Author Topic: Starting June 30, Yamaha Premium packs, expansions will be free  (Read 113347 times)

Offline Esa

Re: Starting June 30, Yamaha Premium packs, expansions will be free
« Reply #300 on: July 09, 2020, 07:00:57 PM »
Here is my challenge - play a nice middle of the road song - the sort posted over and over by arranger players -  using the panel voices, stock styles as best you can play it. Then use a vst, expanded pack whatever voices styles you like and play it again. Then spend a week balancing, adding effects etc etc. Now,...... does it really sound that much better??

Mike

Why do you share this same thing?

Offline Joe H

« Reply #301 on: July 09, 2020, 07:38:25 PM »
Here is my challenge - play a nice middle of the road song - the sort posted over and over by arranger players -  using the panel voices, stock styles as best you can play it. Then use a vst, expanded pack whatever voices styles you like and play it again. Then spend a week balancing, adding effects etc etc. Now,...... does it really sound that much better??

Mike

If you want to limit it to the example you give... the answer is MAYBE. It really depends on the genre of music... I rarely use "stock styles".  For me sounds are everything so the answer is a big YES! But... it doesn't take a week to remix the style either.

Remember there are members from around the world who don't play stock styles either, and the Panel Voices are inadequate for Baltic, Mid-Eastern or Asian music. It's just not possible to put every kind of ethnic instrument and style in the keyboard.  That's why Yamaha went the expansion route.

;)

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline mikf

« Reply #302 on: July 09, 2020, 09:25:42 PM »
Fair point Joe, I suppose other genres of music warrant a wider sometimes more technical, approach. But close to 100% of  music I hear posted is very straightforward western style pop and standards.
mike

PdeMats

« Reply #303 on: July 09, 2020, 10:13:39 PM »
Hi PdeMats, this pack is pre-installed (along with 3 other packs) on sx900, it is protected (so it is a .cpf file).
it can be downloaded from the Yamaha website, but you will not be able to install it if you do not own the SX 700/900 ...
But if you owned the"SX700/900" you would already have it

Hi Aquilauno, thanks for your answer and explanation, I don't have PSR SX, I have the Genos, but like you, we are from latin countries (I am from Portugal) and we know what people want to listen to when we go out to play, so the more latin packs the better ;-) but I see that pack is not for Genos, it's a shame, there are categories like Pop Dance Entertainer, just to name a few, that have 5 pages of styles so 5x10 about 50styles each in Genos, the Latin is only 3 pages about 30styles and a lot of them are Slow Bossa Bossa nova PopBossa Jazz bossa, etc... there's so much more about latin music than the Brazilian bossa!
I just want to add that regarding the topic ( Starting June 30, Yamaha Premium packs, expansions will be free ) what Eileen want us to talk about? When he wrote regarding the *.sme files stop talking about it it has been discussed to death... yes, it was a polite manner to say 'shut up you all'... what should we discuss then, the pandemic outside that causes we musicians to be out of work at this moment, and so without money?!?... Yamaha department of arrangers screw up things, today is 9th July and I was not able to download anything from the site, now i have some packs thanks to Aquilano, but came to here in search of answers for my problems with the packs and everyone was on topic, discussing the issues of those free packs. Please don't take me wrong, I just do not like when someone tells me to 'shut up' when I am not saying foolish things...
About SampleRobot, someone mentioned it, I went to make a search and there's a free version for Montage owners, how come Yamaha??? I paid more than 4000€ for the Genos, the Montage it's cheaper and I don't have access to the program?
I didn't sold the Genos after a couple of months because I was going to loose a big amount of money, but I am glad I kept my old Ketron SD1 Plus bought in 2004, it's simple to use and sounds **** good, better than the Genos. I will never buy from Yamaha again, these 2 years have been disappointing and more and more frustrating... what a disrespectful company.
(sorry to go off topic)
Please be safe and take care, outside there's the IIIrd World War

Paulo from Portugal

Offline EileenL

« Reply #304 on: July 09, 2020, 10:47:11 PM »
I have and never would tell anyone to shut up. We have all been told the site is not running properly and will be up and running in a couple of weeks time so all I wanted to say was why do people keep trying to get these packs until everything is running as it should. The reward will come with a little patience and I am sure there are better things to discus like any hints and tips Members may have found and want to pass on.
 Why should you think Yamaha are disrespectful. I have always found them very helpful and there service is first class. Genos is a fantastic keyboard.

