Author Topic: Registration and Master EQ  (Read 1877 times)

Offline repetedj

Registration and Master EQ
« on: September 11, 2020, 06:37:49 AM »
Hello,

I have 8 different voices assigned to the each registration buttons.  When I save the registration, the volume of the voice is also saved. As an example 115

I want to be able to set the Master EQ for Right1 using the Balance button to 95.
When I load the registration and press one of the buttons, the Right1 volume reverts back to whatever the volume was(115) when it was saved.

I would like Right1 to stay at 95. I tried Freeze/Voice checked and this prevents the Right1 from being changed but when I press a different registration button the Freeze prevents the Voice from changing.

Can this be done? Is there a way to lock the Balance volumes so that it doesn't change when a registration is loaded?

Thanks

Offline RONBO

Re: Registration and Master EQ
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 10:07:19 PM »
Hello Sorry for the late response,I just read your inquiry today.

You can do this .  I do it all the time.

Bring up your registration as if you are going to use it.

then press mixing console There you can adjust the volume of the voice.  No problem; I am sure you are doing this, right.

at this point you must reregister the new voice settings.  So press memory, then the registration number   You now have a new registration with the setting you were looking for..you can do this quickly and effortlessly anytime you wish with a little practice

Hope this Helps

regards.

Ron
PSR Performer Page                                  IT'S EASY TO BE THE SHIP'S CAPTAIN WHEN THE  SEAS ARE CALM

Proud Genos2 owner

Former boards  PSR2100, PSR 910, TYROS 4,  TYROS 5 and Genos

Offline repetedj

Re: Registration and Master EQ
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 03:35:27 AM »
Ronbo,

Thanks for the reply.  I was not re-saving the registration. I followed your instructions and it all works great now.

Thanks