Author Topic: Device Holder for Tyros 3  (Read 4762 times)

Conductor John

Device Holder for Tyros 3
« on: September 15, 2020, 06:16:50 PM »
Hello,  I hope that everyone is doing good and playing a lot of music.  I have graduated from using a lot of gig books and fake books and went to using an i pad pro.   I was wondering if anyone makes a device holder that you can utilize to mount an i pad directly on the tyros.
Thanks for the help.

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Device Holder for Tyros 3
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 06:28:11 PM »
Hello,  I hope that everyone is doing good and playing a lot of music.  I have graduated from using a lot of gig books and fake books and went to using an i pad pro.   I was wondering if anyone makes a device holder that you can utilize to mount an i pad directly on the tyros.

I used to have one, which was attached by a suction cup, but as the tablets got bigger, it no longer worked. It also wasn't the most stable attachment.

Now I just use the music stand. I would like it to be a little closer, but you can't have everything.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 12:39:57 AM »
As an alternative, you can also search for an iPad Pro holder that can be mounted on a mic stand . . .

that is my setup . . . 

thanks
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline tyros2009

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022, 01:55:41 AM »
I use a tablet holder to hold my 11.6" tablet. Position it on the left side of the screen (tilted up) and ensure it is close enough for me to read music or lyrics+chords.
The music sheet holder of the Tyros is too far for me to read anything.
Genos design changes so the sheet holder is within my eye sight range.
Korg PA-50, Yamaha YPG-235, E443, EW410, YPT400, Tyros3, Genos, Medeli AKX10, S770