The following users thanked this post: PAFF

Offline Joe H

« Reply #305 on: July 09, 2020, 11:55:25 PM »
314 post including this one... and read 11064 times.

::)   ???

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline jugge

« Reply #306 on: July 10, 2020, 09:13:29 AM »
At least for me, the page seems to be working better now.
Before I got stucked at the "update information" page and was told "more information is required".

Now I was able to get through this and was able to download some of the free packs. The bigger ones like Euro Dance and Entertainer, failed after a while of downloading retries, but I was able to download some smaller packs like the SA2 Pan Flutes. I haven't installed the file yet, but the file name is SA2 PanFlutes_Genos.cpf so I guess it will be ok.
Welcome to Yamaha Beats. Genos and MODX covers on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yKCzqlOhkulwHFF6P-_Vw

Offline DerekA

« Reply #307 on: July 10, 2020, 09:30:50 AM »
Hi jugge, remember that the Trombone, Pan Flute, Female Vocal and Alpen packs were provided free last year as part of the "Genos Superior Pack" - so if you installed that, you already have them.

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #308 on: July 10, 2020, 10:08:00 AM »
Not those annoying Pan flutes that plague telephone lines when waiting for a response on the other end when trying to book a holiday.
Always flaming Pan Flutes ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 10:12:00 AM by ugawoga »
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Offline Aquilauno

« Reply #309 on: July 10, 2020, 11:48:27 AM »
It's true, Eileen didn't say to shut up ... but to wait, sometimes google traslate makes bad jokes ... lol. We live in a very bad period and we are certainly tried by the situation we are experiencing...

PS : and curse, I bought plane tickets to Lisbon  for the next month of August (tickets already purchased a week before drama the "Covid 19". My wife does not want to leave by plane anymore, this is money thrown away ... lol).
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 11:50:34 AM by Aquilauno »

Offline EileenL

« Reply #310 on: July 10, 2020, 01:01:30 PM »
Love Pan Flutes John They can be so expressive if played the right way. These packs will not work in the SX700 or 900 because we do not have SA2 on keyboard.

tyrosman

« Reply #311 on: July 10, 2020, 01:01:57 PM »
very well said Eileen this whole forum is becoming a total Joke >:( and should be pulled down all they do is blooming moan >:( about something or other instead of sitting at there keyboard and enjoying it this forum used to be great. but im having a diffrent oppinion about it now  ??? >:(

Bachus

« Reply #312 on: July 10, 2020, 01:12:37 PM »

Mike

Maybe its not about sounding better, but about the creative proces?  Or just about sounding different?

Everyone is different and does things the wya he does for his own reasons?

So even when i see no use for something, it can make another man entirely happy.

We are often much to fast to give our opinions based on our own perception instead of trying to figure out why other people make a certain choice. 

If someone wants to tweak his sounds for ours on hours, and enjoys that, who are we to say he is wrong?

And if people want to bicker about the yamaha musicsoft still not doing what they promissed, then why not just let them. It might be their way to handle the emotions they have concerning this topic..

In general things start going down hill, when we start telling others what to do and what not to do..

Juts saying...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 01:15:32 PM by Bachus »

Offline mikf

« Reply #313 on: July 10, 2020, 01:34:34 PM »
True Bachus. But about 80% of the people who buy an arranger see it as a musical instrument and just want to learn to play it. I think that around 20% or less are interested in the arranger as a piece of advanced technology, and want to explore and extend all the features. What people like Eileen are reacting to is that the 20% seem to dominate the forum with constant complaints about what they need but dont have, what Yamaha do wrong, and why it should be better, and it sometimes gets a bit old.

