Author Topic: Pedalswitch not working anymore after SW update  (Read 3809 times)

Offline Pauljun

Pedalswitch not working anymore after SW update
« on: June 04, 2020, 03:45:36 PM »
Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help me?

I am using for a long time a pedal switch for the command "text viewer page +". The switch is connected on port 1.
This was working perfectly in my Tyros 2 and 4 and also in my new Genos.
However after the update V2.02 it is not working anymore. The pedal is programmed correctly but there is only some switching between registrations and that's it.
Now is the problem solved with the small letters but I can't turn the pages.
Any idea?

Paul

Offline overover

Re: Pedalswitch not working anymore after SW update
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 04:20:46 PM »
Hi Paul,

please press "Menu > Registration Sequence" and switch OFF this function. Then press Exit to close the Registration Sequence display and automatically save the changed setting in the System Setup.

If "Registration Sequence" function is ON, and one or two Pedals are assigned to this function, this will override the original, previous programmed functions for that Pedal(s).

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 04:25:04 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline Pauljun

Re: Pedalswitch not working anymore after SW update
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 11:26:37 AM »
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the information, when I switch off the register sequence everything is working fine.
It is however strange that when it's switched on it will overrule all the other settings, but I can live with that.
For now my problem is solved.

Regards,
Paul