Author Topic: Auto Accompaniment Touch Response S970  (Read 2452 times)

Offline AKRAM

Auto Accompaniment Touch Response S970
« on: May 08, 2020, 12:42:13 PM »
Hi All, I am having some weird problem with my PSR S970. My auto accompaniment and style volume is reacting with my touch velocity response. For instance whenever I am hitting hard on keys the style volume is increasing with the voice volume. So far I can remember they style volume should remain constant regardless of how hard I am hitting on my keys right? Whenever I am playing with the auto accompaniment its reacting the same way. I tried to change the touch response in the setting but its not helping. Please help... :'(

Stay Safe!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 12:44:19 PM by AKRAM »

Offline overover

Re: Auto Accompaniment Touch Response S970
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 12:55:16 PM »
... I am having some weird problem with my PSR S970. My auto accompaniment and style volume is reacting with my touch velocity response. For instance whenever I am hitting hard on keys the style volume is increasing with the voice volume. So far I can remember they style volume should remain constant regardless of how hard I am hitting on my keys right? Whenever I am playing with the auto accompaniment its reacting the same way. I tried to change the touch response in the setting but its not helping. ...

Hi AKRAM,

please go to "[Function] > Menu 1 > [G] Style Setting" on your S970 and set "Dynamics Control" parameter to "OFF". :)

The made changes are automatically saved in the System Setup on closing the Style Setting window by pressing [Exit] button.

Please also refer to pages 27/28 in S970 Reference Manual (section "Style Playback Related Settings"):

>>> https://uk.yamaha.com/en/support/manuals/index.html?l=en&c=keyboards&k=psr-s970

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 01:01:24 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline AKRAM

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 01:34:59 PM »
I want to give a big hug!!! Thanks so much!!!! :D

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 01:44:33 PM »
I want to give a big hug!!! Thanks so much!!!! :D

Thanks for your kind feedback! I'm glad to could help you!

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)