Mike

Offline voodoo

« Reply #314 on: July 10, 2020, 01:39:52 PM »
Hi all,

it seems, that Yamaha has fixed the download page. Currently, I could download the following packs for Genos:

* Celtic (already worked last week)
* Colors of Iberia V2 for Genos (already worked last week)
* Choirs & Vocals (now as CPF)
* Euro & US Urgan (now as CPF)
* SA2 Trombones (now as CPF)
* SA2 Pan Flutes (now as CPF)
* Balkan & Turkey (now as CPF)
* Best of Europe (now as CPF)
* Ballroom Premium Styls (now as CPF)

These CPF files are not bound to a single account. They are free, only restricted to use with Genos.

I had purchased the pack Best of Europe before, that was bound to my account, showing a golden lock in YEM.
Now I have got the pack Best of Europe, that is not bound to any account, showing a silver lock in YEM.

On the other side: Last week I downloaded Euro Dance VSE for PSR. It was in format PPF, thus could be loaded to Genos.
Now Euro Dance VSE for PSR comes as a CPF (silver lock), that is restricted to PSR keyboards and does not load to Genos.

Uli
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Yamaha P-125 Digital Piano
Nord Electro 5D

Offline Bernie9

« Reply #315 on: July 10, 2020, 01:46:01 PM »
Three days ago I registered and put the free ones in my card.  When I checked out, the order was acknowledged, and $0 charged.  It said the download link would be sent,but nothing so far.

Bernie

Offline voodoo

« Reply #316 on: July 10, 2020, 01:47:37 PM »
Hi again,

packs that I had before bound to my account, and that are still missing as a free download:

* Church & Christmas
* Colors of Romania
* Euro Organ Artist
* Fiesta Caliente
* Greetings from Italy
* South East Europe

And the pack Alpen Genos that was available last week as SME, now disappeared from the shop.

And there have been other packs before, like Entertainer or Euro Dance.

Uli
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Nord Electro 5D

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #317 on: July 10, 2020, 01:48:10 PM »
Love Pan Flutes John They can be so expressive if played the right way. These packs will not work in the SX700 or 900 because we do not have SA2 on keyboard.

Hi Eileen
Just putting some situation comedy in there!!

All the Best
john

Ps
 By the way, those Insurance companies and car servicing  put those pan flutes on.
Sometimes as you know they go around and around and around whilst are waiting for someone to speak to you !! ;) " It drives me nuts"!!! All i want is my car serviced and renew my Insurance and try booking a lovely cruise.!! ;D "Sausages"!! ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 01:51:17 PM by ugawoga »
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Offline voodoo

« Reply #318 on: July 10, 2020, 01:48:16 PM »
Three days ago I registered and put the free ones in my card.  When I checked out, the order was acknowledged, and $0 charged.  It said the download link would be sent,but nothing so far.

Bernie

Go to your library and find the download links there. There is no email coming.
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Nord Electro 5D

The following users thanked this post: Dromeus

Offline Dromeus

« Reply #319 on: July 10, 2020, 02:37:37 PM »
FINALLY I could login. My personal details are missing, even my name was incorrect. Never mind, can be edited. Part of my order history was migrated, but some orders from the past are still missing. Ordered two packs as a test, was informed that I receive an e-mail.

Umph, 45 minutes later still no e-mail?  :-\

Go to your library and find the download links there. There is no email coming.

Well, Monty Python are said to be the masters of SURREAL comedy. Now I know there's a company that is in for REAL comedy...  :P

Thanks Uli, valuable information.

Thanks mates, for posting all these infos 'bout the new shopping site, keep it comin'. I'm confused though that people advising us to sit and play seem to follow this thread closely for commenting instead of sit and play 8).
Regards, Michael

Offline sunny

« Reply #320 on: July 10, 2020, 06:56:26 PM »
Don't worry "guys", the wait is over before of two week...
Extra packs have been corrected now. Compressed files (.zip) shared in the link.
I left the files unpacked for SX 700/900 to allow a quick download to who interested only those (in reality nothing is specific for the SX keyboard, the packages are of the various S series) ... Good music at all. Thanks Yamaha I have the packages that I wanted and that I was about to buy (Iberia and Italy) and others that I had in yep format and therefore lacking specific of voices and drumkits. Now no pack give me error in loading.

