Author Topic: Onsong + Tyros 5 help  (Read 2180 times)

Thomasu

Onsong + Tyros 5 help
« on: May 14, 2020, 01:26:15 PM »
hi i have a yamaha tyros 5 and i will like to could use the two thing togetter so i i pick a song in my onsong it changes to  the right program on my tyros but it will not work my keuboard has a libery with alots of banks an a bank has 8 music number can i help me about will get that two work and what i shall vrite in the midi commands ?

norrimac

Re: Onsong + Tyros 5 help
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 07:15:38 AM »
Hey Thomasu,

No offence but you're getting no replies because your English makes no sense at all.

You would be better to record a YouTube video with your phone and post the link here.

Best, Norm.

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 08:11:30 AM »
Hi Norm,

Thomasu has posted a similar question here, and I answered there at the same day:

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,44563.msg432314.html#msg432314

Possibly his problem is already solved because he did not react to my questions there ...

Best regards,
Chris

➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

norrimac

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 08:51:09 AM »
Yup it’s a shame so many people don’t get the concept of the word ‘forum’ and have the courtesy to take the time to post a simple ‘thanks’.

Or even just a ‘thumbs up’ emoji.

Maybe I’m just an old fart who believes in good manners.

Oh well...