Author Topic: Difficulty Setting Up Ending to a Song in Registration Memory- SX900  (Read 1171 times)

joemystery

Guys, I am a newbie......I am having trouble setting up an ending to the first song file that I have created in registration memory.  I have had no problem with the set up of the other parts of the song. However, the ending keeps going back to a main variation (D) in the style controls section.

One obvious problem I see is that the D variation button is blinking orange when I save the ending. Can not figure out how to disable the blinking D while I am saving the ending. D then shows up appended to the ending.  Any help would be appreciated. My keyboard is the SX900. Thanks in advance. 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 04:02:29 AM by joemystery »

Offline LaHawk

Re: Difficulty Setting Up Ending to a Song in Registration Memory
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 04:28:39 AM »
 Ending 1, 2 or 3 
You need to select one of those

Click desired ending button. With ending button lit,  click Memory button and then a  Registration number to register that ending

« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 10:44:19 PM by LaHawk »
Larry   PSR-SX900
 My You Tube Recordings

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Difficulty Setting Up Ending to a Song in Registration Memory- SX900
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 04:33:04 AM »
Guys, I am a newbie......I am having trouble setting up an ending to the first song file that I have created in registration memory.  I have had no problem with the set up of the other parts of the song. However, the ending keeps going back to a main variation (D) in the style controls section.

One obvious problem I see is that the D variation button is blinking orange when I save the ending. Can not figure out how to disable the blinking D while I am saving the ending. D then shows up appended to the ending.  Any help would be appreciated. My keyboard is the SX900. Thanks in advance.

You don’t neeed to "disable" the blinking D button. You just need to ensure one of the ending buttons is lit when you memorize the registration.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons