Author Topic: Starting June 30, Yamaha Premium packs, expansions will be free  (Read 113394 times)

Bachus

Re: Starting June 30, Yamaha Premium packs, expansions will be free
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2020, 04:45:41 PM »
you can modify that behavior for the most common parameters in YEM, so it's not always nessecary to sample more velocities. For instance your example (velocity to filter cutoff) is a setting in yem that you can add to the preset and even the Envelopes of the filter (which is used very often during programming sounds) can be added in YEM.

The static in nature remark about sampling can be solved with some clever sampling features during the sampling and added synth programming in YEM.

For instance in this demo i created you hear all kind of moving pads starting at 1.50. All these sounds (including the ambient pianos) are from my own expansion packs i created in samplerobot and YEM. Although the Genos has very limited synth editing features, you can achieve a lot if you fix this before sampling when you program your own sounds. If you export the same sounds to the Korg Pa4x then off course you can do a lot of extra things in the substrative synthesizer that it has, which takes it even a lot further.

With almost 4 gigabyte of expansion space in the Genos you can add hundreds of sounds before running out of space. I have added so many sounds that i lost count, so in my opinion the memory size is not a real issue considering the amount of expansion space.

own sounds demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KzrB_Jqx2A

Thank you Robin..

I realise that you can do many things in Yem..
Yet i would prefer to edit and create sounds like on the pa4x, directly from behind the keyboard..
But thats not the case..

Because of this i prefer to spend my sound creation time on some gorgeous ipad synths that have a very nice friendly interface... which i then can controll from the Genos..

For me it would allready be a blessing if i could set midi bank and program changes directly in the Genos for external sounds..

Thanks for the video..

The following users thanked this post: Pauljones

Offline elad770

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2020, 05:38:24 PM »
I just want to share my opinion about this move Yamaha is making.

In other topics, I've already expressed my opinion that Yamaha should not charge for sound packs because people are already buying and paying a premium for their products.
But this is only from a consumer point of view. Yamaha has a clear marketing goal here:

1. Most people who buy arrangers are no into creating new material but rather play and enjoy. Having a bank of content free will boost sales across the board! Yamaha understands due to COVID 19 that engineering and development efforts are now decreased and to increase focus on selling current models, this move of giving free packs is VERY SMART

2. This allows Yamaha to basically "give away" music creation to others. And there are many talented voice and style creators out there. As I said in the past, Yamaha will slowly but surely is going towards an open platform concept where YAMAHA produces not only very high-quality product but also a Flexible product. Today it starts with voices and styles and tomorrow it will be open-source software where endless features can be developed and customized by others. Again, Yamaha wants to focus on the product and leave all the rest to other developers. Exactly the way it's done in the smartphone market! That is a healthier market. These are just my thoughts of course

Offline Toril S

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2020, 08:49:36 PM »
Elad, it would certainly make it easier for users if Yamaha decided to distribute packs free of charge. Then we could load them just like any styles/voices, without the confusing file names in YEM, and YEM could be discarded. I will dream on!
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Mendel

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2020, 09:40:25 PM »
Hey John,

You say that you load all of your sounds on a USB stick.. can you elaborate more for me..?
I am understanding that those voices are just calling up the preset samples in sample robot?
If That’s so, you mind explaining how you do it? I would like to.

Thanks 😊!
Mendel

tyrosman

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2020, 12:18:06 AM »
hi Robinez those voices were good loved the Demo

Hammond Yamaha

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2020, 12:53:52 AM »
I called Yamaha today with the number that is on the pop up in yamahamusicsoft.com and it was verified that the Yamaha
created expansion packs and style packs will be free as of June 30, 2020
Now that is good news.

Frank

Mendel

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2020, 02:30:15 AM »
That leads me to wonder about yamaha's actions..

i have a feeling that some new exciting expansion packs will be coming
soon from them thus making the current ones not so profitable

mendel

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2020, 04:17:00 AM »
thanks.

Hello, I have the Genos keyboard, however, i go to the page/link in first post and

When I select the model Genos . . . . . only 1 item is available . . . .

