Author Topic: Error, vocal harmonies from version 2.0  (Read 2356 times)

Danilo Tirado

Error, vocal harmonies from version 2.0
« on: September 01, 2020, 11:29:12 AM »
Hello I would like you to help me, I have a question, look at my genos in version 1.4.1 the vocal harmonies worked well but as of the 2.0 update I have a problem.  That in version 1.4.1 I adjusted the microphone knob to 50% and the vocal harmonies were clear and accurate instead from update 2.0 to 2.0.2 when singing and turning on the vocal harmonizer and the volume knob of the  microphone at 50% vocal harmonies are faulty therefore I must adjust the microphone knob up to 75% to obtain clear and precise vocal harmonies which is more prone to saturation, I use a condenser microphone, you can check if your  genos does that also happen?

Online EileenL

Re: Error, vocal harmonies from version 2.0
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 01:09:18 PM »
Have you updated to 2.02 to see if it is still the same.

Danilo Tirado

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 02:37:33 PM »
Have you updated to 2.02 to see if it is still the same.

hi thanks for helping me, 2.02 still with the same error

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 04:42:09 AM »
I have a similar problem and it's driving me crazy. Vocals sound pretty good solo but will distort/clip when harmony is on. I have played with levels, EQ, etc...  Seems to help if I lower the mic input.

Offline elvisfigredo

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 03:17:22 AM »
Hi everyone,

Yes, I too have noticed this change in the microphone harmony. It seems different. Something has been changed. I too find that I have to turn up the volume quite a bit to trigger harmony. I use the same microphone as before. Nothing changed except updating the Genos. There are quite a few experts on this forum. Maybe someone can investigate and enlighten us.

Thanks everyone for your help.
Cheers!!!