Author Topic: Superior Pack Issues  (Read 4315 times)

DrJohn

Superior Pack Issues
« on: May 26, 2020, 12:22:49 PM »
GenosV2.0 Superior Pack only loads the first 5 voices and none of the other voices or styles into my Genos.  All the voices/styles were ticked. What do you think is the problem? I have expansion manager 2.6 on a MacPro and my Genos is upgraded to V 2.02.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 12:26:04 PM by DrJohn »

Online EileenL

Re: Superior Pack Issues
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 03:00:08 PM »
Are you pressing the style button and then selecting Expansion to find the style files.
Do not know why you are only seeing 5 voices. I would download the pack again and load into YEM to make sure the file did not get corrupted.

Offline Bill

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 03:02:36 PM »
Hi John

Sometimes only a few items in a pack are selected.

Open the Expansion Manager Prog.
Select the Superior Pack V2 Icon and it will show you all the contents of the pack.
Now click on the Genos symbol on the left-hand side.
You should see which of the contents are selected (green tick over each item.)
If there are only the first five ticked, click the Ver 2 pack icon again and all should turn green. Alternatively you can just select the ones that you want.

Bill

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 03:23:09 PM by Bill »
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Online EileenL

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 03:16:41 PM »
You will only see the little green ticks once you have selected this pack for loading and you see a bright green tick in the Box along with any other packs you are loading.

DrJohn

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2020, 08:52:11 PM »
Hi,
do you make the installation using WiFi or USB device?

USB

DrJohn

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2020, 08:53:25 PM »
Are you pressing the style button and then selecting Expansion to find the style files.
Do not know why you are only seeing 5 voices. I would download the pack again and load into YEM to make sure the file did not get corrupted.

Yes.  I did download and repeat the process but I will do it again to make sure.  Thanks.

DrJohn

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2020, 08:54:13 PM »
Hi John

Sometimes only a few items in a pack are selected.

Open the Expansion Manager Prog.
Select the Superior Pack V2 Icon and it will show you all the contents of the pack.
Now click on the Genos symbol on the left-hand side.
You should see which of the contents are selected (green tick over each item.)
If there are only the first five ticked, click the Ver 2 pack icon again and all should turn green. Alternatively you can just select the ones that you want.

Bill

All were ticked green.

DrJohn

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 08:54:54 PM »
You will only see the little green ticks once you have selected this pack for loading and you see a bright green tick in the Box along with any other packs you are loading.

All were ticked green.

DrJohn

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 08:56:37 PM »

Maybe I need a new link for the Superior Pack download.  Could you post one?    Many thanks!   
John