"Easy Xmas Style Expansion" 

is that correct ?   should i select a different keyboard model . . .  ? 

The Xmas package is of no interest to me . . . . are there any other packages available for Genos ?

Thanks in advance.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 04:26:44 AM by Al Ram »
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline Joe H

« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2020, 04:48:57 AM »
That leads me to wonder about yamaha's actions..

i have a feeling that some new exciting expansion packs will be coming
soon from them thus making the current ones not so profitable

mendel

Maybe they are going to change the format again away from YEM to something different. Maybe it's the end of the line for expansion packs as we know them to be.  Maybe there is a new kind of arranger coming next time that will be very different than the Genos and sx900 Operating System.

I know; that's a lot of maybe's... seems like Yamaha is up to something. It's make no sense to sell copy protected expansion packs so we can't share them... then all of a sudden... they are giving them away for FREE!

???    ???    ???

Joe H
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 04:50:04 AM by Joe H »
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline Joe H

« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2020, 06:04:52 AM »
Hi Joe

EMC Style works was as Close as it gets to making styles the easy way.
I got suckered into that program which worked great for a year and when the Genos came out. It went BONK!!! ::) :P
 Klaus took ages to update the program and when he did, it was so buggy. He has other business interests i'm afraid...

I have to say the same thing about Yamaha - Style Factory.  It's got bugs and Klaus doesn't seem interested in fixing them.  For instance: What you see on-sceen may NOT be what is going on with the program.  What I mean is everything on-screen should accurately reflect the operation you are performing. An example would be if a style phrase has a synth sound, the Phrase Extractor Module screen should display the actual sound not "Bassoon" or French Horn".  It should support all the new drum kits not just the old GM/XG Standard Kit. I remixed a style in the Style Arranger Module and saved it. When I played on my keyboard, it didn't sound right.  Drums transposed with my left-hand chords and the rest of the Parts didn't play right either.  I had to load it into StyleMagic to fix the CASM settings.

The program is old. It was written in 1994 when arrangers were quite simple and there were only 128 GM sounds.  When he updated the program to support Tyros and Genos, he did so only half-way. I sent him an email a few days ago explaining some of the issues I was running into... no response.

Style Factory has wonderful potential if he would update it to work properly with the new TOTL arrangers.  Just creating sound maps (Voice Definition Files) for the Tyros and Genos isn't enough. I gave him some ideas about how the program should work effectively with the new keyboards, which have a lot more Voices and also enhancements like Mega Voices for the guitar parts. (SFF2 aka: SFF GE).  The CASM settings fall short and don't save correctly.  To be honest; I'll be surprised if he fixes the problems I reported.  I told him that I was having to "experiment" to learn how the program worked because the documentation was so poor.  A new user shouldn't have to experiment to figure out how a program works.

I'll probably have to find several "work-arounds" in order to use it at all. First workaround was to create a PSR S970 sound map and I had to name it Tyros3.snd in order to get it to work properly. Some of his conventions make no sense or are out of date.  He needs to "modernized  the program to make it truly compatible with the Tyros and Genos keyboards (not to mention the newer PSR arrangers).

http://www.emc-musicsoftware.de/eng-shop/eng-dscstf.htm#Top

:'(   :(

Joe H

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

The following users thanked this post: wersianer

Offline robinez

« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2020, 07:48:25 AM »
hi Robinez those voices were good loved the Demo
Thank you (and EileenL) for these kind words.

That's what i really like about these kind of keyboards, that you can change the sound to your own liking by adding your own sounds to it. Especially the 4 gigabytes space in the genos is fantastic. It's more then enough to add every sound i want. And my styles are mostly ranged to new age / ambient and dance music and there aren't a lot of sounds available for those styles in keyboards. So that you can add them yourself is a great feature :).