Pietro

https://mega.nz/folder/biR0ACoB#cEDZMZLExpOLIvjQBwGzHA

I downloaded Indian Taal pack, but voices are not ticked( not loaded). Any body tried Indian Taal pack on Tyros 5 ?

Sunny

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline svpworld

« Reply #321 on: July 10, 2020, 09:39:23 PM »
 ;D

Well I live in the UK and I can't even fill in the contact form on the website to get in touch with them. Clearly it's only designed for US customers as it won't accept my phone number, post code (ZIP code) or select UK... but where is the UK equivalent of this store?   I am puzzled.
Like yourselves I've tried to download my purchases and almost 99% of the time they fail with 'the network connection was lost'. In the rare occasions I did manage to download them, they are files which are unrecognisable by either Yamaha Expansion Manager or the Genos.
I'm happy to wait until it gets resolved and fixed, however I am puzzled as to why a major company like Yamaha haven't even put a message on the site to say they are aware of the problems.   
Ho Hum... shouldn't complain, but it's lockdown and we do  8)

Stay safe everyone
Simon

Offline iulistil2

« Reply #322 on: July 10, 2020, 09:55:47 PM »
I managed to download the free packages today. It seems that a small problem started on the site, but now everything is ok. Thank you Yamaha!

Offline EileenL

« Reply #323 on: July 10, 2020, 10:26:08 PM »
Will not be ready for UK for a couple of weeks.

Offline harden37

« Reply #324 on: July 11, 2020, 12:10:44 AM »
Hello everybody, Been reading most of this thread and it may have been covered; but I can not find it. Will these free packs load in a tyros 4 and if so could someone point me to the direction of the step by step instructions on how to load them.I would like to load the Trombone Pack. Thanks in advance for any advice.

harden 37
Tyros 4, Korg PA800

Would like to have a Genos

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #325 on: July 11, 2020, 01:48:03 AM »
Harden37

I doubt that there are step by step instructions . . . . a lot of it is trial and error . . . . but basically . ..  this is an outline . . . .

Go to the very first post of this thread.   You will find a link to the Yamaha music site. 

1. Access the link
2. If you do not have one already, sign up to create an account
3. Look for the items you want
4. "purchase" and once in your shopping cart . . . . . then download

When creating the account, you can provide the keyboard model that you own . . . . the system will tell you if the selected packages are compatible with your keyboard.

I am sure, that others will also contribute if this basic instructions are not sufficiently clear or missing something.

So, that is the first part . . . . the second part will require additional instructions . . .

My suggestion is for now to do the first part . . .. and then if you do not have it already ask for instructions on the second part . . . . and so on . . . . .

Hopefully someone has better step by step instructions but you can start with this for now.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 07:55:44 AM by Al Ram »
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Pino

« Reply #326 on: July 11, 2020, 03:23:22 AM »
Cannot download any , someone said to look in the library so I caught a bus today and went to the library but the man there didn’t know anything about it. so, I’m none the wiser. 😆 ;)

Pino
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 04:35:09 AM by Pino »

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #327 on: July 11, 2020, 09:25:04 AM »
Hi Pino

No need to catch a bus the library is next to the bathroom!! ;D

All the best
John
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 09:26:05 AM by ugawoga »

Offline Dromeus

« Reply #328 on: July 11, 2020, 09:25:35 AM »
Will these free packs load in a tyros 4 [...] I would like to load the Trombone Pack. Thanks in advance for any advice.

As Francesco pointed out you cannot use YEM with a Tyros4. The SA2 Trombone pack contains three cpf files for Genos, T5 and T5_76. There is no data that you can upload using Voice Creator. Until now T4 users are left in the dust. You will have to wait and see if Yamaha finds a way to deliver those packs to T4 users.
Regards, Michael

Bachus

« Reply #329 on: July 11, 2020, 02:12:04 PM »
True Bachus. But about 80% of the people who buy an arranger see it as a musical instrument and just want to learn to play it. I think that around 20% or less are interested in the arranger as a piece of advanced technology, and want to explore and extend all the features. What people like Eileen are reacting to is that the 20% seem to dominate the forum with constant complaints about what they need but dont have, what Yamaha do wrong, and why it should be better, and it sometimes gets a bit old.

