Author Topic: Which iPhone or iPad to buy for VIDEO RECORDING (GENOS KEYBOARD & TWIN GUITARS  (Read 2566 times)

Osvaldo De Souza

3rd May 2020

I am not sure whether this is the right place to ask this question.

I have recently done Video Recordings using my current iPhone 6 version with my TWIN CUSTOM BUILT GUITARS and GENOS keyboard which is posted under the Performers Category (Songs - Performers - Oz & Sandra) or the U-Tube link as follows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0D3yArPleY&list=PLP3rLLOV68tywQ8BP1N0jT5Y1XTr0VOaE&index=5

I need your help and advice to upgrade my iPhone 6 which iPhone or iPad would you recommend in order to get high resolution Video Quality?

I understand the iPhone XS64GB comes with 7 pixels and iPhone 11 Pro comes with 12 pixels whereas my current iPhone 6 comes with 1.5 pixels. You'll can see the video quality recorded on iPhone 6.

Since my current phone plan expires by end May 2020 I am looking into doing an upgrade.

Would it better to invest on iPad so I can use with GENOS keyboard??

Thanks as always for your suggestions.

Regards
Oz

Offline Wim

This German guy does all his videos (tutorials) with a Iphone 11 Pro. Not a cheap one but he makes very good videos. I have to say the editing afterwards does the job. It started from second 0.50   If you not understand German you put the automatic translation on.
The name of the guy is Alois Mueller
Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VivvtP8eGSk
rgd Wim

Offline Fred Smith

If you’re thinking of using it to display sheet music (or lyrics), I would get an iPad.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

kmspecialties

I just setup my iPad Pro 12 with fore score and scanned in 50 songs so far. Easy to read but always have a backup hard copy’s in case computer goes down.Bob

Offline svpworld

Your iPhone 6 camera definitely has more than 1.6 megapixels! To be honest any new iphone or ipad will have a sufficiently good enough camera. A real camera as oppsed to a phone or tablet would be a better option purely for filming (mountable on tripod, memory cards etc) but I had the iPhone 6 and now have an iPhone XR which is still excellent quality.

Simon