Offline Oldden

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2020, 08:44:53 AM »
Just looked on Yamaha musicsoft , still full price.
Early, April Fool maybe, or just that not changed yet.
Oldden

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2020, 09:17:02 AM »
Hi
It's a load of old cobblers!! ;D
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 09:26:45 AM by ugawoga »
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2020, 11:21:58 AM »
I have to say the same thing about Yamaha - Style Factory.  It's got bugs and Klaus doesn't seem interested in fixing them.  For instance: What you see on-sceen may NOT be what is going on with the program.  What I mean is everything on-screen should accurately reflect the operation you are performing. An example would be if a style phrase has a synth sound, the Phrase Extractor Module screen should display the actual sound not "Bassoon" or French Horn".  It should support all the new drum kits not just the old GM/XG Standard Kit. I remixed a style in the Style Arranger Module and saved it. When I played on my keyboard, it didn't sound right.  Drums transposed with my left-hand chords and the rest of the Parts didn't play right either.  I had to load it into StyleMagic to fix the CASM settings.

The program is old. It was written in 1994 when arrangers were quite simple and there were only 128 GM sounds.  When he updated the program to support Tyros and Genos, he did so only half-way. I sent him an email a few days ago explaining some of the issues I was running into... no response.

Style Factory has wonderful potential if he would update it to work properly with the new TOTL arrangers.  Just creating sound maps (Voice Definition Files) for the Tyros and Genos isn't enough. I gave him some ideas about how the program should work effectively with the new keyboards, which have a lot more Voices and also enhancements like Mega Voices for the guitar parts. (SFF2 aka: SFF GE).  The CASM settings fall short and don't save correctly.  To be honest; I'll be surprised if he fixes the problems I reported.  I told him that I was having to "experiment" to learn how the program worked because the documentation was so poor.  A new user shouldn't have to experiment to figure out how a program works.

I'll probably have to find several "work-arounds" in order to use it at all. First workaround was to create a PSR S970 sound map and I had to name it Tyros3.snd in order to get it to work properly. Some of his conventions make no sense or are out of date.  He needs to "modernized  the program to make it truly compatible with the Tyros and Genos keyboards (not to mention the newer PSR arrangers).

http://www.emc-musicsoftware.de/eng-shop/eng-dscstf.htm#Top

:'(   :(

Joe H

I have given up on it Joe .
He should refund us ,but that would never happen.
I wasted my money on that one.
Never mind.
With this hobby we all waste money but move on.
Thank the heavens Sample Robot is up to expectations and sound packs are no longer a problem .
This program is a gem.

All the best
John
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2020, 01:40:28 PM »
Maybe i'm doing something wrong, but I can't find anything for free yet. Do others have a similar issue?

John

dflstarry

« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2020, 01:47:37 PM »
I don't find anything free yet either, I think it's not going to happen.  ???
Denny

Offline overover

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2020, 01:57:33 PM »
Hello, I have the Genos keyboard, however, i go to the page/link in first post and

When I select the model Genos . . . . . only 1 item is available . . . .

"Easy Xmas Style Expansion" 

is that correct ?   should i select a different keyboard model . . .  ? 

The Xmas package is of no interest to me . . . . are there any other packages available for Genos ? ...

Hi Al,

the link in the first post of this thread points to the "Voice & Style Expansion Packs" (for PSR-S and SX models). To see the Packs available for GENOS, go back to "Sound & Expansion Libraries", then go to "Premium Packs & Voices". If not done before, select the GENOS as Instument now, and be sure to have ticked the checkbox "Compatible".

By the way: So far I can not find any free Packs on Yamaha MusicSoft...

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 02:01:06 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Al Ram

Offline danand

« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2020, 02:03:22 PM »
You say that you load all of your sounds on a USB stick.. can you elaborate more for me..?
I am understanding that those voices are just calling up the preset samples in sample robot?
If That’s so, you mind explaining how you do it? I would like to.

If you read carefully the answers bellow the statement you will understand that  it just doesn't work...
You can only add new samples to the flash memory on Yamaha arrangers, nowhere else.
If you then modify the sound you create using the samples you can save them as "new sounds" on a USB stick, but if you format the flash memory, then recalling the sound from the USB doesn't help you at all! If the original sample is not present on the flash memory, you can't use "sampled sounds" from USB.
It looks to me that the OP is a little bit confused.
There is no magic solution. No samples on the flash memory-> No sounds.

