song Index database, made available to supporting members by our good friend Peter (XeeniX), which presently contains 85,000 plus song titles in 2,482 indexed books.  This index is updated often.

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the websites resources, which can be found at the following link:

http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

Joe Waters updated “Supporting the PSR Tutorial”, on August 27, 2017, which can be found here:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html

We’re so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  Many of our members are always very willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

PSR - Tante

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 08:56:56 PM »
Hallo Roger,

haben Sie besten Dank für Ihr freundliches Entgegenkommen und die Aufnahme in diesem Forum! Ich freue mich über jeden Austausch mit Gleichgesinnten.

Freundliche Grüße, Inga.

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 09:08:25 PM »
Hallo Roger,

haben Sie besten Dank für Ihr freundliches Entgegenkommen und die Aufnahme in diesem Forum! Ich freue mich über jeden Austausch mit Gleichgesinnten.

Freundliche Grüße, Inga.

Hallo Inga,

ein herzliches Willkommen hier im Psrtutorial Forum auch von mir!

Ich lebe ebenfalls in Deutschland, aber dies ist nun mal ein ENGLISCH-sprachiges Forum. Darum wiederhole ich nochmals die Bitte von Roger Brenizer:

Poste hier bitte ausschließlich in ENGLISCHER Sprache. Du kannst z.B. den "Google Übersetzer" nutzen: Schreibe/kopiere einfach deinen deutschen Text in die linke Textbox und kopiere den übersetzten, englischen Text aus der rechten Textbox dann in deinen Beitrag hier im Forum. Bei Bedarf kannst du noch kleinere Änderungen am englischen Text vornehmen (z. B. bestimmte Wörter, die hervorgehoben werden sollten, mit einem Großbuchstaben am Anfang versehen).

>>> https://translate.google.de/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=en

Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß und Freude hier im Forum! :)

Beste Grüße
Chris

Translated to English:

Hi Inga,

a warm welcome here in the Psrtutorial forum from me too!

I also live in Germany, but this is an ENGLISH language forum. So I repeat Roger Brenizer's request again:

Please post here in ENGLISH only. You can e.g. use the "Google translator": Just write / copy your German text in the left text box and then copy the translated English text from the right text box into your post here in the forum. If necessary, you can make minor changes to the English text (e.g. capitalize certain words that should be emphasized).

>>> https://translate.google.de/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=en

I wish you a lot of fun and joy here in the forum! :)

Best regards
Chris
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 09:14:54 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)