PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-3000/1500 (SFF1)

Psr3000 speakers

(1/2) > >>

sosayelbes:
Hi all. Does anyone know the characteristics of the psr 3000 speakers? I know they measure 12cm and are 6 ohms, but I'm not sure what power they are. In the manual it says something of 15w, but I do not believe that that is the power of the speaker. Any suggestion. Thank you.

Normanfernandez:
https://psrtutorial.com/lessons/workshops/ServiceManuals/PSR-1500-3000_ServiceManual.pdf

sosayelbes:
Thanks for the service manual. I have been seeing it, but it does not specify how many watts the speaker is, only the dimensions, I know it is 6 ohms from pictures. If anyone knows the watts I would be grateful.
a greeting

mikf:
Not sure why you would not believe the power rating, seems about right to me. But in any case, power rating is not all that great a guide to how loud speakers are. The PSR3000 speakers are ok for a normal room, and a few not very noisy people. But not generally enough for even a small gig.
Mike

sosayelbes:
What I want is to change them, because they distort something.  That's why I want to put them the same, so that the sound remains just as good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version