Offline elad770

« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2020, 02:03:34 PM »
UPDATE!

Just got off the phone with Yamaha customer service
The department the directly handles the Packs content.
They are updating their system and had some difficulties.
There will be 1 day delay. In fact, they said the system will be updated 6pm EST and probably will take effect hours later so the good news : It's definitely happening!
Bad news: 24hr delay ! We'll survive

The following users thanked this post: motifes, ibrox2, pjd, johnnychipito, Karlos, thunderhawk, jazzy_beat

Bachus

« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2020, 03:09:45 PM »
UPDATE!

Just got off the phone with Yamaha customer service
The department the directly handles the Packs content.
They are updating their system and had some difficulties.
There will be 1 day delay. In fact, they said the system will be updated 6pm EST and probably will take effect hours later so the good news : It's definitely happening!
Bad news: 24hr delay ! We'll survive

Thank you for the headsup Elad..

Offline Joe H

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2020, 03:57:39 PM »
... It looks to me that the OP is a little bit confused.
There is no magic solution. No samples on the flash memory-> No sounds.

I think he is confused with the actual samples vs the Voice Set files which are special MIDI files containing modified settings of the Preset or expansion pack Voices.

When we select a Voice on the keyboard, the sample loads, then the Voice Set file loads to set the DSP Type and depth, Volume and other parameters for Left, R1, R2, and R3.  When we load a Voice into a style Part or Multi Pad, the Voice Set file is NOT loaded.

Joe H

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2020, 04:38:34 PM »
Hi
Has anyone asked why they phoned Yamaha and why are they givng free packs away.
"Is something else on it's way"??
Maybe it is the GENIUS!!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 04:40:27 PM by ugawoga »

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2020, 04:52:09 PM »
Are there limits as to how many free packages can be downloaded per person ?

thanks
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline gskip

« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2020, 05:04:37 PM »
Just got off the Musicsoft site. Nothing free, perhaps tomorrow?
I changed the items in the cart to my wishlist so if it becomes free then I can get them easier.
My problem, since I have a Genos, is what do I really need/ I played a few of the examples and found little to interest me. Of course I have no interest in dance or synth sounds since my keyboard already has enough for me.
I tried to order the organ and FM packs just to see if they are useful. If I had to pay for anthing on this site, I wouldn't.
If anyone has any ideas as to what else could be useful I'd like to hear them.
Thanks
Skip

Bachus

« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2020, 05:46:55 PM »
Are there limits as to how many free packages can be downloaded per person ?

thanks

According to what people reported..
All Yamaha packs free
No limit..

The following users thanked this post: Al Ram

Offline KeyboardEd

« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2020, 05:53:07 PM »
Just got off the phone (11:45 A.M. CST, -6 GMT) with Yamaha Customer support and they told me there are some issues with getting the free offer started today.

Yamaha support said to look for the free offer to begin tomorrow. -Ed L.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 05:57:43 PM by KeyboardEd »

The following users thanked this post: pjd

Bachus

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2020, 05:54:39 PM »
Just got off the phone (11:45 CST, -6 GMT) with Yamaha Customer support and they told me there are some issues with getting the free offer started today.

Yamaha support said to look for the free offer to begin tomorrow. -EdL.

Thats the same message Elad confirmed several posts above

Offline KeyboardEd

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2020, 06:03:09 PM »
Opps! I've been back to this post so often I just skimmed over the newer posts and didn't see it...I guess that's good news X2. -Ed L.

Bachus

« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2020, 06:35:57 PM »
Opps! I've been back to this post so often I just skimmed over the newer posts and didn't see it...I guess that's good news X2. -Ed L.

Better 2 confirmations then none

Mendel

« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2020, 06:53:54 PM »
Now, can someone ask them why they are doing it???

