Author Topic: Tyros5  (Read 2969 times)

rubill

Tyros5
« on: June 05, 2020, 03:08:41 AM »
Hello, who has a key to Tyros5 n27 из on Yamaha Expansion Manager, please share, and then something after the computer is reset does not see the keyboard, I will be very grateful please help, as I can't load new libraries in Tyros5. My email rubill@yandex.ru

Offline overover

Re: Tyros5
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 04:19:01 AM »
Hi rubill,

you have to use the original Instrument Info file (.n27) of YOUR OWN Tyros5 (not "any".n27 file from a different instrument):

Please follow these steps:

1. Connect a USB stick to your Tyros5.

2. Press "Function > Utility" and go to "Owner" tab..

3. Press "Export Instrument Info" (button "E"). This will export (save) the file "TYROS5_InstrumentInfo.n27" to the USB stick.

4. Disconnect the USB stick from the instrument and connect it to the computer.

5. Start Yamaha Expansion Manager (YEM). Be sure to use the latest version, currently it is V2.6.0.

6. Click on the "+" icon next to "Install Target" in YEM and select "Import Instrument Info". Navigate to the USB drive and select the .n27 file on the stick to import it.

7. Your "TYROS 5" should be displayed below "Install Target" now. :)

P.S. Please also be sure that the latest Firmware update (V1.13) is installed on your Tyros5. To display the installed version press "Version" (buttons "7" or "8") in the "Owner" display I mentioned above.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 04:49:46 AM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

rubill

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 08:32:22 AM »
Good afternoon, I have already tried everything that is possible, and what you have suggested, n27 is the last option

rubill

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 09:41:24 AM »
Please help, share n27

Offline DerekA

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2020, 11:52:54 AM »
Rubill

Your request just does not make any sense.

Each individual Tyros has its own serial number and a different n27 file.

Perhaps you need to explain your problem more clearly. Why do you want someone else's n27. Do you not have one from your Tyros.
Genos

Offline EileenL

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2020, 01:09:05 PM »
Do you actually own a Tyros 5.

rubill

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2020, 02:44:58 PM »
Yes

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2020, 02:53:47 PM »
Yes

Great. If you own a T5, then just create the .n27 file yourself.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

rubill

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2020, 02:58:45 PM »
Information key n27 from the keyboard is not copied, only the libraries that were installed in the memory of tyros work and change through the USB can not because the computer does not accept information about the keys, I have already tried on another computer

rubill

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2020, 03:02:12 PM »
How to create it n27?

Offline overover

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2020, 04:15:20 PM »
How to create it n27?

Hi rubill,

there are only two (2) methods to get your Tyros5 into YEM as a new "Install Target":

1. As described in my post above (please read carefully my Reply #1 again, and follow the steps).

or

2. Use the Wireless LAN adapter (UD-WL01) that is normally delivered with the Tyros5 to connect the Tyros5 to your local
Wi-Fi network (WLAN). Use the "Infrastructure Mode" in the Network settings on Tyros5 for this. (Your computer also must be connected to the same WLAN, of course.)

Then click "Search Instruments" in the "Install Target" section in YEM, and your Tyros5 should be automatically entered as a new Install Target. (You do NOT need to import the .n27 InstrumentInfo file manually in this case.)

If you NOT use the WLAN connection for installing Expansion content (but use the USB stick method), you have to import the .n27 manually into the YEM as described above. I cannot say more about this topic, this is the "one and only" method. 😉

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 04:20:12 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

rubill

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2020, 07:34:08 PM »
thank you for your help