Mike

Its not about majorrity or minority..
 Thats an asumption you make based on what?

Its about people being different..
And there is only on way that different people can live together.
Thats when they
a) accept others for what they are
B) take others into consideration..

But, there is one thing you shouldn’t do
Demandding others to change their behaviour
In general demanding that people change, or stop with something ends in war..
Thats something human history clearly teaches us..

The following users thanked this post: Aquilauno

Bachus

« Reply #330 on: July 11, 2020, 02:14:31 PM »
Will not be ready for UK for a couple of weeks.

Thats something i expected and can live with..
May i ask where this information can be found?

It would be great if Yamaha would communicate more openly about this..
That would make the whole situation much less confusing..

Offline EileenL

« Reply #331 on: July 11, 2020, 02:59:29 PM »
Hi Bachus,
  Several of us were told when we got in touch with Music Soft to give them a couple of weeks to sort out European side of things.

Bachus

« Reply #332 on: July 11, 2020, 03:11:32 PM »
Hi Bachus,
  Several of us were told when we got in touch with Music Soft to give them a couple of weeks to sort out European side of things.

Thank you...
Thats good to know...
Al i heared/read it should be okay in 2 weeks
But a couple of weeks could be more then just 2 weeks..

I guess Yamaha will give us a heads up call when they are ready for it?

Offline harden37

« Reply #333 on: July 11, 2020, 03:28:23 PM »
Thank you Al,Francesco,Dromeus for your help. I did get the file downloaded but looks like I can not load CPF Files in tyros 4 :'(. Hope Yamaha comes around with a way to load them. Will keep pushing buttons.LOA.

harden37
Tyros 4, Korg PA800

Offline Bill

« Reply #334 on: July 11, 2020, 03:37:10 PM »
Thats something i expected and can live with..
May i ask where this information can be found?

It would be great if Yamaha would communicate more openly about this..
That would make the whole situation much less confusing..

[attachment deleted by admin]
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Bachus

« Reply #335 on: July 11, 2020, 03:55:34 PM »

Thanks Bill, hadnt seen that one yet.
Since i decided to wait and stop visiting the website,
Till someone here announced the situation is stable again.

Its great to see there are some directions now on Yamaha’s website..

Offline vanzee

« Reply #336 on: July 11, 2020, 05:20:42 PM »
Hello,
my experience:
I could download 6 packs via "Library" in my account (old account from Musicsoft Europe).
When ordered it shows "Pending", after a while this changes in "Available",
start download by clicking in the little square in the names of the packs in "Order".
Installed via YEM in Genos, no problems, all OK.
Best Regards
Eddy Vanzee

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #337 on: July 11, 2020, 05:35:49 PM »
Great information on this thread.  Thanks everyone.   

Thanks to the info on this thread i have been able to successfully donwload and install some nice packs. It is appreciated.

Has Anyone been able to install the "Best of Europe" pack in a Genos keyboard ?

If so, how did you do it ?

thanks in advance.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 05:43:41 PM by Al Ram »
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline EileenL

« Reply #338 on: July 11, 2020, 06:42:31 PM »
Hi Harden,
  You will have to make sure the Packs are for Tyros 4 because these load differently as a Library load
whereas the newer keyboards use the Yamaha Expansion Manager via computer to load packs into keyboard memory.

andy_v

« Reply #339 on: July 11, 2020, 07:08:04 PM »
Great information on this thread.  Thanks everyone.   

Thanks to the info on this thread i have been able to successfully donwload and install some nice packs. It is appreciated.

Has Anyone been able to install the "Best of Europe" pack in a Genos keyboard ?

If so, how did you do it ?

thanks in advance.

I think you should find that you can load the PSR-S970 version of the pack (via YEM).

Offline harden37

« Reply #340 on: July 11, 2020, 08:44:47 PM »
Thanks Eileen,
I will double check the pack. Did not know that.

harden37
Tyros 4, Korg PA800

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #341 on: July 12, 2020, 10:16:33 PM »
The choirs keep failing to download

Offline EileenL

« Reply #342 on: July 12, 2020, 10:33:14 PM »
I don't think they have the European side sorted yet so that is probably why.

