Searching for a style or registration from Once upon a time in the West

Started by Leen, June 03, 2020, 11:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leen

Hello musicfriends,

Can someone help me to find a nice registration or style from Ennio Morricone, Once upon a time in the West.
It is for my PSR SX 700 :-)

Thanks a lot!

Musical greetings,
Leen

travlin-easy

Try the Ethereal Movie style, located under the Movie and Show styles.

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...

Leen

Hi Gary,

Thank you very much! I tried this and that sounds awesome!  I try to play a little with the voices :-) That high female sound for example :-)

Gr, Leen

overover

Quote from: Leen on June 03, 2020, 11:21:32 AM
... Can someone help me to find a nice registration or style from Ennio Morricone, Once upon a time in the West.
It is for my PSR SX 700 :-) ...

Hi Leen,

in the "Bonus Playlist for PSR-SX700" (free downloadable from the >>> SX700 Download site) you can find a Playlist Record and, of course, also a Registration bank for the song "Once upon a time in the West".

Both the Playlist file and the Registration file are in the subfolder "Movie&Show" of the Playlist main folder "PSR-SX700 Playlist".

Unfortunately, there is only one Registration in this Bank. The used Style is "EtherealVoice".

But you could also try the corresponding Registration file of the "Bonus Playlist for GENOS". In this Bank you will find seven (7) Registrations (!):

Button    Registration name
------    -----------------
  #1      Intro
  #2      Opening Scene
  #3      Verse 1 Soprano
  #4      Bridge Horns
  #5      Verse 2
  #6      Verse 3
  #7      Ending

I have attached BOTH registrations to this post. (Maybe the Registrations in the GENOS Reg file will need some tweaking when used on the SX700.) Have fun!

Best regards,
Chris

[attachment deleted by admin]
● Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that, and - just did it.
● Never put the Manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Leen

Hello Chris,

Thanks a lot for your reply :-)
I was almost sleeping but i saw your reaction and i will try this tommorow.
I will let you know how it sounds but i think it will be very nice :-)

Thank you very much and sleep well.

Best regards,
Leen