Author Topic: Playing mp3 Files !.  (Read 2030 times)

rattler

Playing mp3 Files !.
« on: September 01, 2020, 07:23:41 PM »
Hi !..
 At last I've got time to use my 900 !.. but I cannot find any guidance
anywhere regarding the loading and playing an mp3 file which is currently stored  on a memory stick Inserted in the USB  slot.
Now I realise that there must be an easy way of accessing this file,  and all I need from a kind hearted user of our forum is a bit of good advice regarding this !.
Thanks... and stay safe everybody  !

Offline PhotoDoc05

Re: Playing mp3 Files !.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 09:40:41 PM »
Hello rattler,
I think I can offer some guidance ---
Playback of mp3 files is described on p. 28 and p. 67 of the Operator's manual.

Notice that the mp3 can be either 44.1khz or 48khz sampling, so that shouldn't be a problem.
Basically you need to navigate to the USB stick, and then the folder that you saved your mp3 into.
Insert your USB stick, and then from the Main screen, just tap on the "Audio" section, right next to MIDI.
You'll see your USB1 stick on the left hand side of the file selection, tap on USB1.  Now you'll see your folders.
Tap on the folder you saved your mp3 into --- or if they're in the root of the drive, you'll see them listed.

I created a specific folder called "Audio", where I store my mp3 files, and then just tap on the song, hit the exit button, and back on the Main screen
You can play the song by tapping the Audio play button, just below the MIDI button.  Or, you can tap the PLAYER button, and you'll have controls for both formats.
By using the PLAYER button, you'll also see that you can use the Voice Cancel, Time stretch, Pitch shift and Repeat functions!

Hope that helps, Regards,  Jerry
"All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware."—Martin Buber

The following users thanked this post: Taffinator, faddario

rattler

Re: Playing mp3 Files !.
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 05:01:53 PM »
Thanks so much for your advice and help !
Got it now..  Take Care and stay safe !.