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #343 on: July 12, 2020, 11:23:41 PM »
Hi Eileen

They downloaded in the end
All packs look ok now on the usa site
All load into the Genos
I lke the Celtic pack and the organs not too bad ,but the choirs . Hu Hu and that's it
I would not go overboard on these sounds , but one or two are useful.
I got the choir i was after with sample robot . Now that is worthwhile .

All the best
john

Offline Dromeus

« Reply #344 on: July 13, 2020, 10:00:03 AM »
They downloaded in the end

Congratulation. I could only download a few packs, most consistently fail after loading 50-200 MB. Tried with Firefox and Chrome.
Regards, Michael

Offline Stijn

« Reply #345 on: July 13, 2020, 01:02:41 PM »
The MusicSoft site is still under construction, so if you can't download the packs you can get a copy from my Dropbox.
The packs are not ID encrypted so they need no key when you import them in Yamaha Expansion Manager.

This is the link to the free packs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r686w5l7o8kal62/Free%20packs%201%20Jul%202020.zip?dl=0
I included these packs: BallroomStyle, Celtic, Colors of Iberia2, Choir& Vocals, Euro&UsOrgan
I didn't download the packs that were included in the GenosV2.0 SuperiorPack; SA2 FemaleVocals_Genos, SA2 PanFlutes_Genos, SA2 Trombone_Genos. I didn't include the other free packs as they are for PSR only.

Stijn
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 07:04:37 PM by Stijn »
I'm not talented ... but I practice a lot.
please visit  https://www.youtube.com/@StijnBettens/videos

The following users thanked this post: Dramin Hug, pjd, ticktock, Oxford1035, Dromeus, acparker, Jakkims, GUILLERMO

Offline Dromeus

« Reply #346 on: July 13, 2020, 02:38:37 PM »
Thank you, Stijn, much appreciated. "Best Of Europe"appears to be ID encrypted, so I was not able to import that pack into YEM.

I didn't include the other free packs as they are for PSR only.

I thought that the Euro Dance Pack was available for Tyros/Genos, too? Let's wait and see...
Regards, Michael

Offline anandmaloo

« Reply #347 on: July 13, 2020, 03:46:26 PM »
Hi,

A Stupid question.  My Genos memory is already filled a lot. But I also want these freebies, mostly styles.  Is there a way to delete any voices or styles from these free packs (which i don't like) and save some space in my Genos memory. Will un-checking them while installation save me space in Genos memory ?

Regards

Anand

Offline overover

« Reply #348 on: July 13, 2020, 04:35:16 PM »
Hi,

A Stupid question.  My Genos memory is already filled a lot. But I also want these freebies, mostly styles.  Is there a way to delete any voices or styles from these free packs (which i don't like) and save some space in my Genos memory. Will un-checking them while installation save me space in Genos memory? ...

Hi Anand,

STYLES that are installed via a .cpf or .ppf Pack do NOT require any storage space in the Voice Wave Expansion Memory (but the included Styles will be automatically copied to the corresponding subfolder of the Expansion folder in the USER drive when installing Packs on the instrument).

To save space in the Voice Wave Expansion Memory you can simply deselect unneeded Voices in Expansion Packs. (Click on the desired Voices so that the green checkmark disappears.)

Best regards,
Chrs
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline Wim

« Reply #349 on: July 13, 2020, 06:39:17 PM »
The latest info I heard from Germany is that the European Site will be available round the end of september.  After expirering the license of their sites Yamaha take in considering to go along the old way with the sales oft software that way. Finally they agreed to make a new site and change some policy. First they agreed to finish the USA site. Later the Euro site. Bringing all the names and purchases over to there new site took a long time. And than also carona.

The new policy is.  The Premium packs  give away for free. Except  of course those from third parties. They also had in mind to do that for styles and song (midi) files. The problem here. Copyright of the composers. So Yamaha makes new Premium packs  therselve is still the question.

rgds
Wim