Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 3 (SFF2)

styles from usb

<< < (2/2)

Geoff P:
Hi. Please help; as a   Newbie I have tried to copy a gig disc (Graham’s) to my tyros 3. The file is copied fully to the usb drive but when I navigate to the correct tab I get an almost blank screen. There is an icon of a folder but no further information.  Pressing “view” doesn't help either. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

overover:

--- Quote from: Geoff P on April 14, 2021, 10:57:04 PM ---Hi. Please help; as a   Newbie I have tried to copy a gig disc (Graham’s) to my tyros 3. The file is copied fully to the usb drive but when I navigate to the correct tab I get an almost blank screen. There is an icon of a folder but no further information.  Pressing “view” doesn't help either. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Hi Geoff,

- unzip the downloaded .zip file into a new folder on your computer.

- Copy this folder containing the individual Style files (e.g. .sty,  .prs, .sst etc.) onto a USB stick.

- Connect the stick to the Tyros3.

- Open the Style Selection display (e.g. by pressing one of the Style category buttons, or pressing the [D] display button when you are in the Main display).

- Use the TAB buttons to go to USB1 tab. Select the desired folder (to open it) and select one of the Styles (to load it).

- Now you can play the Style as usual. :)

Best regards,
Chris

Geoff P:
Many thanks Chris. All is well now. I am most grateful and I look forward now to browsing the Forum.

overover:

--- Quote from: Geoff P on April 15, 2021, 03:00:17 PM ---Many thanks Chris. All is well now. I am most grateful and I look forward now to browsing the Forum.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your feedback, Geoff!

By the way: You can find thousands of Styles for your Tyros3 on the PSR Tutorial main site:
>>> https://psrtutorial.com/sty/yamaha/Tyros3/tyros_3.html

Best regards,
Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version