Author Topic: Selling my T5, want to transfer packs  (Read 1953 times)

Offline chony

Selling my T5, want to transfer packs
« on: June 26, 2020, 08:57:17 PM »
I just sold my T5 and I'd like to transfer the T5 pack to the buyer's ownership too. Can I do that? How?

(When importing the pack to YEM it asks for my Yamaha account email and password, and I want to avoid handing these over to the buyer if possible.)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 08:58:38 PM by chony »

Offline Joe H

Re: Selling my T5, want to transfer packs
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 10:59:51 PM »
Maybe someone else will chime in on this.  I think you can unregister the T5 (remove it from your account) and the new owner can then register it in his/her name.  Then I think it's possible to transfer the pack to the new owners' name.  You might want to ask Yamaha about this to be sure.

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline gary3917

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 11:26:41 PM »
It should not matter anymore now that all of the exp pcks are free !
Tyros 5 (finally ),Tyros 4, Korg M3 88,  Kawia MP7,Casio PX 560 Cakewalk Sonar BIAB Cubase 5
Mackie DLM8 Keyboard stereo Powered speakers and subwoofer

Offline emasters

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 11:47:58 PM »
I did notice the $0.00 price in the Yamaha store, and wondered why the packs are now free.  Any background info about this change?  Perhaps I missed the memo....

Offline EileenL

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 01:21:46 PM »
There has been a lot of talk on hear about this and now all Yamaha packs are free but you have to download the packs that are for your keyboard. Packs for other keyboards will no longer work.