Author Topic: Sx900 Regist bank.  (Read 1529 times)

Mode1mac

Sx900 Regist bank.
« on: September 01, 2020, 01:28:41 PM »
Spending most of my time reading the manual and navigating the keyboard. Curiosity resulted in me pressing both Regis Bank together. This resulted in a page (pages) full of folders. Where did these come from and what do I do with them?
Whilst I am on line, if anyone is curious regarding my UserName, it originates from the days when I used to fly radio controlled model aircraft. Transmitters were set up in different modes according to the pilots preference.
Mac

Offline ckobu

Re: Sx900 Regist bank.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 02:14:07 PM »
The answer to your question is in 1.20 seconds of video. I recommend you watch the whole video.
(include English subtitles)

https://youtu.be/UYay9UzUnOQ?t=83
Watch my video channel

Mode1mac

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 08:53:44 PM »
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately my 86 year old brain could not keep pace with your video clip!!! From new I have just toyed with the PlayList. I haven’t recorded or saved anything. It was only a reference on line suggesting pressing both register Bank switches that I was tempted. I was then surprised to see several folders that didn’t relate to anything I was doing.
Mac

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 09:29:26 PM »
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately my 86 year old brain could not keep pace with your video clip!!! From new I have just toyed with the PlayList. I haven’t recorded or saved anything. It was only a reference on line suggesting pressing both register Bank switches that I was tempted. I was then surprised to see several folders that didn’t relate to anything I was doing.
Mac

You can pause any video to match the speed you need. You should make a real attempt to understand what’s in the video, as it was well done.

Also, a playlist is simply a list of registrations, so you need to understand registrations first.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Mode1mac

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 11:31:48 PM »
Thank you Fred. I have watched the video again and this time no problem. There was a language problem and a full screening. This second attempt was an excellent line by line explanation in text.
Thank you and the creator.
Mac