They are up to something. Period. Something Big.

P.S

John (not John H),
I am anticipating your reply
to my question I posted Earlier

no pressure, perhaps you missed it :)

My bad it is kinda of topic.. maybe you can PM me :)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 07:01:22 PM by Mendel »

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2020, 07:40:34 PM »
Hi Mendel
Yes i realized that you have to have sounds already on the drive to even recognize modified ones.
Never mind I save everything to a Terrabyte drive even the computer so i do not get caught out.
I have usb sticks from other scources that work straight off the stick. That is why i assumed that all would work I was wrong !! :P
So then they must have been made using the core sound and registration structure of the Genos.
Anyway the sounds from Samplerobot have to go in the packs you make.
Now that is the business :)

All the Best
John S :)

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2020, 07:43:43 PM »
Just got off the Musicsoft site. Nothing free, perhaps tomorrow?
I changed the items in the cart to my wishlist so if it becomes free then I can get them easier.
My problem, since I have a Genos, is what do I really need/ I played a few of the examples and found little to interest me. Of course I have no interest in dance or synth sounds since my keyboard already has enough for me.
I tried to order the organ and FM packs just to see if they are useful. If I had to pay for anthing on this site, I wouldn't.
If anyone has any ideas as to what else could be useful I'd like to hear them.
Thanks
Skip

Not to moan!! ;D ;D ;D ;D   "Sausages"!!!

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2020, 07:48:58 PM »
Hi
I like that German Guy or young enthusiastic You Tuber.

So you think that you will get the free packs. Think Again!!! ;D ;D
That flamin' Yamaha site is so slow that it will crash the servers in 10 seconds.
You have more chance of getting toilet rolls now as no one is fighting over them ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P
Swine flu is on it's way . Get yer bog rolls in now!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D
China is at it again!!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 07:51:00 PM by ugawoga »

Offline tyrosrick

« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2020, 08:14:28 PM »
The Free Paks response from Yamaha:
Thanks for contacting Yamaha MusicSoft.
The Yamaha produced packs were scheduled to become free June 30th but have been delayed until July 1st.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Kind Regards,

Isabelle

Offline LaHawk

« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2020, 08:44:47 PM »
I also phoned MusicSoft. Only Yamaha produced packs will be free. For Genos and SX-900 compatibility that leaves very little to choose from. But hey it is free, so...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 08:50:37 PM by LaHawk »
Larry   PSR-SX900

Bachus

« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2020, 10:00:07 PM »
I also phoned MusicSoft. Only Yamaha produced packs will be free. For Genos and SX-900 compatibility that leaves very little to choose from. But hey it is free, so...

Its all backwards compatability.. all tyros packs work also on Genos.. and are Yamaha produced..

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2020, 10:51:20 PM »
The site will crash after 10 people start downloading 8) ;D Massive LOL!!
If it is only Yamaha packs, no wonder there giving them away. Yamaha packs are not very exiting.
The decent Easysounds and Kapro are the only things worth  having.
That is only my opinion. 8)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 10:59:10 PM by ugawoga »

Offline LaHawk

« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2020, 11:05:45 PM »
The site will crash after 10 people start downloading 8) ;D Massive LOL!!
If it is only Yamaha packs, no wonder there giving them away. Yamaha packs are not very exiting.
The decent Easysounds and Kapro are the only things worth  having.
That is only my opinion. 8)

Hopefully customers will not be crazy greedy and spread out downloads over time. Yea right...:)
Larry   PSR-SX900

Offline LaHawk

« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2020, 11:13:24 PM »
Its all backwards compatability.. all tyros packs work also on Genos.. and are Yamaha produced..

I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any Yamaha Produced Packs made for the Tyros, that are also not available for the Genos or SX-900.
Larry   PSR-SX900

Offline elad770

« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2020, 11:45:12 PM »
Hopefully, customers will not be crazy greedy and spread out downloads over time. Yea right...:)

Spread downloads? what it that mean? of course, they will and they should. Yamaha decided to make these packs public and the Should! They made plenty of money out of them and they are making plenty of money from selling the best arrangers in the world. The consumer Earned these packs!

