Author Topic: G-MASTER KEYS COMPLETE V2  (Read 2478 times)

Senn5

G-MASTER KEYS COMPLETE V2
« on: August 21, 2020, 10:20:39 PM »
Has anyone here purchased this yet and used it successfully on SX900?
I'k liking the resonator guitar especially. How are you finding the additional voices? When you ordered did it just come with a link to download or ?

Thanks in advance...:)

Offline Telmo

Re: G-MASTER KEYS COMPLETE V2
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 05:13:31 PM »
I think the producer of this Pack should provide video demos at Youtube playing  these new voices so that we could have a better idea the way it sounds. I did purchase the basic version of this Pack but not the Ultimate one because of lack of audio demos. When you want to promote sells of a audio product, it's crucial to let your ear be judge.
Yamaha PSR-SX-900, JBL EON ONE Linear-Array PA System.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Telmo3190
"We are Old Too quick... and Wise too late."

Senn5

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 05:40:53 PM »
I agree Telmo. It looks like they do have some samples out now on utube.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovRmgLz3afDI3qO_Z9k7ow

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 11:26:33 PM »
I think the Yamaha ones sound better. Not very impressed.

Offline samhodgsonpsr

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 05:32:23 PM »
Before sending my SX900 for repair, I had the opportunity to use this pack. The voices are incredible and I really enjoyed using them especially the Irish Pipe and Saxophones. When purchasing the pack, a Google drive download link is sent via email.

The following users thanked this post: Telmo

Senn5

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 05:38:17 PM »
Hey samhodgsponpsr thanks for the reply. I was wondering how the download process worked. The Pack is a little expensive when you convert the US funds to Canadian, but I am really needing a dobro sound for my studio work and this seems to fit the bill.
So if you saying the transaction went smoothly, I'll probably bite the bullet so to speak.
Thanks again for the reply, much appreciated.

Offline Telmo

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2020, 06:04:45 PM »
Before sending my SX900 for repair, I had the opportunity to use this pack. The voices are incredible and I really enjoyed using them especially the Irish Pipe and Saxophones. When purchasing the pack, a Google drive download link is sent via email.
I also agree, the Irish Pipe and Saxophone specially with the Art 2 are great. When I had the Tyros I could play this Art 2 but now with the SX900 these 2 voices really stand out. I wish there were also wind voices such as the Classical Flute.
Yamaha PSR-SX-900, JBL EON ONE Linear-Array PA System.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Telmo3190
"We are Old Too quick... and Wise too late."

Offline Christopher Fernandes

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2020, 08:11:20 PM »
I have purchased this pack, too. They aren't nearly as good as SX900's stock samples but it's quite good considering you're not paying $5000 to use them. I mostly purchased them for the CFX & C7 sounds and the Vintage and Expanded brush kits - they sound very close to the Genos ones in styles. Not really happy with the Sax and trumpet sounds - I'm better off using the original SX900's ones since they sound just too perfect when compared to these sampled ones. Overall I'm quite satisfied with it.
Current Instruments: Yamaha PSR-SX900/Epiphone DR100 AG

Gear: Yamaha KS-SW100 Subwoofer

Past Instruments: PSR-E413
Played: All Yamaha PSR-S, KORG PA700