Author Topic: Looking for online private video lessons for PSR SX900.  (Read 1944 times)

Sweetwood

Looking for online private video lessons for PSR SX900.
« on: August 22, 2020, 08:07:13 AM »
Hello everyone.
I'm completely new to keyboards. I use my PSR SX900 for songwriting.
I'm looking for  online private one hour video lessons using Skype video, Zoom, etc.. by someone who has the knowledge of the PSR SX900 and teaching skills.
I'm located in Belgium which is in the Central European Time Zone = New York Time - 6 hours.
I'm motivated and organised, have an excellent wifi connection, etc.
I'm ready to pay well for these lessons.
Looking very much forward to hear from you.
Sweetwood
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 08:05:47 AM by Sweetwood »

Offline pedro_pedroc

Hello, Sweetwood.

Nice to hear from you. I'm from Brazil.
I had a lot of Yamaha Keyboards.
I have a YouTube channel, as you can see www.youtube.com/pedromseleuterio

I teach lessions of how to use the features yamaha keyboards to sound better - best for medium to advanced players. Also, to play more notes than a music sheet shows.

If you have interest, you can write me in private (pedro@eleuterio.com).

Regards,
Pedro Eleuterio
Brazil

The following users thanked this post: juliofluminense

Offline andyg

I've been doing on-line lessons for my students for some time. Although I use a PSR-S970 for teaching, I'm familiar with the PSR-S900 as I had one for some years. Some of my students have them.

I can teach anything from the basics to advanced keyboard - arranging, making the keyboard really work for you etc - right up to Diploma level. Several of my students now have letters after their names! And I can build music theory, bass clef reading, scales etc into the process. If you want to try exams, these are also now all available on line, and are great fun.

If I can help, just message me or email me via my website, which you can look at to find out a bit more about me! :)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 10:01:00 PM by andyg »
It's not what you play, it's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

www.andrew-gilbert.com

Offline pedro_pedroc

Hi, SweetWood.

If you want to make a free (half) class, 30 min lenght, to test if we can do it, and if you like it, please feel free to contact me and we can schedule this test about playing Yamaha arranger keyboards. (pedro @ eleuterio . com)

Regards,
Pedro Eleuterio

Hello, Sweetwood.

Nice to hear from you. I'm from Brazil.
I had a lot of Yamaha Keyboards.
I have a YouTube channel, as you can see www.youtube.com/pedromseleuterio

I teach lessions of how to use the features yamaha keyboards to sound better - best for medium to advanced players. Also, to play more notes than a music sheet shows.

If you have interest, you can write me in private (pedro@eleuterio.com).

Regards,
Pedro Eleuterio
Brazil

Offline Normanfernandez

Re: Looking for online private video lessons for PSR SX900.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 07:55:18 PM »
If you want I can help too.
I can improve my communication skills.
Lesson for free. 
Norman Fernandez Keyboardplayer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngm8h5k5NmKnowJpkxlDBQ

PSR S770 - Roland FP 30 - PSR 280
Cubase - Kontakt6