Secondly, of course the packs will be compatible. If it exists, it will work. When they say ALL packs they mean ALL packs. Just be patient and you'll see. Everyone will be very happy with this move

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2020, 05:04:19 AM »
Thanks Everyone . . .

This is really good information.

One question, assuming that you get say 3 free packages that include styles, voices, registrations, multipads, etc.

Is there are way to only load to Genos keyboard the new styles . . . . not the entire package with voices, registrations, etc.  . . . . only the styles. ?  I really do not need more voices and do not care for registrations.

Will that approach keep Genos memory better administered ? does it matter ?

Thanks in advance.

AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline elad770

« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2020, 05:38:21 AM »
If your goal is to get as many styles as possible without wasting more space (Ram)

This is the answer:

Option 1:
In Yem - Enter the pack before you create the installation file and Uncheck ALL the voices But leave the Drumkits checked
This will only import the files you checked AND the style will work because it will recall the proper drumkit
Note! You will have to reassign the voices from you preset because the style will not be able to locate them (because you obviously unchecked and didn't install)

Option 2:
There's a very good chance that you also have the drumkit available so...
You can slowly reassign all the style parts to already existing drumkits and other parts.
At the end, you might be left with the style working perfectly without any need for the packs at all

Offline Joe H

« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2020, 06:20:40 AM »
You can use YEM Content Explorer to extract the styles from a pack and save them to your hard drive, then transfer them to your USB stick or wherever.

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,53624.0.html

Joe H

Offline LaHawk

« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2020, 06:27:20 AM »
Spread downloads? what it that mean? of course, they will and they should. Yamaha decided to make these packs public and the Should! They made plenty of money out of them and they are making plenty of money from selling the best arrangers in the world. The consumer Earned these packs!

Secondly, of course the packs will be compatible. If it exists, it will work. When they say ALL packs they mean ALL packs. Just be patient and you'll see. Everyone will be very happy with this move

I was referring to the the site possibly crashing because of too many customers simultaneously downloading as much as they can in a short period of time.
 Only Yamaha produced packs are going to free
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 06:37:59 AM by LaHawk »
Larry   PSR-SX900

Offline voodoo

« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2020, 08:27:20 AM »
Currently, the yamaha music soft website says:

Scheduled website maintenance.
Yamaha MusicSoft is currently down while we upgrade the site.
Please check back soon.
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Yamaha P-125 Digital Piano
Nord Electro 5D

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2020, 09:09:40 AM »
It's going to plan CRASH!! ;D

Offline chesterkins

« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2020, 10:24:59 AM »
Site up!!!!! NO reductions!!!!

Offline chesterkins

« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2020, 10:33:41 AM »
Site crashed again!!

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2020, 10:34:02 AM »
Crash!!  ;)
Told you It is going to plan!!
This site always goes at snailpace :D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 10:35:19 AM by ugawoga »

Offline soryt

« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2020, 10:35:02 AM »
SCHEDULED SITE MAINTENANCE
Scheduled website maintenance.
Yamaha MusicSoft is currently down while we upgrade the site.
Please check back soon.

Maintenance du site web programmée.
Yamaha MusicSoft est actuellement fermé pendant que nous améliorons le site.
Veuillez revenir bientôt.

Planmäßige Wartung der Website.
Yamaha MusicSoft ist derzeitig offline, während wir die Website upgraden.
Schauen Sie bitte bald wieder vorbei.

Manutenzione programmata del sito.
Yamaha MusicSoft è momentaneamente non disponibile mentre aggiorniamo il sito.
Per favore, torna presto.

Mantenimiento programado del sitio web.
Yamaha MusicSoft está inactivo en estos momentos mientras actualizamos el sitio.
Vuelve a visitarnos pronto.
Genos & YC61 and Tannoy Gold 5 Monitors
My You Tube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmC6hdAR1v5lYN8twfn0YbA?view_as=subscriber